A Quick Baby Update..........

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:15 pm

a quick baby update....

went to the doctor today... not dialated yet.... <_< bleh... but apparently i'm having a monstro-huge-a-mariffic-baby and my doctor might possibly induce me next week so i don't have to have an emergency c-section if the baby gets too big. :nervous: i'm freaking out!!! :freaked: :yell: :blink: i heard induction is really really painful. :( yeesh.... :unsure:

i'll keep ya'll posted!!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:17 am

<span style='color:blue'>Eek! :freaked: That does sound painful. But ya know, that monstro-huge-a-mariffic-baby will be a mega-fine-babe one day that will have to have the "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH???????" talk someday. :lol: :lol: :nod:

Well, when you're gone forEVER, we'll know what's up. I wish there was a way we'd know instead of you coming back and saying "Oh, I had my baby last week!" :lol: :( </span> :shrug:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:38 pm

:P wow i hope the birth goes well for you, my older brother weighed sumthing like 12 lbs when he was born!!!!!!! I seriously dont know how my mom did it, but she did and everything turned out great!
gud luck! :hug: :angel:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:17 pm

I only weighed 3lbs. :lol: :unsure:

Hope all goes well Katie, all my wishes are with you. :hug: Also I LOVE both your ideas for names. :nod:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:02 pm

:hug: :blowkiss: awwww, thanks for the reassurance and stuff, girls! :P i'm just taking it one day at a time and trying not to think about it. i talked to my sister in law last nite and she said her doctor said the same thing about inducing her with my neice and she ended up just naturally going into labor on the day she was supposed to be induced. hopefully that'll happen to me. :nod:

i was almost 8 lbs when i was born and my mother claims she never felt any pain. :rolleyes: :whisper: i think she's smoking something tho. i've never heard of anyone not feeling a thing. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:21 pm

^ :rofl:

Claire! You were tiny! I think I was about 9 pounds... and I was early! :o :lol: (I actually have no idea if that's heavy for a baby...)

Katie!!!! Have a safe delivery no matter what manner its in! I can't wait till you both come home safe and sound and we can hear all about her. ^_^ All my love and well wishes are with you, babe! :hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:06 pm

katie i'm so excited for you.....and you'll do fine.....can't wait for the day we all get to officially welcome "baby girl" into the world....keep us updated

lol, yeah katie 9lbs is big....i know i've told you all this before but nick was 10lbs 7oz :huh:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:51 pm

okay those weights sound very painful to me. ha! :)

my doc induced my labor with my first, my daughter. my water broke about 11:30 on a tuesday night and my stubborn, independent daughter dcided she wasn't ready to come out. she would turn around so they tried to induce labor thinking she would get in position. well like i said she was stubborn and she didn't move. so about 7:36pm the next day, wednesday they did and emergency c-section. but the labor pains kicked my ass. nad you know what i oknow that they hurt and i remember going through it but i can't remember the pain at all. once that baby comes into the world, just like the bible says, the labor pains are forgotten. so don't have any fear k-1 little cydney or little ashley or little cydney ashley will be so loved it won't matter. i'm with nay i am so excited for you. i can't wait! god bless and much love form your ab family!
:hug: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:12 am

<span style='color:blue'>When my nephew was born he was about 7 lbs... then this mondo huge baby came out and was like 13 lbs! :jawdrop: We were just stunned by her that I think we stared at her more. :lol:</span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:08 pm

:laughup:

JNB you really turn a bad day good!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Anything for you Dee...:hug:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>first of all Katie...try not too worry. Docs are just assuming and trying to save their ass by preparing you...just in case.
Did he say anything else...what station your at? Cervix hard...soft...a fingertip dialated?
I know we alll hate men at this point but have sex...think JOhn and do it until the cows come home. lol!
When they induce you with prostaglandin gel which is in your hubby's semen. What gets the baby in...gets that baby out...remember that!!! No pun intended!! Having sex uses "HIS" prostaglandins instead of synthetic prostaglandins...much easier on you!!
YOu should orgasm...well we always should but know you need too...it will cause your uterus too contract and that might be the extra help you need!!!
If I'm correct you are approx...37 weeks?? So...you should see doc next week again? If nothing changes I can let you in on a few more tricks but I'll have to chat privately with you ie..accupressure points! All completely safe and work fairly well!!
If you want some info on inductions and want too chat about it you can email me and we can chat about the different methods and so on also what you and hubby can expect.
YOu can do this!!! Stay informed and believe in yourself!!
Hugs and kisses!!!
Tash
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:50 am

