Mraz Journals!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:03 pm

:lol: I'm obsessed with them... and more importantly him so do me a favor and read them... and maybe even pretend you're intrested. :lol:

Here's the most recent one...

sunday january 11

Did you hear about the kid who got stuck inside the claw machine at the Sheboygan, Wisconsin Piggly Wiggly? What an honor. What a dream. That kid has no idea. Notice he wasn’t trying to get out. The only emergency they mentioned was that he had to use the bathroom. I wonder if they let him keep any toys from inside. I’m not sure he ever put his money in the darned thing anyway. Seven year olds. What I’d give to be seven again… at least my eight-year-old girlfriend would be legit. I’m just kidding. She’s eighty.

You know me and claw machines. We get along just fine. Though I have to admit, half the time I could care less what the heck is inside the box, I’m just down for a good old confrontation, man against machine. The same goes for those arm wrestling games, as puny as I may look I can usually get thru two or three rounds before someone notices I’m using both hands.

I’d rock one of those mechanical bulls too. They look a hell of a lot easier than real bulls and you get to land on a nice soft mat and you’re usually surrounded by a bunch of fools eating dinner on their birthdays, celebrating with the sing-a-long wait staff a happy birthday song parodied over a classic cowboy anthem.

I’m not poking fun and this ain't Sheboygan. I'm a real cowboy. You should see my signature hat to prove it. Plus, I ate the testes of a cow. Up here they call them “Rocky Mountain Oysters.â€￾ I’d rather just call ‘em what they are. Bull Balls. Yee-Haw.

Today’s post is making no sense. I wish I was one of those people who has an address book of all their friends and they send out an annual newsletter stating all the interesting things that makes life grand… our excellent drummer, Adam King does a hilarious one and I receive a few here and there from my iron woman friend in Greece who’s swimming and jumping and pedaling her way to the Olympics, but usually I delete all my mail and I’d worry that someone would delete mine, so I guess it’s best it just sticks up here on the site and annoys folks or whatever when I use run-on sentences and go completely nowhere with my words, heck, I could just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and there you go, a’keepin’ on reading-a-long… sheesh. What was I thinking? I’m no cowboy. I’m a fast talking city boy.

Pardon me. I’m not from around here. Does anybody know where I can get a good ass whoopin’?

And if you DIDN'T know about him and the claw...

wednesday november 19

Dear Celine, Your kiss is on my List.

When I’m not busy playing golf it seems the only exercise I’ve gotten in the last week has been huffing through airports and/or in and out of truck stops where I work out my hand eye coordination on the wicked claw machine. You know the one worth 50 cents and the object is to direct the grappling hook over one of the millions of prizes in the glass-enclosed tank of fun. I usually allow myself up to five dollars before I realize the prize isn’t worth that amount. I most often walk away a big fat loser cursing the claw and the mysterious person who stuffed the toys in way too tight to ever be lifted from the well, until last night that is. My aim was right on. Like Britney Spears I was in the zone (without the back-up dancers of course). I am now the proud owner of a miniature basketball and football. That’s right. I won two prizes… with one dollar. To me that says winner! Winner! Winner! I am complete. You don’t know how long I have waited for this day. I can finally put a rest to all this relentless touring inspired by the search for the honest claw machine. I came. I conquered. I am the claw!

In Jacksonville, Florida, I know of a game where you direct the claw through water and select a real live lobster, of course if you win, someone cooks it for you. I don’t know what happens if you lose, I guess you keep paying for the lobster until you get it.

In Vegas they have the largest claw game ever. The holding tank for the toys is as big as any hotel room and the claw was about as big as a shopping cart. You could probably lift medium sized animals or small children or the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Unfortunately the prizes were so big that if you had won you wouldn’t want to carry them around all over Vegas. Still I tried. I figured if I were a champion I would give the giant purple teddy bear to a little kid or something. No luck though. I’m better at Craps. I was saving my dough for the Celine Dion store anyway.

