Oh. My. Goodness.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:59 pm

<span style='color:midnightblue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ALEX RODRIGUEZ IS THIS CLOSE TO BEING A YANKEE!!!!!!! :dance: :yay: :dance:</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>Good luck this season ladies. B) </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:24 pm

omg! did you see the commercial with him and derek and they are missing baseball and hitting balls in the house?

ah! boys in their baseball uniforms! what a game! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:48 am

<span style='color:blue'>NO kidding!! :drool: I love that commercial!! I :wub: them both! And now I could see them play right.next.to.each.other. :freaked:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:51 pm

:blink: lost again

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:17 am

<span style='color:midnightblue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HE'S A YANKEE!!! HE'S A YANKEE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! :crazyjump: :crazyjump: WHO EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN??? :crazyjump:</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>Nay, Alex Rodriguez is the BEST player in baseball right now. He's AMAAAAYZING! :nod: And he and Derek are best buds. :wub: And now they'll get to play next to each other every single day. :blink: :P

K-2, they're saying Aaron Boone is the worst thing that's happened to Boston. :lol: Since he hit that homer and now blew out his knee and we got Arod!!! :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:00 am

:lol: well i figured he was a yankee now....but i didn't know he was going to be a yankee or anything about the commercial.....

i'm gonna try to follow baseball this year....before the series that is B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oh I had given up on my team for the series this year...that is until this week!!! :crazyjump:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:47 pm

:P i'm so happy to see you're getting all cheery and chipper about baseball season again, bubs! :yay: i was getting a little worried there for awhile. :unsure: i don't know a whole lot about alex rodriguez, but i'll take your word for it that he's "AMAAAAYZING!" :nod: :lol: should be an interesting season! :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>AHHHHHHH! :lol: I'm way excited now!! He'll be #13...:wub: :lol: Okay, I'm just acting weird now. :lol:</span>

InnocentDevil
Supreme Member

Postby InnocentDevil » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:33 pm

Im sorry to have to say this, but congratuations George Steinbrenner u are offically the biggest money whore, arrogant, self-centered idiot in all of sports. The Red Sox's gm is right. The Yankees have gone too far. How in the hell can any team compete with them? I hope all this backfires at this idiot and the Yankees have the worse season in past years. Id say a good 85% of all Yankee fans are frontrunners.

im sry to the Yankee fans, but this has gone way to far. I hope Steinbrenner realizes one day it doesnt take every veteren in the game to win championships. I mean look at the Marlins. They came outta nowhere. Once again the yankees are going down. I hope some seriously underrated team comes along and kicks there asses and get steinbrenner where it hurts the most.

sry had to get that off my chest. But i friggin hate the Yankees more than any team in every sport.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well I don't. :P They mah boys! Even when they trade my favoritest players. <_< But don't worry...I hate Steinbrenner as much as the next. And I think the Bosox GM is beautiful. :drool: :lol: But hell, Arod and Jeter on the same team? You CAN'T beat that. My sister and I were joking saying that since Nomah's free agent next year we're sure he'd make a great second baseman. :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:36 pm

i have to say that i have the same opinion of steinbrenner. it kind of screws things up when things are so one sided financially for one team. :ph34r: but yeah, you can't hate the players for that. :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I still think it's insane to see him in a Yankee...anything. :lol:

Damn the Man! :stfu: :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:24 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>OH. MY. FUCCKING. GOD. </span></span>
Let me get all Boston fan on all your asses for a second and give you all my 2 cents...

1. Alex is with the Yankees to win and get rich. Enough said. He could have easliy played with the Sox since Nomah suddenly hates us. But oh right, he needs to be paid obsene amounts of money to play the game he loves. :rolleyes: $14 milliohn after all IS just pocket change.

2. Alex Rodriguez is the best short stop in baseball so why in God's name would be want to play second to Jeter and move to 3rd? Move JETER if you REALLy want an unstoppable team. Jeter is nowhere NEAR as good as Pudge. (Sorrry Bubs).

3. A $200 million dollar payroll is absolutely absurd and needs to be stopped. The Yankees are just buying everyone in the league who looks like a star. They're running the game of baseball. They're a team of all-stars. They've become a super team and it is just ridiculous. I mean seriously, where is the fun in baseball if everyone just knows that Yankees will win?

God, I can't wait until the Yankees come to Boston. I can't wait to see A-Rod's face when he walks out of that dugout and has to face an entire ballpark full of angry Sox fans. :D

I just don't want to even think about this trade right now. I have much better deals to be happy about... my Trot has been signed with the Sox for 3 more years. :wub: And Todd Walker is with Cubs. Thank God. If we can't have him (<_<) at least the Cubs can.

<span style='color:blue'>And I think the Bosox GM is beautiful.   </span>
I love Theo almost as much as Trot. :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :chatter:

It's insane. I know it. I really wasn't pushing for this to happen...it was just kinda outta the blue really. </span>

2. Alex Rodriguez is the best short stop in baseball so why in God's name would be want to play second to Jeter and move to 3rd? Move JETER if you REALLy want an unstoppable team. Jeter is nowhere NEAR as good as Pudge. (Sorrry Bubs).

<span style='color:blue'>What does Pudge have to do w/ this??? :lol:

And it is Jeter's team. I'm sure he would have been more than happy to move to third...but can you really do that to him? Nope. :P </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:48 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>What does Pudge have to do w/ this??? :lol: </span>

:rofl: Absoultely nothing... I was watching Sports Sunday when I was writing... maybe they were syaing something about Ivan? :shrug: Whatev... they're both Rodriguez. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:47 pm

Okay, since this has become the official baseball thread...