<span style='color:blue'>Hell, don't hold back. :huh: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:44 pm

:lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:06 pm

*sigh* just got back from the doctor. still nothin.... <_< and i mean, i asked him - "no dialating, no NOTHING?!!" and he said "nope." then he gave me all this crap about it being a good thing because i'm 38 weeks and this still a good healthy pregnancy, blah blah blah. :rolleyes: i KNOW it is, but DAMN!!! i'm getting tired of this! :yell: :lol: some lady i passed on the way out of the building looked at me and said "boy, you're moving a little slow today." <_< yeah... no shiit. :rolleyes: i forced a smile and said "hey, i'm lucky to be moving at all." she really har har'd on that one, but i really wasn't kidding. i was so annoyed on the walk back to the car that i thought i might cry. :cry: but luckily there's a DQ about 2 stop lights down the road from the hospital, so i stopped in for a chocolate dip cone and i WILL say that i definitely perked up a little after that. :P :lol:

oh! and on top of getting the news that i made no progress at all this past week, guess what happened? i go into the bathroom at the doctor's office to do the usual pee pee in a cup thing :pee: (which at this point is just me hoping and praying that i hit the cup and not my hand cuz i surely can't see the cup OR my hand OR anything becuz my belly is SO huge!) and all of a sudden, the door to the restroom comes crashing open and this woman flys into the stall next to me and starts chucking her ever lovin' guts up!!!!!!!!! :o :pukeface: and i'm going "HO.....LY..... SHE-IT!" so i totally put it into high gear trying to get my damn pants up and get the hell out of there becuz she's all like "BBLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" over and over and over and i can feel that the power of suggestion to puke is starting to overcome me... :freaked: by some miracle, seconds later i get out of the stall and run to the sink and i'm slamming the soap pump and nothing is coming out... finally i got the soap out, and i turn the water on full blast, hoping to dround out at least some of the sound of the upchucking, wash my hands and bolt out the door!!! :sprint: it was just.... :no: eeew. why do these things always happen to me? :shrug:

btw... i did do the decent thing and alert a nurse to go check on "little miss beulah barfer" in there tho.... i'm not a TOTALLY terrible person, you know. :D

:rofl: :rofl: so anyway... that's the scoop for now.

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:19 pm

oh and tasha- i'm 38 weeks today (at first i accidentally typed 389!!! truthfully, that's how long it actually feels like sometimes!!! :freaked: :lol: ) ... so the sex thing really does do it, huh? seriously, the thought of actually doing it right now seems impossible and not to mention... OUCH!!! :o getting checked at the doctor is painful enough!!! :( but i guess if it'll help speed the process, i'm willing to gut it out. :shrug: and i'll take any and all of the suggestions you have!!!!! :hug:

it seems like the baby is running out of room in there! i told my doctor that i keep yelling "GO TO THE LIGHT LITTLE BABY!!!!" at my stomach!! :lol: but she won't go. :no: after he checked me today he said "well you're right. she's not going to the light." :lol: :lol: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: :rofl: Oh I can't wait til I'm pregnant. :huh: Oh wait, I am Most Perverted Mother. :rolleyes: I swear...:lol:

But :lol: you make me laugh... You should write a book and call it something funny... uh... I don't know. :lol: Okay. Rambling. :shrug:

btw I HATE peeing in the cup. :nervous:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm

Oh Katie! I hope you get that baby out soon! :hug: But on the other hand I DO love the stories... :P Did I ever tell you guys that I'm puke-a-phobic? :nervous: Ever since 6th grade when this kid puked eggs everywhere!!!! I would have DIED if I were you, K-1!

Also, I have a peeing in the cup story. A few weeks ago I went to the doctor's to get a throat culture and the nurse was just like "okay if you'll just fill this cup, ect., ect." and shoved me into the bathroom. I thought "well, that's weird but whatever" and did my thing... I handed the cup over to the nurse who hands it to this TOTAL HOTTIE behind the counter. She told me I could go so I asked if that was it and didn't I need a culture or something? She was like "OH! Throat culture?!" SHE THOUGHT I WAS THERE FOR SOME STD TEST OR SOMETHING! I'm not really sure what she was saying but I heard the V-word and next thing I know the hottie is shoving my pee back in my hand and saying "why don't I just give this back to you then?" and WINKING AT ME! I WANTED TO DIIIIIE! :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:33 am