Which reminds me…
Last night I had a pretty erotic dream about the French Canadian goddess of Las Vegas herself. It was mid 90’s Celine when her hair was longer and wet. It was also raining and we were both flying through the sky to get above the rains. This was my second flying dream beyond the clouds in a row but the first ever Celine Dion appearance. Thankfully she never spoke, only smiled and kissed me lightly and occasionally dangled her fleshy parts across my cold naked body. There was no sex in case you were worried that our Saviorita Celine was cheating on her sweet Renee. She was more the angel that she prefers to be.

I didn’t want to wake up today. What a night I had. The winning, the kissing, the flying… what a lucky life I live.

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting the most famous of melodic duos, the ever so handsome Hall and Oates. Charming fellows, though I was my usual shy self. I thought I would make up for it by paying tribute to my encounter with the super human hit makers and perform a classic H&O tune in last nights show. To my surprise not too many folks seemed to recognize the song. Say it isn’t so. It is my duty now to recommend to everyone that if you do not own a copy of Hall and Oates greatest hits, or even better, their new live album, it is imperative you add it to your holiday wish list. If not for them then do it for me and for yourself so when we sing H&O covers in a city near you, you’re not out of touch. I can’t go for that.

And just one more I swear...

wednesday december 10

It’s The Great Popcorn Refill, Charlie Brown!!

You know me and days off and what it means for my taste buds… I’ve said it before how much I love the movies and especially the movie popcorn. It had been awhile since I’d been to the movies. The kind of awhile where I couldn’t remember what the last movie I saw was. Don’t you hate that? When I’m in those forgetful moods and folks ask me about the last movie I saw, I always take my brain back to Indiana Jones or E.T. and work up from there. I can’t believe I suck like that. I bet it’s something in the popcorn that makes you forget so you’ll want to see the movie again. Whatever I saw last night I enjoyed it. I’m easily entertained. Plus, I sat next to Ian and he laughs every time there’s an F-word or something completely vulgar and his laugh makes me laugh. Bill and Dennis hated the movie but they twizzlers and too many of those can make you sick and not enjoy anything.

Here’s a tip for enjoying the next movie you see with your friends. Order the large popcorn that comes with the free refill then ask for a tray to carry your stuff in, even if all you ordered was that and a coke and are capable of carrying the two easy to grab items. They’ll then provide you with a cardboard carrier that you use to dump out all the popcorn from your bag. Do it right in front of them, they’ll get a kick out of it, especially when you hand them the bag back and ask for your refill right then and there. This way you won’t have to leave the movie to get your free popcorn and you and your friends can enjoy the movie in its entirety. Think of it as two for one or a small token of my appreciation for you, your friends and our undying love for cinema snacking. I’m still working on a way to get that drink refill. Stay tuned.

I probably snack too much because I woke up this morning feeling like the weight of the world was anchored in the bottom of my gut. My mouth was dry and salty and I’ve been a bit farty. I brushed my teeth before sleeping and even after waking up but my mouth is still kind of buttery and sore. I just switched toothpaste brands. Maybe it’s time to go back to what I was using before. I’m currently using that All Natural Tom’s of Maine. What a rip off. The package makes you feel like your doing the healthy thing but the flavor and your breath after the fact, don’t. Why does all the better for you stuff have to taste like ass? Down with Tom! Up with Fun-Dip!

We’re rocking with Maroon 5, Guster, and Howie Day tonight! Word. Three of my favorite acts, fellas who are like me, still in a safe and somewhat unfamiliar zone, enjoyed by only those who truly know them. Music discovery the way it oughta’ be. Tom’s of Maine sucks.

:wub: :ph34r:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:07 pm

Thanks Katie! :hug:

What I’d give to be seven again… at least my eight-year-old girlfriend would be legit. I’m just kidding. She’s eighty.

