News,

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:23 am

:laughup: And it just took me to today to realize that the paint stick is called a paint roller, but we'll stick with paint stick. It's funnier that way. :rofl:

I think he must have his own Ugly Shirt factory because those shirts are just ... :blink:. But he's too cool for his own good, so in turn, the shirts automatically become cool. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:29 am

<span style='color:blue'>I think my fave shirt is this one I saw him wearing in this picture. It was a yellow shirt turned inside out with "STAY SINGLE" on it. :rofl: He's too cool. :wub:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:12 pm

Just talk of what the new album might be like. Nothing too exciting. :lol:

John Mayer Plans To 'Close Up Shop On Acoustic Sensitive'

Singer/songwriter delays going into studio due to success of 'Daughters.'
by Corey Moss

LOS ANGELES — After touring for a year and a half behind Heavier Things, John Mayer couldn't wait to start recording his third album. Then something happened on the way to the studio.

"Daughters," the third single from the album, took off at radio, becoming Mayer's biggest hit since "Bigger Than My Body."

"That's the way songs go: Whatever happens, you just gotta be there and have your bags packed," Mayer said. "Every song I put on a record could be a single and I just pack my bags for it ... and the minute it takes off, I'm not gonna be home for a while."

Instead, Mayer launched a promotional tour of interviews and performances and then hit the radio-station festival circuit. He even launched his own VH1 show, "John Mayer Has a TV Show," and now he's looking at a winter tour.

That's not to say, however, that Mayer isn't still excited for his next album, which he promises will be a departure (see "John Mayer Going Back To The Lab To Get His Music Where He Wants It To Be" ).

"My next record, I'm closing up shop on acoustic sensitive and I'm gonna go to electric guitar and make something else happen," he said. "I'm bored, man, [singing,] 'I miss your kiss so much.' Truth is, I don't.

"I'm trying everything I can not to be jaded 'cause I don't like jaded musicians," he continued. "But slowly, as I get older, the radio's on and I go, 'What the f--- is that? How did that get on the radio?' It's not music out there right now. That's why, to me, hip-hop is where rock used to be."

So is Mayer going hip-hop? It's possible. After all, he and Kanye West have collaborated on West's new album and are talking about doing more (see "Kanye West And John Mayer Collaborate But Won't Elaborate").

"I just like collaborating," Mayer said. "There's so many inspiring people out there. It's hard to realize how long you can go without being inspired as a musician. I just wanna tell so many musicians, like, 'Man, you spend all that time trying clothes on. Spend all the time listening to some stuff.' "

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:57 am

John collaborating with Rob Thomas!! :P

"Matchbox twenty frontman Rob Thomas will release his as-yet-untitled solo debut in May via Atlantic Records. The set features a guest spot by singer/songwriter John Mayer on guitar on an unnamed track, according to Thomas' spokesperson."

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:59 pm

:P i swear john has played w all my favorite artists....m5, justin, rob..... :huh: ok, i know theres more.....

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:02 am

Music Lessons with John Mayer
This Month's Lesson: The Shuffle Experiment

If you're like me and make great use of your iPod's song-shuffle feature, you've noticed that it takes on an anthropomorphic quality when shuffling. So I decided to find out: Is my iPod an AI-pod?

EXPERIMENT 1: Leave It Be?

I wanted to know if my iPod chose better songs when I let it shuffle on its own, not skipping any tracks. So I filled it solely with the Police's career retrospective Message in a Box , a perfectly uneven collection of white-hot hits and tepid, abyssal album tracks.

By letting the iPod do its thing, I was treated to the amazing "King of Pain," the moody "Tea in the Sahara," and the eerie, backward groove of "Once Upon a Daydream." After 12 songs, the scoreboard read, bona fide hits: four; classic album cuts: five.

Next, I decided to play the part of the impatient prick. I instantly skipped past the first tune (always the same when shuffling) and began a bunk-filled trek through "Mother" and "How Stupid Mr. Bates," finding relief only in "Message in a Bottle (Live)" and "Spirits in the Material World." Twelve songs: two hits, three solid offerings, and seven that were the box-set equivalent of bong resin. The verdict? Let the iPod do its thing.

EXPERIMENT 2: Can the iPod Vibe It?

