Hello Girlies!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:22 pm

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been around! Life has been crazy... I've been a mess lately. I can not remember a time in my life when I have ever been so busy! On top of the overwhelming amount of school work I have...

I've been made the FRESHMAN GIRLS LACROSSE COACH at my highschool!!!!!! :o :blink: :jawdrop:

I was supposed to be an assistant for the whole program so I could come when I could... but the coach had some crisis with her family and had to fly home to take care of her mother... and I somehow got stuck with her job. So thank God all of my classes are scheduled so that I can drive to the highschool every weekday and that I'm only about 20 minutes away. They had to switch the freshmen girls field time with the freshmen boys though. Guess who called to tell me that? HSC! :drool: He's taken over the boys team because there's an obvious shortage of coaches and girls varsity can live without its assistant. How perfect is that? HSC and me coaching the freshmen! AND THEN I've been invited to play in an all-star leauge on Sundays which I just had to do. So that leaves me Saturday. And that's my party day so... ? I'm never going to sleep if I don't want to fail out of college. ;)

Also, last week was the week my family usually goes to Florida and I took the long weekend to go down for a few days to see everyone. I tried to sun cram because I was only going to have 2 beach days because I was going to visit my friend of University of Tampa (so gorgeous! I want to transfer!)... so I boycotted sunscreen. I got the WORST burn on my chest... I had to go to the hospital because it was blistering and ALL peeling off. :puke: So I have this one disgusting gauze patch smack in the middle of my chest and the rest of me is SO FREAKING TAN. It's awful. Instead of getting to wear whore shirts to show it off I have to wear sweaters. <_< And it hurts. :( And my brother keeps calling my because he's still in Ft. Myers and Red Sox started spring training. We usually go every year... and he's there without me. <_<

Wow, this has gotten really obsenely long. I'm sorry. :lol: I hope everyone's doing well... K-1 with her belly :kiss:... Bubs with her ARod :puke:... and all the rest of you girls, Nay, Claire, Tash, and anyone I'm missing! :hug:

P.S. Did anyone see Mayer on Leno Thursday? I didn't even know he would be on!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:48 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey Katie...things have been very crazy for you!!
Miss ya like crazy...congrats on the Lacrosse team and for the phone call from the hottie...'he so wants ya!!!!!!!!!'
Bummer about the sweaters...and so sorry about not being able to wear the slutty shirts...you'll wow 'em next year!!!
Next time wear the lotion...hope your feeling back to nprmal soon, it's a shame to be unable to show off your assets!!!

Take Care and sending you hugs,
Tash
</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:16 pm

Katie, long time no see! :P Oh, and psst :whisper: I voted for you for Most Kick Ass Abstracter. :hug:
I got Jason Mraz's live CD for my birthday and finally got to hear Dream Life Of Rand McNally and NOW I see why you like it so much, it's funny ... esp. the bit about the Spice Girls. :lol: And I love when he sings "Cuz I dreamed that I went to England..." how he puts on a cute English accent. :wub:
Congrats with becoming the coach but more importantly getting a call from HSC :drool:, I agree with Tash, he so wants you! :nod: :P
The sun is evil. <_< Hoping you'll be able to ditch the sweaters and wear the tops you want to soon. :D Missing you, Abs isn't right without you. :blowkiss:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:07 pm

Aw, thanks for the well wishes guys! :hug: My sunburn's looking a lot better... and I wore a polo shirt today without looking like a bright red freak. :lol:

Glad you've got the live CD! I don't have it! I almost bought it at his concert but I have most of the songs downloaded... just not... together, you know? :lol: It has some GREAT songs though. :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:23 pm

:kiss2: heeeeeeeeeeeeey katiekins!!!! :hug: glad to hear your news! congrats coach! :P how exciting! and you'll be seeing a lot more of HSC too!!! :lick: i'm just waiting for the day that you post the big news that you and HSC did the do... :nod: cuz oh yeah! that is SO gonna happen! :nod: i'm totally sure of it!!! B)

a big yuck on the sunburn thing!! :blink: i did that several years ago, but burnt my back and couldn't wear a shirt at all for three days or so!!! just laid in my bed on my stomach and moaned. :sick: :lol: ooh and once i somehow managed to sunburn the backs of my knees! :blink: holy cow! :moo: THAT hurt bad!!!! :lol: :lol:

i remembered john was gonna be on leno!! :wave: i was dang proud of myself too! :thumbup: he looked adorable as usual -- the tie was a bit strange tho! :lol: looked like he just pulled that out at the last minute or something. :lol: i liked "clarity" alot with just a guitar and piano too. :wub:

glad you're back katie!!! :hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:07 pm

katie! i wondered where you were...... aww you're a coach....dunno have you ever thought about how you are always running into or being linked somehow to hsc (now u guys are both coaches) ;) i'm gonna just sit back and wait for the day you get with him ;)

sunburns are the worst....the first two yrs i lived in florida i'd soak up the sun every moment i wasn't working...and i got terrible burns on my chest until it turned into sun poisoning.....now my chests a wreck <_< so i know what you're going thru katie girl...hope you feel better soon!

would u believe i completely forgot john was on leno, but then came downstairs and clicked on the tv which just happened to be the channel leno's on and it announced john as a guest and i was :o omg! to think i coulda missed him :o

16 days left for john! :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:29 pm

Oh my God! Maybe I WILL get with HSC! We are going to have to spend some one on one time planning freshmen events... :D

Katie and Nay! OUCH! I don't think my burn is that bad, thank God! Most of the burn has turned to tan except this awful red, raw strip right smack in the middle that comes up from my cleavage. I can't really wear a bra cause my boobs get shoved together and then it hurts. :lol:

Glad everyone ACTUALLY saw Leno! :yay: I loved it with the piano and the guitar. :wub:

19 and 25 days! :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>You're gonna do HSC! You're gonna do HSC!! :dance: Tell him you need to go over some new plays and positions. :nod: :thumbup:

And ouch about the sunburn. ;) This last summer was like the first summer where I DIDN'T have a sunburn. My senior year I went tanning for prom (don't know why b/c I'm dark enough as it is lol) and totally BURNT my back. Then I had to go to softball practice and have my shorts rub on the most sensitive part. :splat: I finally just told my coach that I was gonna die. :lol:

And YAY for us all watching John! :yay: :wub:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”