renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:05 pm

well i'm here just barely....can't believe how my computer's acting up... <_<

anyway....before i freeze.......HI!!! :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:10 am

Nay!!! Did you get a piece of this ice storm?! Don't know how big it was but Massachusetts is like one big sheet of ice. I went to a concert tonight for a really local band and I had to drive everyone... I seriously thought I was going to slide off the road. :nervous:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:58 am

<span style='color:blue'>It has snowed EVERY day this week...and NONE of it stuck. <_< </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:24 am

<span style='color:purple'>Note to self...when I finally record the tapes I promised and still promise to get to you...sned yousome of this damn snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :cry: :no: :puke: :pukeface: :repuke: :splat:

I'm so sick of it already...it's freezing :no:
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o Secret Slut! :stupidme:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:04 pm

:stupidme: :rofl:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:12 pm

:no: i will never see snow again as long as i live here. <_< i'm so sick of the weather here.... 67 one day and the next day it's 50 or 44 or something. :rolleyes: all that up and down weather just gives me the damn sniffles all the time. :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I know what you mean K. ;)

How's the belly? :) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:31 am

k2 know i'm answering really late but yeah we had snow then the ice storm on top of it...nick and sammy missed 4 days of school <_<
and now they're saying we might get snow thurs <_< otherwise the weather's been kinda warm for winter...

k1 how're you feeling? i was pregnant in florida both times and man was it hot! i think that's gotta be worse than being pregnant during cold winter....or is that just my bad memory :huh:

hey bubs...hey tash.....gonna get my hellos in cuz i never know when my computer will let me on again :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:27 am

<span style='color:blue'>Nay it's been YEARS since I've talked to you! :( :hug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:43 pm

i know!!! and see....here i am finally on and you're?......NOT ON! :(

it's suppose to snow sometime this morning again <_<

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:34 pm

:wave: hey everyone! :blowkiss:

the belly is big. :o the belly hurts. :( the belly doesn't let me sleep anymore. <_< the little pain in the butt needs to come outta the belly. :nod: i'm getting some tylenol pm tonite and i'll see how that works cuz i call the dr. and he said it was cool. hopefully i can sleep for more than 30 or 40 minutes at a time without waking up and being all sore and uncomfortable if i get something will a little "knock my ass out" ingredient in it. :crossfingers:

nay... definitely it is better to be really pregnant in the cool weather. i think that made a huge difference in the swelling this time around. :thumbup: i got a nice long pedicure yesterday and that helped too. :P my dad took me to have my nails and feet done. it was FABULOUS! i haven't done that in SOO long! B)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:11 am

<span style='color:purple'>hey folks,
how everyone is doing well! WIsh we didn't have to play computer tag all the damn time!!
K-1...hope the tylenol worked. If not the midwives here have a suggestion for moms who are in early labor for a longtime and need some rest...email me and I'll fill you in.
Otherwise I hope all is well.
Nay, Bubs, K-2, CLaire, Zoe and enyone else I've forgotten (I so sorry... :( )
I miss ya'll!
:blowkiss: :hug:
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:29 am

thanks tash! :hug: i'll email you when i get a sec! :D

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:32 pm

hi! well i thought when i got the new comp i would be on more...NOT!
i miss you all . i can't contribute to much conversation because i am not up on anything going on. lately it has been all about work and work and more work. i'm just weathering the storm.
so LG when are you due? man i missed your entire pregnancy! i feel bad. i hope all is well and i remember some talk about names did you decide on names yet? please tell me!
nay nay! i'm feeling so lost on here. i don't know but a few peeps, what is going on?
:(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:47 am

<span style='color:blue'>Dee we miss you too!! :hug: :( What have YOU been up too? It's all beer, boys and baby oil for me. :shrug: :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:28 pm

:wave: hey dee!!! :hug: my due date is march 16th, but i'm hoping for sooner. :crossfingers: i went to the dr. this morning and no progress... <_< durnitt! :( guess i gotta get back on the old treadmill and keep walkin'!!! it's gonna be a girl, btw! :yay: so i'll have one of each! :D don't feel bad about missing out on the pregnancy.... it's been relatively uneventful - thank goodness!!! :lol: the important thing is that you are here NOW!!! :nod: we're so glad to see you!!!! :blowkiss:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:47 pm

hey dee! my computer's going nuts so i've had a tough time getting on for more than a minute at a time.....you need to get on more! we miss you......