After refilling the iPod, I made the commitment, for the sake of science, to let it score my passionate fumblings with a woman on late autumn's early evening. All started off well with Björk's "Venus as a Boy." Playful and childish, I had kicked off into the seas of love with great aplomb. That continued with the Stevie Wonder classic "Summer Soft." I pretended it was the mid 1970s and my lady and I had met at a roller-skating rink. Then things went downhill. My iPod thought that what I needed next was a little Armenian heavy metal, System of a Down's "Chop Suey!" Now, I'm a born performer, but even Peter North couldn't work around that one. I aborted the experiment, disconnecting the iPod from its cradle with a flying shoe. The verdict? It needs further study. For now I'll have sex to my usual choice of romantic din, E! Entertainment Television.

it's funny he should mention this because my friend has an ipod and she put it on shuffle, pointing out that it always seemed to pick the best tracks?! :P

this bit here stuck out in my mind -

'For now I'll have sex to my usual choice of romantic din, E! Entertainment Television' :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:54 pm

now THAT is having too much time on your hands! :huh:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:05 pm

only john would share w us his romp w a woman and how "chop suey" took the rhythm out of his moves :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:58 am

<span style='color:blue'>This is the part that sutck otuh in my mind: pretended it was the mid 1970s and my lady and I had met at a roller-skating rink.

:rofl: it is all about the rollerskates isn't it girls! :wub:

But abotu the iPod.... I want one. :sad: lol </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:43 am

think he'd really love to live and experience the 70's....well he can have my memories if he wants :blink: uh, i think i have a few left....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:26 am

These John articles are reading my mind. First Garden State, now IPods. I think it's a sign. :nod:

Bubs, since when is :sad: an emoticon. :lol: :kiss:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:23 am

John news... well, sort of! :huh:

I had a John dream! No nookie though BUT it was better than the usual sort of John dreams I have, where I finally get to his gig and all I see is the back of his head! :( :lol:

Anyway someone tried to drown me but failed, which is when I started recieving all these death threats. So I started to investigate them and found out they were from John. :( But after further investigation I found out it was a fan who had hacked it to johnmayer.com because they were jealous of the "special relationship" me and John held. :blink: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:46 pm

:lol: awww claire that was a cute dream, a little scary there for a minute, but i liked the fact that it all stopped cuz of the 'special relationship you and john have'....everyone gets dreams that play out like a movie....the few i get are in bits and pieces like moving still pictures :huh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:29 pm

lancechica4 wrote: Bubs, since when is :sad: an emoticon. :lol: :kiss:

i was just thinking that! :lol: has someone been cheating on us and chatting on a new board????? :angry: :( :cry: :lonely:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:52 am

:blink: sads not an emoticon?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: Don't worry. Abs is all I can physically handle. It's just that on my Xanga :sad: is a :( face. lol I typed : wub : on there the other day. :shrug:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:22 am

Has anyone else heard the rumour that John's dating Britney's ex-publicist? :blink:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:43 pm

Yeah, Lizzie Grubman, who was arrested for running people over at a Hamptons party, and called them "white trash" as she hit them. :lol: What a classy broad! :rolleyes: :lol:

hollywoodoutsider.com/pictures/links/lizzie.jpgDear God, My Eyes!

Desperation drives most people to drugs or alcohol. In Mayer's case, it leads him to date a MAN! :rofl: Him dating her is like one of us dating this http://leatheroaks.org/Files/Masculine/ZipBikini_Bedroom.jpgguy! Don't ever let it get that bad! :huh: :lol: :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:11 pm

:blink:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:40 pm

:laughup:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:48 pm

found this....http://img71.exs.cx/img71/179/home24yd.jpglizzy grubman CK OUT PIC on previous page....

MAYER DATING BRITNEY'S FORMER PUBLICIST?
Rocker John Mayer has his eye on a new woman -- Britney Spears' former publicist Lizzie Grubman.
The singer, ex-boyfriend of actress Jennifer Love Hewitt, reportedly has been calling and e-mailing Grubman ever since they met and enjoyed a kiss at New York City's Marquee club on January 8.

An onlooker tells Us Weekly, "Lizzie was smiling and laughing, and they were really getting along. Then they started kissing.

"A bunch of girls kept coming up to Lizzie and saying, 'I can't believe you're making out with John Mayer. He's so hot.'"

Grubman, ex-girlfriend of actor Matthew McConaughey, hit headlines when she was jailed in 2002 for running her vehicle into a crowd of people partying in the Hamptons, New York.

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:47 pm

Uh-oh. That hoe better watch herself. She doesn't know how brutal us Abs girls can be. :nod: :lol:

She is HIDEOUS! :rofl:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Girls, what's the one thing Sluts should know? When you're that horny, looks don't matter. :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:31 am

:o OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pukeface: what a HAG! :jawdrop: you've GOT to be kidding me! :angry: this has SO got to be a lie! :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:48 am

<span style='color:blue'>So Katie, how do you really feel about her? :confused:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:24 pm

:lol: i guess the eye that was looking at her wasn't on his face :huh: but it's the fact that i've heard she's not a very nice person and doesn't she hang with the whole hilton gang? just confuses me :blink: ......she's going to be in that new show called poweR girls on mtv or vh1....but i don't know anything about it.

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:28 pm

http://jmeyecandy.com/albums/mag/usweekly0105.jpghttp://jmeyecandy.com/albums/mag/usweekly0105.jpg

Well I guess she looks slightly better with make up on, slightly :blink: ...

