John Mayer Concert Last Nite

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:59 am

Hey last nite i went down to london to see John Mayer live at the carling hammersmith apollo! I went with my brother and we had a great time, he did a new song called basement.
It was totally a last minute decision to go and im so happy i did :D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:00 pm

im glad you had a good time!! i didn't realise he was doing shows over here :ph34r:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:53 pm

:o I was there too!!!

Hey guys I got home and wrote down everything I could remember him saying cos there was some funny sh**!
Ok before I start I have to say K-2 I thought of you cos on stage there was a storage box thing that said K2 on the side!! Dunno why I noticed but hey! :shrug:

Ok the first little thing I remember was: "I've slept through a lot of important sh** over the last couple of days. I have watched every dvd ever published. Lying in bed with my laptop on my chest." Such a tease for putting that image in peoples minds!!

A girl in the audience shouted I love you followed by someone shouting I love you more and he just looked up and said down the mic, 'I love you too!' :wub:
He started going on about how he wasn't going to be very funny cos it wasn't planned and if you don't plan things but you just say them to try and make them funny they never end up in the "funny world!" And he started going on about how it would be funny if there was a Beatle's message board and the fans were writing, 'I don't like the fact that John and Paul made the same jokes every night.' And he was doing silly Beatles impressions and his Liverpudlian accent was spot on! So after all that he said, "So I'm not going to talk much tonight" and everyone made a dissappointed noise (?!) to which he replied, "But I got the sweet music my babies!!" <--- :lol: :)

He was so funny when he was talking about ebay. He was saying that ebay is just a glorified co** fight between you and another guy at the other side of the country! Then he told us he ended up spending $1600 on a plastic Star Wars figurine!

But by far my favourite moment....

John: I'm trying hard not to sweat.
Woman in crowd: TAKE IT OFF!
John: If you keep talking like that I may have to! :wub: :drool:

He never did <_<

But all round an EXCELLENT night! :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:21 pm

lol thats so good!!

i might go here
i dont like that its a bigass venue tho <_<
i wanted a small venue :(

glad ya had fun tho yum
and megs

and :lol: at the comments

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:53 pm

Glad u had a gud time to yum :D , didn't he say he wont take his shirt off cuz he isn't doing that atkins sh**?:lol:
I laughed so hard wen he went on about ebay,
i really wanted him to do neon :(

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:00 pm

Oh yeah sh** completely forgot that bit! Lol that was funny! He said, 'I'm chubby' or something like that!

Awwww! :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:56 pm

Aw, sounds like a great show guys!!! I'll keep my eyes out for it on CD. :nod: I love his impressions and his banter. And his chubiness! :wub: I can't WAIT until my shows! 1 month and 9 days till the first one and 1 month and 15 days till the other! :yay:

And :lol: @ the K-2 box!

... That's where John keeps our sex toys... :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:26 am

<span style='color:blue'>You need toys? :huh: Cuz I'm all he needs... :P

Glad y'all had a good time! And I wanna hear this new song!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:25 am

Sounds like you had an awesome time. I went back in November and I saw the K2 box as well. The first thing that popped into my mind was K2 and the Abs girls!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:11 pm

^ :lol: this is what i've missed.....

sounds like a great show! glad you had a great time....

hey i just heard from mick and she got tickets for his australian show again.....4 tickets second row center :) she's sooo happy!

:lol: aww he has a special k2 box....maybe that's how k2 gets to all his shows :huh: she hides in the box w her sex toys :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:07 am

:ph34r: You got me Nay... but keep it on the DL... I want to keep up the concert whoring. :P

(and good to see you around! We've all been a little M.I.A. recently... :()

That's great for Mick!!! I miss her being around! She was only here for a couple weeks or so before she disappeared. :( Anyways, I'm sure she'll have a great time! How could you not 2 rows away from Mayer. :drool:

And speaking of tickets... tickets for the Red Sox season go on sale tomorrow! :o And guess who we're playing AT HOME on my birthday... :D *cues Yankees Suck chant*

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:02 am

<span style='color:blue'>Oh God. :rolleyes: The Yanks signed Mike Lamb. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just have to laugh about it because when he played for the Rangers Farm team here in OK, I had his baseball card and he is SO. UGLY. Well, I hid it in my sisters car so she'd find it. Then when she found it she hid it somewhere I'd find it and so on...this went on for like 3 years. :lol: And now, he's a Yankee. ;) :rolleyes:

And they *tried* to trade Alfonso. Thank God the Cards said 'no.' Steinbrenner is a stoopid ass. :pee:

And more than likely I'll be seeing my Yanks play the Rangers this summer. :yay: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:31 am

<span style='color:purple'>Glad you guys had a great time...I am so damn jealous!

K-2...you have now shown me a whole new meaning to the term 'groupie.'
Wild sex starved groupie...where do we all sign up????
I knew you'd been holding out on us!! <_<

Hope everyone has a good time at your concerts...wishing he would come back...I didn't get enough John lovin'....well, enough to last until he returns anyway.

BUBS...no sex toys??
All he needs is one thing but how about 'all' he wants... :lick: :chew: :chatter: :drool:

*damn just typing that has gotten my blood pressure up...yummy!*
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>The only toys I play with are a Twister mat and baby oil. :D </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:13 pm

Oh God... Mike Lamb IS ugly! :rofl:

Tash I thought he was making a few Canada stops this tour? I feel like there was a date right around my concerts... :unsure:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Twister and baby oil....hmmmm!
DON'T FORGET THE ROLLERSKATES!!!!:lick: :drool:

K-2...yeah he is going to Vancouver. I saw him in November so I'm in position to complain...but I will!!!
He was amazing and I'd kill to go again!!!!!!!!
</span>

Return to “NSYNC”