First Mayer, now it's Nomar who's got a man crush on Timberlake. :lol: On Sports Xtra here in Boston there's a part of the show called Chances Of, True/False, Either Or. They just ask questions like "Vanilla or Chocolate?" you know? So one of Nomar's was Justin or some guy I forget. :ph34r: and Nomar picked Justin. The interviewer was like NOOOO! and Nomah was just like "well, Justin's got some moves that the women seem to like..." :lol: :wub: And he also said he loves us and wants to staaaaaay. :yay:

And also... reeeally stretching it to fit into this thread :lol: but does anyone watch Average Joe? I thought I remembered a few of you watching... but IS THE B!TCH FREAKING CRAZY?! Brian was *cue accent* wicked awesome. :( He brought her to freaking Fenway. "I fell in love in cennah field at Fenway pahk"... how could she not fall for that? :no: I cried...

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:03 am

i felt so bad for him especially cuz he finally was saying the "L" word....and he'd never said that to anyone before and i think he really thought she felt the same way......i thought the guy she picked had no personality.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:48 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I just noticed your sig. :P

Oh yeah...I'm gonna go watch them MARCH 22!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: In Texas though. :shrug: AND I'M ON THE 3RD BASELINE!! :dance: Woop woop!! :lol:

But the guy that the Bachelorette picked?? :blink: :puke:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:30 pm

And also... reeeally stretching it to fit into this thread  but does anyone watch Average Joe? I thought I remembered a few of you watching... but IS THE B!TCH FREAKING CRAZY?! Brian was *cue accent* wicked awesome.  He brought her to freaking Fenway. "I fell in love in cennah field at Fenway pahk"... how could she not fall for that?  I cried...

yes!!! i never missed an episode!! :wave: i know just what you mean... poor brian "no r's" worth. :no: but i knew she wouldn't pick him. every time they kissed, her lips were glued shut so tight!! i knew she wasn't even the least bit attracted to him. i think it's shiitty that she gave him a lot of impressions that she could feel the same. i think she did give him quite a bit of false hope. <_< gil was a loser. i knew it from the beginning... and she wasn't even interested in him until the very end. :shrug: what was up with that? that jim guy was MUCH hotter anyway!!!!

and hopefully someone can answer this question for me....... what the hell is up with the "twist"??? she tells gil that she dated fabio in the past, he throws a fit and it is suddenly over. :huh: what?!!! i don't get it. what's up with fabio? so he's cheesy... so what does that have to do with anything? was that really the reason? you'd break up with someone becuz their ex was cheesy? if that were the case, no one would have ever dated me!!! i have PLENTY of cheesy in my collection of exes!!! :lol: so what really happened? is there something i'm missing? how come he couldn't be with her because of fabio? :shrug: i totally don't understand. :blink:

Oh yeah...I'm gonna go watch them MARCH 22!!!!!!

^^ hey! that's my b-day!!! :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:14 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well yay! And I'll be in Texas! :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:13 pm

Katie, I know exactly what you mean... I was so unfufilled. I felt so empty when the show ended. They should have just had the parting shot be her getting on the plane. Besides I saw her on Leno earlier this week and she said that she had dated Fabio... so when I watched and that was the twist I was like :blink: I already friggin knew that...

Bubs... I'm jeeeealous! I don't see my boys until April 19th which is MY birthday! :D And it's against your boys. B)

Also Bubs, did you hear that Jason Giambi and Gary Sheffield are/were taking steroids? And Barry Bonds!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:36 am

<span style='color:blue'> :o :lol: Doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes: An ex BRAVE and a GIAMBI? Riiight. <_< I STILL don't like Giambi. :nono: I was so proud when in his first home game everyone started chanting "Tino! Tino!" :wub:

But I did hear that he lost a lot of weight. :shrug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:31 pm

i didn't quite get what gil was refering to when he said any guy would feel the way he did if they'd found out she'd dated fabio :unsure: but i thought he acted like a brat stomping in the ocean after she told him....

as for all this baseball talk :blink: that's all......

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:52 pm

:lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:27 pm

Yeah, Nay, I know what you mean... Gil was such a drama queen. :huh:

Bubs, I don't CARE if Giambi lost weight. He's still ugly. And a Yankee. :puke:

GUESS WHAT I'M WATCHING RIGHT NOW? RED SOX SPRING TRAINING!!! :yay:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:02 am

<span style='color:blue'>Did you know that Giambi's apartment has a 360 degree view of NYC???? :o </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:41 am

ok.... well at least i'm not the only one who was totally confused at the whole fabio issue. *whew* :lol: and yeah!! i saw the leno thing too and thought "oh big deal. who cares?" :shrug: then that was the twist and i went <_< :rolleyes: :blink: :no: . and the stomping around in the ocean thing was pretty rediculous, nay. at first tho i was thinking "what in the world? is he pouting?" :rolleyes: again.

oh well. :shrug: i'm looking forward to ADAM'S RETURN!!! :yay: i think that'll be a good show!!! :thumbup:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:46 pm

Omigosh YES!!!!!!! I can't wait until Adam! What a guy... :D

And Giambi's apartment... that's ridiculous! :o

Return to “NSYNC”