:lol: :lol:

I love his journals, is the one where he was talking about the moon still up on his site? I :wub: that entry!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:01 am

:lol: i love the fact that he writes his journals all the time rather than just every once in awhile.....wish john wrote his instead of scotty, though i've got nothin against scotty....course sometimes i feel like he writes so many inside jokes that i'll never understand.....but mraz makes you feel like he's letting you in on thoughts he'd be telling a friend.....thanks katie

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:39 am

I love the one about his erotic dream about Celine Dion and then him talking about being "in the zone" like Britney minus the backup dancers.

What a witty, clever guy! Love him!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:41 pm

:lol: :lol: well those were definitely some interesting little thoughts... :lol: the rocky mountain oyster thing reminded me of this one store in estes park, co. that made earrings out of some sort of animal testicle back in the day... i'm trying to think what animal is was..... :thinking: was it elk balls? :confused: no... i think those would've been too large for the average earlobe. :thinking: oh shiit... i don't remember. but it was funny at the time when i saw them. :lol:

i agree with nay about the mraz journals vs. the mayer ones. i like the fact that mraz writes his own and writes them often. we talked about this before, but it seems like sometimes scotty tries too hard to be quippy and ruins it.

btw... i was out and had the unique opportunity of being ALONE for once... :yay: ... and i looked at three different places for the mraz cd, but NOTHIN'! :( there's a section all labeled for him and everything, but not a damn thing in it. :shrug: what's the deal?!!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:38 pm

:lol: Who the hell would ever WEAR elk balls?!?! :lol: Actually... I probably would have bought some... just because, well, it's some conversation starter huh?

I agree... Scotty overdoes it and when John writes it seems kind of hurried and like he's doing because he should, not because he wants to. I love the way Jason just pulls you into his life. :wub:

Claire... I remember that entry... :nod: It was a good one. I bet you could still find it on the site.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I love him! I'm sad that I missed him on TRHell though. :( I was so thinking about it, but this first week has just killed me and I fell asleep. And it's only Thursday. But listen to this! My two art classes are 2 hours long. That's like a 6 hour class...that I'm not getting credit for. And then my biology class is 2 hours on Friday because it's a 4 hour class...so on Friday's I'll be in class from 10-3 with NO lunch break. :huh: I'm going to die.

But back to Mraz...he's very right about the movie popcorn. :lickout: I love it, love it, love it. And when you do get the 'free' one, it sucks ass when you have to leave. <_< They should have waiters or something. Did I tell y'all I went to see ROTK 3 times? :lol: And everytime I HAD to get popcorn. :lol: Even after I had just eaten... :puke:

I wish I had a road journal. :lol: I kinda made one when we went to Nebraska. :shrug: I had planned to write in it every day after...but I did my John page...then quit. It's pretty nifty though. I should start it again.

I need ChapStick. Oh, and I still suck because I haven't mailed my Secret Slut gift. Sorry. :ph34r: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:32 pm

yeah scotty is overdueing it more and more lately....

doesn't everyone have to get popcorn for every movie? :unsure: i do...even if i don't want it...have to get it

at first i spent a minute trying to figure out what a tow art class was :lol: but why aren't you getting credits for it? eh i loved my lab class w biology but hated the biology class cuz the instructor treated us like we were babies.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:10 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I fixed it. :P

The classes are zero levels...so I guess I'm getting credit, but they won't figure into my GPA...which is kinda why I took them in the first place. :ph34r: They pretty cool though. :shrug:

And I hear my biology professor is hard. :( So, I'm actually going to try this semester because last semester my grades were horrible. :stupidme:

And yes. Popcorn and Cherry Coke are a MUST HAVE when I go to the movies. :lol: Then Bueno after. :ph34r: :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:15 am

i swear i've never heard of a class not counting in your gpa cept ones that u just audit...that sucks :( ....awww bubs glad you're gonna try this semester...good luck

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:34 pm

doesn't everyone have to get popcorn for every movie?  i do...even if i don't want it...have to get it

i am the SAME way, nay!!!! :rofl:

Oh, and I still suck because I haven't mailed my Secret Slut gift. Sorry.