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, since we're telling horror 'peeing in a cup' stories, :lol: I've got one for you. :lol: One time my friend hooked up with this total hottie at a party and the next morning (apparently right after they got done) she came to me saying that she didn't think that he was that safe. :nervous: Well, we went to get her The Morning After Pill and HE WALKS IN. :huh: :o Apparently he worked there. :shrug: I thought she was gonna die. :huh:

BTW: Boys suck. <_< </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:26 pm

:o i have too much of a vivid imagination for all these puke/pee stories :lol: .....aww katie sorry you're not having her tomorrow, but it won't be that much longer..... :huh: yeah easy for me to say....hang in there...glad the dq cone helped out

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:36 am

:rofl: @ all the puke/pee stuff!!! :rofl:

my best friend said the same thing about writing a book with my pregnant stories in it. :lol: i called her from my cell phone to tell her the :puke: story (with DQ cone in the other hand :P ) and she was cracking up and saying "how in the HELL do these things always happen to you?!!!" :lol: actually, there's another story about a recent late nite trip to the pharmacy to get some benedryl a few nites ago that she :rofl: about too and she was referring to both incidents. i'll have to tell ya'll that one too, but right now i'm on my way to -_- !! it was a disaster. :rolleyes:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:29 am

<span style='color:blue'>Sure. Leave us in suspense. :rolleyes: <_< </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:18 pm

:lol: ^....of course i'm always in suspense anymore cuz after i finally get on and get a peek at the posts that i can't wait to read my computer freezes.....always a day late and a dollar short :lol:

katie i pm'd you to tell you i'm thinking of you and when i hit the button to send it it said my messages were full :huh: so does that mean you did or didn't get it...cuz i just felt stupid going ahead and sending you a repeat post if you'd already read the first one :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:29 pm

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!! aww... :wub: congratualtions, hope everything goes fine :hug:

ive completely missed this... hmm... clever. well anyway, do you know if its a boy or a girl or what your gonna call the kid?

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:48 pm

^ She's having a little girl... with an undecided name last I knew. :D

Yeah, Katie's always keeping us in suspense... *cough*LANCE FIC*cough* :P :hug:

P.S. Nice sig, Bubs. <_< You just best be ready for tomorrow's game. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:09 am

lancechica4 wrote: P.S. Nice sig, Bubs. <_< You just best be ready for tomorrow's game. :nod:

<span style='color:blue'>Say what?? I was ready...how 'bout you? :huh: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:49 am

:shrug: no new baby news? when do you see the doc again katie?

:yay: getting so excited!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ah! What if she had her! :yay:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:29 pm

Ahhh, I hope so! :wub:

And Bubs... :ph34r:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:07 pm

look what happens when I don't come to the NSYNC board...Katie I had no idea that you were pregnant! You need to keep us updated over on the Justin board since that's where I'm at most of the time :lol: I hope that everything is going well for you :hug: And your stories were cracking me up as I was reading them....i was like aww poor Katie :hug: :blowkiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:02 am

congrats on baby,,,,good luck! when i was born i was wait for it 3 months early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i only weighed one pound 2 oz..... i looked like an alien....but im sure ur baby will be gorgeous... do ya know what ur havin girl/boy?????????????????????????????

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'>K-2... :P </span> :wacko:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:11 pm

katie!........update? :huh: this is very stressful waiting for news :lol: :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn..I have no fingernails left...hurtin' for some news Katie!!!!</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:37 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lonely: It's like we're in the waiting room well, waiting. :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:35 pm

^ Awwwwwww! :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>She's had to of had her...:unsure: I know it...:unsure:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Katie?? I hope that things are going well for ya hun :hug: i hope that you had her though :wub: ahhh i'm soo excited! lol

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:26 pm

She's had to of had her... :unsure: I know it... :unsure:  

I was thinking about seeing Maroon5 on Wednesday which happens to be St.Patrick's Day and I remember Katie saything something about the baby girl :wub: arriving around the time of St.Patrick's Day ... so, that's sooo soon! :unsure:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:29 pm

katie?.......well this wed will be st patricks day...so they won't let her go too much beyond that date......... :hug: we're thinking bout you with love katie!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:59 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o I'm so excited!! :crazyjump: :lol: :P </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:51 pm

Katie HAS to have had that baby by now! I just KNOW it! :wacko:

I wish we had taken bets on the day. :lol:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:51 pm

omg!!!!! :frog:
i was gone for a little bit {WORK!!!!!:-( } and i just knew i would come back to a new abs baby! what's going on ladies!!! katie must be in labor and she'll be back to let us know.
most heavenly Father, in Jesus name we pray and by inspiration of the Holy Spirit,Lord we ask that you forgive us for our sins, knowing there are many. Lord we thank you for your mercy and grace. Father we come to you asking that you touch katie and her family. help them through this most wonderful yet stressful time. embrace her Lord and let her feel the love that we all have for her. let all be well and according to your will. we love you and all of these blessings we ask in Jesus name, amen!

all of our hearts are full of joy and anticipation! omg! :hug: :hug: :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:31 pm

Amen, Dee! :wave:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:08 pm

:wave: hi everybody!!!

oh... i wish i could tell you some good news, but... :no: no baby yet. today is the offical due date and still nothing... but let me back up a sec and fill ya'll in.

*sigh* so i went to the doctor last tuesday. as i was getting ready to leave for my appointment, i just didn't feel right, you know? kinda :puke: and just funny... so i get to the doctor and guess what? my blood pressure is up and now i'm on total bed rest. :( just like with zach. damn PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension)! <_< i spent a few hours in labor and delivery for observation where they took a shiitload of my blood and thankfully determined that i didn't have toxemia. but still.... PIH is not exactly good news. so that's why i haven't been able to get to the board. i'm not even supposed to be up right now, but i knew i had to get on to the board and let everyone know what was going on. i've been thinking about ya'll every day. i figured everyone would be assuming i had gone to the hospital and had the baby. ugh... i WISH! i am so bored and i feel like total shiit. :( i'm thinking that now i understand how a balloon feels when it's ass gets stuck on a helium tank. god this sucks!!!! :yell: i can SO feel that this kid is low and ready to go, but i'm sure that not being able to get up at all is keeping me from going into labor! :angry:

so i go back to the doctor on thursday. i've decided that i'm planting my butt in the office and refusing to leave until he agrees to induce me. :lol: sedriously tho...this is just rediculous! i am 40 weeks pregnant and this kid is so big that i am stretched to capacity! i don't sleep more than 15 to 20 minutes at a time becuz my legs start to fall asleep and throb from the pressure of the baby... arrrrrrrghhh!!! :rolleyes: i could go on and on, but i'll keep all that to myself. :rolleyes: no use in whining about it. when i really start to feel bad, i put on the headphones and have a little bit of john time. :wub: that usually makes me feel better. :)

and that's the story. :shrug: i wish i had different news, but i don't. at least the baby is doing fine. it's just me that's screwed all up. i'll try to get back and keep ya'll posted!!!! keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss everybody!!! :blowkiss:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:54 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww katie you poor thing...at least you and the baby are fine and they're aware of what's going on and monitoring you guys.......and it won't be too long now, though i know it probably feels that way to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hang in there we love ya and are counting the days until we're introduced to 'baby-girl' :shrug: *don't know her name yet :P

NOW REST!!!!! :hug: :blowkiss:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:22 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh Katie.... :hug: :blowkiss:
How frustrating!!
The best thing you can do now is stay in that damn bed and rest (preferably on your left side which can lower BP. The reason for rest is to maximize blood flow to your uterus and to provide maximum function of your kidneys) and drink lots of water.
Try to get as much rest as possible and John moments are great..as long as you don't get too wild!!! Keep the John fantasizing to a minimum!! lol
Try to keep smiling,
Hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:27 pm

:wub: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:hotpink'>KATIE BABY!!!!</span></span> :wub:

Gosh, we've missed you! We've been worried sick! I'm glad you're okay... even if you're uncomfortable, bored and anxious. I'll be thinking about you Thursday. I wish you both the best and a safe delivery!!! Just keep the John playing and we'll have this tiny Mayer fan in the world in no time! Lots and lots and LOTS of love, Katie! We all miss you and are praying with all our hearts! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:11 pm

awww Katie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: She'll come soon enough though :nod: don't you worry...my aunt was on bed rest for over 2 months so don't feel bad :hug: I hope that she comes out really soon though...I've never been through having a baby myself but I've seen it with both of my aunts and I know that the day can't come any sooner...make sure to get plenty of rest and like Tash said...make sure you keep drinking plently of fluids...that always seems to keep the swelling down and everything else.

I'm praying for you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww Katie. :hug: Stick in there...it'll be worth it. But I'm sure you know that. :lol: We'll go back to being your support in the waiting room. :kiss:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”