Lance Bass Appearing In Werewolf Movie

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:02 am

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>from JJB</span>

The Crow:Wicked Prayer:
Wes Craven will direct "Cursed" a werewolf movie starring Christina Ricci, Mya and (ack!) Lance Bass

and an updated synopsis of Wicked Prayer:
Wicked Prayer, "Set in the American southwest, WICKED PRAYER tells the story of ex-con and social outcast Jimmy Cuervo. Despised by most of the local community, Jimmy plans to leave town once his probation is up and take his true love, Lily "Ignites the Dawn", with him. Those plans are altered when Luc Crash and Lola Byrne, leaders of a local satanic gang known as the "Four Horseman of the Apocalypse", murder Lily for her blue eyes to consummate a ritual which will turn Luc into the devil reincarnated. Jimmy, murdered a long side Lily, returns from the afterlife as an immortal vigilante to exact revenge upon the Four Horseman. To be reunited with Lily, he must face the devil himself in order to stop the evil plans of Luc and Lola. Saving the love he and Lily shared also means Jimmy will also save the town that has shunned him, an ironic twist of fate that he must resolve to be reunited with Lily."

synopsis of "Cursed" according to imdb.com:
Plot Outline: A werewolf loose in Los Angeles changes the lives of three young adults, who, after being mauled by the beast, learn they must kill their attacker if they hope to change their fate. parents, a werewolf marks them as prey ...
Lance appears as himself.

Here is one reaction to Lance being in that movie:
"Now I am scared. Are you trying to get all of us werewolf fans to commit mass suicide or what. Geeesh. I hope that by "Lance Bass" what you actually mean is "werewolf food". And it better be the opening scene too"

:lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:51 am

<span style='color:purple'>My first thought when I read the title was...damn, I always knew Lance was an animal!! *wink wink*
No as far as how I feel about this....no comment! :blink:

:unsure:

</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:36 am

first... big props to tenn for delivering some lance news! :hug: even tho it was news that made fun of him... :blink: :lol: but sometimes with lance, you just can't help but do that anyway! :lol: :lol: :lol: i have to admit, seeing him become "werewolf food" would be pretty entertaining. :nod: :ph34r:

what an odd sounding movie tho! and christina ricci is in it... yeesh... that chick has the biggest forehead in the free world. :nervous: every time i see her picture somewhere i have to do the superhero voice and call her.......... "CRANIUM GIRL." she scuurrrs me. :unsure:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:03 pm

no prob. :thumbup:

but sometimes with lance, you just can't help but do that anyway

^ lance always does.. um "unconventional" things? :lol:

"CRANIUM GIRL."

^ :rofl:

he will only have a cameo appearance.. i wonder what it'll be..
should be interesting.. :nod:

Return to “NSYNC”