Edit: I'm gonna warn you NOT to open that link because then you'll get called some very nasty things. :lol: I didn't realise you weren't allowed to link from there. :huh:

Try http://jmeyecandy.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=&pos=0this instead! :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:40 pm

<_< she's still icky with or without makeup. <_< and she has ugly toes.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:09 pm

:ph34r: thought i was the only one that noticed the toes....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:03 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ewwww. :blink:

Where is everyone? :unsure: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:46 pm

:wave: i'm here...where are you? :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:57 pm

:wave:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:14 am

:lol: :wave:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:12 am

<span style='color:blue'>So... what's up? Do anything special for Mr. Man's birthday? I didn't. I don't think... :unsure: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:09 pm

:shrug: watched part of a movie....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:thinking: I announced in meeting that it was his birthday! :lol: Uh... oh, then I went to Josh's... got into a stupid fight with him. :shrug: Yours sounds more interesting. :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:34 pm

:( why'd you get into a fight w him?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oh I basically ruined his life and now he has no chance with Kara. :bored: Something stupid. </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:27 am

did he have a chance with kara before you ruined his life? :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Nope. :D :lol: And he told me last night that he doesn't remember anything from Monday. :lol: Kara even told me that when he got to the bar he was standing right beside her and didn't even say anything. I swear he wants me to say "Alright, she's your girlfriend, you can talk to her now." :no: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:49 pm

ugh! boys. :rolleyes: always looking for somewhere to put the blame, it seems. it's in their genes. too bad we need what's in their jeans or else we'd be better off. :shrug:

so what movie did you watch, nay? just curious. :) watched "the grudge" last nite myself. i didn't think it scared me all that much till i got in the shower... then i had trouble. :nervous: the whole time that i'm trying to do my little facial scrub regimen thingy (which requires that i close my eyes so i don't get all those little scrubby exfoliating dealies in there and go blind) and found that i didn't want to close my eyes for fear of opening them and seeing that deranged, raggedy woman slithering across my bathroom floor. :unsure: yeesh! :freaked:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Three things cracked me up about your post:

1.) Wondering what movie nay watched.

2.) This little guy: :nervous:

3.) "dealies"

:shrug: :lol:

The Grudge scared the poo out of me. I watched it in the theatre... quite interesting. After the first five minutes everyone was like: :huh: :blink: :unsure: :rofl:

:lol: Uh, never laughed again. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:38 pm

i find myself laughing in horror flicks too, especially after i've just jumped out of my skin.... it's a strange reaction if you really think about it. :lol: :blink:

when jason and i went to see "white noise" -- a woman about two rows in front of us jumped so bad that the next thing i saw was her picking herself up off of the floor! :lol: i didn't see her fall out of the chair but she definitely came back from the floor after the jumpy part was over. :lol: it was pretty funny... but a bit over- dramatic! :lol:

"dealies" -- :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:53 pm

Three things cracked me up about your post:

1.) Wondering what movie nay watched.
:huh: :ph34r:

sammy and i watched "wicker park"..i think that's the name...confusing at first, but it turned out to be ok and a lot different from what i expected...thought it was going to be a real thriller-mystery...was more of a mystery and kinda funny near the end :blink: but not sure if that was our screwball sense of humor or what....

saw collateral and really liked that :)

i can't watch movies like the "grudge"...that's when i get all :nervous:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:20 am

<span style='color:blue'>I LOVE them! I like being scared though. :shrug: I think I'm going to see Boogeyman next week. :D </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:40 pm

I LOVE them! I like being scared though
:nervous: YOU scare me...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:47 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>I LOVE them! I like being scared though. :shrug: I think I'm going to see Boogeyman next week. :D </span>

i am exactly the same! the scarier the better!! :lol: let me know how "boogeyman" is... it looks scary as hell, but sometimes they show the best parts in the trailer and then all the stuff in between is crap. <_< i hate that!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:52 pm

:( my sister and i always watched the old scary movies when we were young and compared to now they weren't even scary...well they were mentally scary i guess...but our dad use to always sneak up on us while we were watching in the dark and jump out of nowhere screaming....i think that began my fright of the frightful...and the "movie not to be uttered in my presense" ended me seeing scary movies :shrug:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:10 pm

the "movie not to be uttered in my presense" ended me seeing scary movies  

:o i know you've said what movie that is, but i can't remember.... i won't make you say it...

i'll make bubs say it. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Is it the Exorcist? That's the only one that I know has scared people... it was on TV the other day and I couldn't watch it b/c my roommate has weird issues.

I love her, but damn she's getting on my nerves!

Anyway... this is weird, but you know the part in To Kill A Mockingbird where Boo Riley is revealed? That part scared me! He looked so creepy behind that door... :lol: But overall, The Shining scares me... and even though it was stupid, Darkness Falls made me scared of the dark. :nervous: </span>

Return to “NSYNC”