:lol: oh bubs! :lol: but... doesn't that kind of take "secret" out of secret slut? :confused: :rofl:

And I hear my biology professor is hard.

so then you should do fine, right? just grease him up and teach him naked twister and all will be well! :safesex: um, unless you mean by "hard" that your biology professor teaches a difficult class... :blink: in which case i totally misunderstood... but really.... the naked twister and oil may still work tho... :thinking: :shrug: or maybe since it's biology you should give naked operation a try. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:10 am

<span style='color:blue'>It doesn't nessicarily take the secret out of it because, well, has anyone gotten their gift? :shrug: I haven't. :lol:

And ewwwwwwww...my professor's a woman. I don't swing that way. :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:11 pm

I haven't sent MY Secret Slut yet either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I just saw Win a Date with Tad Hamilton last night as a sneak preview. Amazing by the way! I saved seats for me and my friend while she went to go get food... she came back... and NO POPCORN! I thought I could live but I started to get figetty and had to run out and get some about 10 minutes in. :lol: It is DEFINATLEY a must-have.

I'm going back to school tomorrow. I have to ref a lacrosse game early in the morning so hopefully I'll be at school just in time to cheer on my Pats! :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:30 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ooh...lax...HSC...popcorn.... :huh: HSC covered in popcorn butter...:drool: :lick:

:lol:

I wanna see BarberShop II!!! :lol: And the Butterfly Effect. :nod: Also Win A Date...Topher has always reminded me of my best friend Monte. :lol: :shrug:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:28 pm

I don't think I can take the Butterfly Effect seriously... something about Ashton... he'll always be Kelso to me. :lol: Looks good though...

Topher! :wub:

HSC in butter... :drool: :lol: Too bad he wasn't there today... <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:55 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>Boooo! <_< </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:57 am

justins bubbles wrote:<span style='color:blue'>Oh, and I still suck because I haven't mailed my Secret Slut gift. Sorry. :ph34r: </span>

:lol: I was so worried my gift would arrive SO late and everyone elses would have been sent out ages ago... shouldn't have worried. :lol: I wanted to send everyone a little something but haven't had time, but I will, I WILL! :nod: So if you haven't got anything from me yet, look out for something coming your way... sometime this year. :ph34r: :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:45 am

It doesn't nessicarily take the secret out of it because, well, has anyone gotten their gift?  I haven't.

oh well... then yeah you're right. didn't know that all the slut gifts had been delayed. :P

And ewwwwwwww...my professor's a woman. I don't swing that way.  

:rofl: oh... oops. :ph34r: it's probably just as well tho.... and let me tell you why.....

i took my first semester of biology my sophomore year and hear that the lab was really difficult, so i got myself all prepared for it. so i walk in the first day and find out that the professor for my biology lab class is a grad student... and oh GOD he was SUCH a shmo! :rolleyes: after the first couple of weeks, he falls in love with my friend shawn, who incidentally was also my lab partner.... so one day she calls me and says that she ran into our grad student prof at a sigma chi party and he told her that he could guarantee us a good grade in lab. :rolleyes: (not sure what she had to do to get that promise made to her, but... aaaaaaanyway) so shawn totally stops going to class! HOWEVAAH... i didn't buy the whole grade fixing thing for a minute cuz i figured i wasn't putting anything out for it personally, so why would the guy pass me??? so i kept going... well a few weeks later, i walk in and lookie there!!! we have a new guy teaching the class!!! and i find out that mr. horny grad student got run over by the sunridge apartments commuter bus while riding his bike to campus!!! no lie!! i am totally serious!!! :lol: (btw, i'm laughing cuz he was eventually okay. he spent some time in the hospital, but he wasn't permanently damaged or anything. :nono: ) so poor shawn had to drop the class... she struggled thru during the following semester and ended up barely passing. :( so yeah... best to leave naked twister out of the mix when dealing with your teachers. :nod:

i did have another friend who ended up marrying her english professor tho. they're still married and have two kids. :nod:

geez... i am so random today. :unsure: it's freaking me out!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'>K-1 What happened to you the other night? :lol: You just left me hangin' :lol:

Buuuuut back to sleeping with teachers. :lol: I recently found out that my Humanities teacher was all up for "extra credit." :unsure: I probably could have flirted...but eh...that just creeps me out. :lol: NOT that I'd do anything. :nono:\

And I know 2 Sigma Chis!! :lol: We don't have them here, but yeah...:lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:46 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>K-1 What happened to you the other night? :lol: You just left me hangin' :lol:

</span>

:( i'm sorry. my best friend called me on my cell and said "get the hell off the internet! i need to talk to you!" :lol: :lol: so i did... and it turned into one of THOSE conversations that lasts forever! :rolleyes: i was going to get right back on and see if you were still around and then i never got the chance. :(

sorry to leave you hangin'!!! :hug:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:43 pm

okay... so i've been on jasonmraz.com for the last 45 minutes just looking around... :) and i was totally excited to find audio of "you and i both".... but it's kind of screwed up. is there any better audio link that anyone knows of? oh and after awhile if i keep trying to play it, it gives me a message that says something like requested file not found... something about the link being old. <_< what the hell is that all about? :( :shrug:

and speaking of this song... i had zach listen to it and he totally loved it! he is SO destined for the slut crew!!! :wub: :lol: first he's a john fan and now he's liking mraz. how lucky am i to have such a cool kid? :lol: seriously, it was too cute cuz he kept telling me to play it again because he was "trying to get it into his head." :lol: i know just what he's talking about!! :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:07 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I SWEAR Zach is the CUTEST little kid EVER! :lol: And he's for sure gonna get his lil sis in on ALL the cool stuff. :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:22 am

zach is cool...but little sis will have to wait quite a few yrs before we allow her to see our true slut behavior.....we'll just be sweet aunt k2, aunt bubs, aunt claire, aunt tash, aunt nay.......tell her we love to listen to music while we knit :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:00 pm

zach is cool...but little sis will have to wait quite a few yrs before we allow her to see our true slut behavior.....we'll just be sweet aunt k2, aunt bubs, aunt claire, aunt tash, aunt nay.......tell her we love to listen to music while we knit

:nod: <span style='color:purple'>
Oh yeah...nobody tell her that we're all actually knitting the latest sex contraption....she's not ready for that either!!!

B) :pimp: :chew: :smokin: :whip: :drool: :lick: :chatter:

EEEEKKKK...DID I REALLY JUST TYPE THAT???
:ph34r: ... :wacko:
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:35 pm

^^ TASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: OMG!!!! :rofl: :rofl: okay... that was perverted, but totally funny!! :rofl: :rofl:

:thinking: hmm.... i never thought of knitting a strap on. :thinking:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:31 pm

Katie! Your poor friend! :lol: That is AWFUL... for the guy too... letting down his girl AND getting hit by a bus. :blink:

And :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the knitting and the aunts, ect...

And Zach IS the coolest kid ever. He's going to be rocking out to Mraz and Mayer while all the other kids are listening to Barney and Raffi. :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Come on now girlies...you shouldn't be that shocked!! I have earned my membership!!!
*Wink wink* B)
How old is Zach again???
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Who's Raffi? :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:57 pm

RAFFI! BUBS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO RAFFI IS?! He's a little kids singer who sings like "Baby Balooga" and all those annoying songs... ? Anyone? Raffi? :lol: :unsure: :ph34r:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:58 pm

tendertoes wrote: <span style='color:purple'>Come on now girlies...you shouldn't be that shocked!! I have earned my membership!!!
*Wink wink* B)
How old is Zach again???
</span>

:nod:

he's 5 1/2. :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>5 and a half..awww! That must mean he'll be six around May. that's when Ryan was born...May 25/00. Her latest comment is that must be John Mayer....to every sing I listen too. Problem is...she's right. Every damn time!!!
Cassie just turned 6 in October...with their love of music we need to introduce them.