k1..i think about you all the time and how your pregnancy's going....not long now, but i guess that's easy for me to say :P

bubs....how's everything? how're you feeling?...luv'd your drunk post :lol:

tash....miss you too....computer tags no fun i liked it better when i was always up to date and responding immediately....

k2....where are you? :unsure: ....oh :huh: maybe at another concert?

claire?......you've probably been on a lot more than me but since i only get to a few posts at a time i don't see you much anymore.....

anyway i feel like i spend all my time saying hi and how much i miss you guys.....we need to get on at the same time :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:21 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm good. I felt a little blah today, but I think I'm over it. I decided that I'm NOT drinking for a while b/c I just do stupid sh** when I do.

Speaking of that...boy situation is still...there. ;) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:56 am

:hug: :beerchug: :dance: keep us updated!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:59 am

<span style='color:purple'>I hope you keep us updated...dying for all the details!!</span> :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:34 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well, I haven't seen him since Friday. :shrug: But since I'm actually looking for him now, I won't ever. :lol: But oh well. :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:51 pm

renee wrote:
anyway i feel like i spend all my time saying hi and how much i miss you guys.....we need to get on at the same time :(

i feel the same way! :( now that i'm becoming somewhat of an insomniac myself, we should schedule a chat. :nod: it would be nice to have some company in the wee hours until my benedryl kicks in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>No kidding! But let's try not to make it a Monday, Wednesday or Friday...or Saturday. :lol: Those days just won't work for me. :lol: :shrug:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:35 am

renee wrote:claire?......you've probably been on a lot more than me but since i only get to a few posts at a time i don't see you much anymore.....

:hug:

:wave: I'm still here, I wish I could get on as much as I used to. :( I've been feeling, I don't know how to explain it, weird recently... I'm not sure what's going on with me. I promise to make more of an effort to get over here.

Oh...I finally got Inside Wants Out, I had to order it because I couldn't find it anywhere over here... I :wub: that version of My Stupid Mouth.

And yeah, where is K2? I haven't seen her on here in forever. :( Hope everything is going well for everyone! :blowkiss:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:07 pm

by the time i get home from my "JOB!" ;) i am exhausted and i try to do emails and i fall asleep at the computer. work is so stressful that it drains me of all energy!
so what is new? so is justin still with dizzy girl? what is the 411 on jc and his cd? how does it sound, any word? what is joey and lance and chwissifer doing?
nay! nay! girl you know i feel your pain! big time!
so k-1,ms.LG, did you pick a name yet? aw a bunny bunny is on the way! how old is your son? my daughter is 14 and my son is 9 and you would think they were the same age. okay no stories until after the baby gets here and you start to share your dramam first..roflmao :lol:
where is everyone that i know?
has mady or helena been here? what about babylady? remember sandy?she used to give me tissues all of the time cause i used to cry about evrything! hee!hee!
:crazy:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:52 pm

so k-1,ms.LG, did you pick a name yet? aw a bunny bunny is on the way! how old is your son? my daughter is 14 and my son is 9 and you would think they were the same age. okay no stories until after the baby gets here and you start to share your dramam first..roflmao  

oh the name thing is just the beginning of the drama! :rolleyes: we were decided on sydney for the longest time and now we're stuck on ashley. :) i like them both and i guess i'll just decide when i see her. :nod: my son, zach, is 5 1/2. he's so excited about the whole baby thing. he wants to buy everything pink that he sees, which is just too cute!!! :lol: he's worse than i am. :no: :lol:

i'll say one thing... there is NO more room in me for this child! the other nite i swore i saw an elbow cruise right across my lower abdomen and then a huge thud followed. she must've turned completely over or something!! :o and i said out loud "hey!! enough! now gimme a break! there's not enough room for that kind of thing anymore!" :chatter: then i looked up and my family was staring at me like this... :huh:

:lol: :lol:

my activities are SO limited now. yesterday i went shopping for some new jammies to put in my hospital bag and i was having a ton of nasty braxton hicks contractions the entire time. <_< i swear. :no: i can't do much of anything fun anymore. i'm ready to get this baby out, but at the same time i am such a chicken about it!! jason and i went for our tour of the birthing center last week cuz my doctor moved his offices to a new hospital since i had zach and i just about had a total anxiety attack in the labor room. :rolleyes: i'm serious! i had to kind of back out into the hallway after awhile and collect myself. no one realized that i was freaking out, but it was still kind of embarrassing. :ph34r: i don't know what happened.... the lady was talking about how the bed did this and that for various stages of labor and as she talked, all of a sudden i started remembering zach's birth, which was really difficult, and then this little voice in my head started screaming "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING??!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE INSANE TO DO THIS AGAIN!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :yell: yeah.... not good. :no:

:lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:52 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :( You'll do great Katie!! There's no turning back now! :lol: :unsure: Heh... ;) And again, Zach is TOO cute! :P </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:14 am

well i like both names. so name her one of the names and then call her by the other name. my sister had a boyfirend whose name was frank, but his enitre family called him harry. i never got the understanding on that one.
omg!! at 5 months with my first pregnancy i freaked out because it occurred to me that this growing bundle in me had to come out. i freaked and my doctor kept telling me not to worry he was going to be there and my husband and it was going to come out all right.! ha! well, it was no piece of cake and i had to have a c-section. i didn't panic when i was carrying my son because i knew i had to have a c-sec with him also. but it is a very, how can i say it, a very mind blowing realization that this big big baby has to come out a very tiny opening. so k-1, you are not alone, many of us freak out. lol lol lol
oh yeah, i think it was about 4 weeks before i was due to have my son and i just knew that one day his head was trying to come out of me and then it felt like an arm. i flew to the doc office. he just smiled at me and said the baby was not coming out..could have fooled me. i told him well it sure felt like it.
hang in there and before you know you won't remember the pain of waiting you will have your little or big little boo boo! then it will be worth all the uncomfort!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:56 am

Aww, Katie! I hope you're feeling more comfortable and that you've been getting some more sleep. That must be so frustarating. But just think of the resluts. :wub: I can't wait to have kids...

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:16 pm

aww katie you're gonna do great.....it's the waiting and thinking about it that's worse...just take a look at zach and remember you're soon gonna have two cutie pies! :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:34 pm

lancechica4 wrote: But just think of the resluts. :wub:

Did I REALLY just write 'reSLUTS'?! :ph34r:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:40 pm

:lol: I was going to mention that, but I thought you'd probably done it intentionally. :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:05 pm

:rofl:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: resluts!!!! i do that all the time!!! :rofl: it's just natural for a true slut to make a typo like that!! :rofl:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:04 am

<span style='color:blue'>Aww...I love being a slut. :wub: :wub: :wub:

But can you be "reslutted?" :confused:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:51 pm

But can you be "reslutted?"

i think so. :huh: if like you found the error of your ways after complete and total slutdom and turned pure and good.... and then found out later that being a giant slut was actually the greatest thing in the world and you can't figure out why you ever thought differently and so you went back to being one. :shrug: i would consider that as being "reslutted." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:35 am

But can you be "reslutted?"
:lol: i guess if we were de-slutted we could :huh:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:16 am

<span style='color:blue'>But I don't think you can be de-slutted. :confused: Once a slut, always a slut.

Must we go over our by-laws again??

(OMG. :rofl: I just typed by-lays :rofl:)</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...I missed ya girlies!!!</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:42 pm

:lol: @ by-lays

:wave: i wanna read the by-lays again!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Did we ever write any? :confused:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:54 pm

Did we ever write any?
:lol: in the imagination area of my brain we sure did! i just wanted to say by-lays...by-lays...by-lays

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:37 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'd like to end Nay's comment with a...</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DOME!!!!</span></span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:01 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well there's one.

1. Dome.</span> :D

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:43 am

^^ i was under the impression that was the ONLY by-law/by-lay ever recorded. :nod:

Return to “NSYNC”