ecrush.com/quizes/nsync/index.phtml?sess_sid=&cobrand=here

i like it where they say:
They dance - oh, how they dance.
:P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:01 am

i got...
Yes, that's right! Pinch yourself silly! The young buck who's arguably *NSYNC's most popular member - Justin Timberlake -- is your ideal *NSYNC love match! Squeak!

The baby of the *NSYNC family, and also the tallest, Justin likes his women to be optimistic, with sunny dispositions and upbeat character. All you whinin' gothic chicks just better gaze in another direction, because Justin frowns on "sarcasm and pessimism." And why shouldn't he? What's he got to be depressed about! Don't be bringin' him down, man!

Jus also doesn't have much time for girls who are psychologically needy and who spend half the night in the loo readjusting their makeup because they think they look less than stellar. Self-confidence is a big turn-on for Timbo; self-deprecation annoys him terribly. So shape up and suck down the Prozac before steppin' out on the town with Justin.

Ol' Justin likes relatively healthy foods, has a penchant for modern and classic R&B, and has pretty decent taste in movies. (He's a Usual Suspects fan, so he can't be all that bad.) You zodiac followers will be interested to know that Jus is an Aquarian, which means he's sociable, communicative, adaptable and positive.

So who cares if he's been linked with "just good friend" Britney Spears? She can use a little competition! Go get 'em, sister!

:D

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:36 pm

i got justin as well :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:45 pm

:o i got jc.... again. :blink: :huh:

Return to “NSYNC”