:whisper: I promise I have in no way corrputed her... :unsure:

*wink wink*
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:26 pm

AWWWW! I love all the kiddo stories! I want one! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:53 am

:P <span style='color:blue'>Kiddos are cuuuute.

I want a Timberbaby. :lol: </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:37 am

lancechica4 wrote:RAFFI! BUBS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO RAFFI IS?! He's a little kids singer who sings like "Baby Balooga" and all those annoying songs... ? Anyone? Raffi? :lol: :unsure: :ph34r:

:o I have his tape! :ph34r: "Baby beluga in the deep blue see, swim so wild and swim so free. Heaven above and the sea below and a little white whale on the go..." :whistle: :lol: :ph34r:

<span style='color:blue'>I want a Timberbaby. :lol:</span>

:lol: Me too. :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:37 pm

Thank God Bubs isn't the only deprived child, Claire! :lol:

I want a Mrazbaby. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:33 pm

<_< <span style='color:blue'>Dude, do you know what I just realized? If I had a Timberbaby...I'd feel sorry for the kid. It's hair would be OUT. OF. CONTROL. We're talking mega-fro. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:08 pm

:lol: Aww, but can you picture a tiny little baby with a fro pick? :wub: :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:32 pm

:lol: @ timberbabies.... oh boy! :no: :lol: can you imagine how many hits a website that could combine your picture with a celebrity and create an image of what your baby would look like would get? :lol: altho there's probably already a site like that somewhere anyway. :shrug:

:thinking: a mraz baby, huh k-2? well, if you keep showing up early for all of those boston gigs of his, i'm sure you'll get one!!! :safesex: :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o AHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe I forgot. :( I'm making a new thread...well, no I won't.

I don't know if you saw the new Teen People, but I picked it up b/c it had my Orlando on the front.

<span style='color:deeppink'>NAME</span> Jason Mraz <span style='color:deeppink'>AGE</span> 26 <span style='color:deeppink'>HOMETOWN</span> Mechanicsville, VA <span style='color:deppink'><span style='color:deeppink'>WHY HIM?</span> </span>the solo-guy-with-guitar thing isn't new, but Jason has made it his own with his debut disc, Waiting For My Rocket to Come. And talk about cred: He got his start in a San Diego coffeehouse. But Jason't real Roots are more cheesy that caffeinated: "May first group was an R&B-pop band called Dressed to Kill," he reveals. <span style='color:deeppink'>WHAT'S NEXT?</span> After a 44-city tour, he's rarin' to go on his next CD. "My dad told me it's important to love what you do," says Jason. "I feel like my wish is granted." Is he craving the rockstar life? Nah. "My [dream] is to have a house by the sea with a cat. (or Kat maybe? :P ) <span style='color:deeppink'>HEAD TRIP </span>Some say that trucker hats are passe, but Jason remains a fan: "I'm still inot them, but now I'm into talking care of my hair too." We bet his new girlfriend --who's a hair-and-makeup artist--has something to do with that. --D.A.

:ph34r: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:05 am

I never told you guys I do hair and make up in my free time? :confused:

A NEW TOUR! WOOT WOOT! I just hope to God it's general admission. And it probably won't be. He's too cool now. I'll never meet him after the show and I'll never have eye sex again. :( But woo! TOUR! :D

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:06 pm

awww... now keep the faith, katiekins. :nod: you never know... you could get some more eye sex. look at nay and john - he's WAY cool and she still gets it more than the rest of us!!! :shrug:

he's not THAT big yet. there's still potential for a meeting. :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>^ :nod: And REAL sex. :nod:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:16 pm

:nod: I guess you're right. I mean, he definately wants me. He sang McNally for me after all. :shrug: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Way to think positive! :thumbup:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”