John's Sc Show!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:36 pm

sammy and i just got in....i'm beat but we had a great time

well first......guess who stayed at our hotel? :lol: yep john and guys

we were getting into the elevator to go eat and as i walk in i'm thinking....ok, this is michael chaves standing here :o with his gear and a mayer pass hanging off his bag......so as we get off i wished him good luck on the show and he said thanks......and sammy says, we'll be there tonight! :lol:

the show was great.....john came out saying he'd just woken up from a nap and that could either be a bad thing or a good thing but tonight it was a very good thing cuz he was feeling great.....

can't remember the set list and they don't have it up yet, but he began w btmb, i think :lol: .....he also sang a new song that he said would be on the next album and that there would be more tracks than heavier things.....and he sang 'the great outdoors' which was a real surprise......and homelife

he also did a whole act on a girl being pissed and went thru a whole monologue using the guitar as the girls voice......he'd say, honey what's wrong and the guitar would answer, "nothing" :lol: and he had the guitar b****ing and then when he said, "i love you" the guitar replied pissy like....love you too

he played the guitar behind his back.....just as one of my rolls ran out and just as i got another one in and was about to take a pic he brought it round front again :(

at the end he was goofing around so much w the other guys and he started singing one song and just kept busting up.....the other guys were running all around the stage....

he was giving eye sex to everyone all night.....we got ours too, just not like ny......got a funny look from him when i stood on my chair to let a group of 6 drunk girls walk by for the third time :angry: ....and then took the opportunity to take another pic from that angle :lol: :shrug:

anyway sam and i decided that next time he tours we're gonna plan two shows in a row in places we've never been before......cuz i'm convinced you gotta have another john fix after you see him...and i'm finding they need to be closer together or i go into singing/photograph withdrawl :blink:

i'll put the set list up when i get it.....and because he talked all night long this is a must have cd!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG Nay...I'm so excited and insanely jealous!! Lovin' the eye sex and funny look?? Hell No, he wanted you!!! Jeeppers!
Great indoors...woohoo!
THe idea of another cd is a little too exciting for me to even think about at this moment...squeal!
Double shows...great idea...that way when he sees us for the second time it'll be
"There's the hottie I fell in love with last night...bring her to me!!!"
I have so much more to say but too excited to process any of it...miss ya'll like crazy!!! :blowkiss: :hug:
HUgs!

*runs up to find John Bookmark...thankful it's been laminated or the drool would ruin it*

hee hee...CLAIRE!
:blowkiss:
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:29 pm

Aw, Nay! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STAYED AT THE SAME HOTEL! That's awesome! And he played behind his back? How cool can this guy get? Sad you didn't get a picture, but I'm sure one will turn up elsewhere. :nod: Sounds like he was in such a great mood... probably because you and Sammy were present. :P Let's hope that mood last until Sunday! It's general admission... so maybe I'll get some eye sex a la Nayer. :yay:

Nice to hear from you, btw... I feel like I never do anymore. :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:41 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Of course Nay would be the one with the Nayer luck of staying in the same hotel as the man himself. :rolleyes: :P ;) <_< :D Glad y'all had fun though!! And don't disreguard drunk girls that much... :ph34r: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:25 am

:lol: drunk girls are fine.. just not when they keep trapsing in front of me when there's no room while john is playing....

katie! have a great time at your show!

i took 75 pics but have to wait for the mailers to arrive before i send them into that place for developement <_< and they said it won't be til next week :(

set list and scotty's revue still not up.....

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:50 am

hee hee...CLAIRE!

:lol: Tash! :hug:

Nay, glad you and Sammy had a great time. :D 75 pics? :blink: :lol: Would love to see them, all 75!

:lol: @ John and his guitar "speaking" back to him.

Katie, have a wonderful time at your gig and say hi to John for me. :P

Nay, I think this was the set list for your show:
*Bigger Than My Body
*My Stupid Mouth
*Clarity
*Something's Missing
*Great Indoors
*Love Soon
*Daughters
*Hummingbird
*Why Georgia
*Your Body Is A Wonderland
*Come Back To Bed
*No Such Thing
Encore
*Homelife

I'm seeing Maroon 5 on Wednesday! :yay: I'm so exicted because nobody ever comes here. :lol: I'm also really tempted to ask them to tell John to pay me a visit. :huh:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:41 pm

claire that was the set list! where'd you find it...it still wasn't up last night on mayer sight....thank you!

have a great time seeing m5......you're so lucky and take pics!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:43 pm

:blink: Love Soon?! L-l-love Soon? As in old school Eddie's Attic Love Soon? I HAD NO IDEA HE STILL PLAYED THAT! Now I'm excited beause what if he plays it at my show?! :crazyjump: It's GA... so maybe I'll just put on my Mraz-charming face and get JOHN to play me a song... :thinking:

Nay, I can't wait to see your pics! Sad, you have to wait for the mailers but 75 pics! That's well worth the wait. :nod:

Claire! Have fun at M-5! I'm so jealous!!! I've never seen them... missed them on this tour. But I get my hometown boys from Guster so I'll be okay. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:56 pm

i completely forgot to tell you guys he played love soon!......i love that song too......

oh ck out this pic w him, the guys and m5....cool pic

johnmayer.com/flash/roadjournalphotos/Tampa1.jpgjohn and m5

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:blink: That's a cool pic. And Love Soon...:wub: And I STILL haven't heard Hummingbird. <_< Anyway...get choo some Mayer luvin' Katie. :kiss:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:38 pm

here's scotty's report......

Super exciting night, super exciting set.  Friends and Fun, I call the set.  The best of the best were in attendance and all the dudes on the stage acted appropriately.  Great Indoors was great, the kids loved Love Soon, and solo acoustic Home Lifechanged lives.  In one set - and one sentence - John threw so much into the mix that the sound turned black.  A historic night for sure.  Not only that, but David Andgoliath Harris has been coming out at the end of Your Body is a Wonderland and singing some Prince (or that little symbol) with John.  Steve Perry showed his head in Home Life (which was greater than shredded cheese) and Weird Science was dropped at the beginning of 83.  Speaking of 100-17, there was a laughing fit and a triple guitar swap at the end...John and dela, then dela and MC Haves.  4x20+3 was just a partyboat on the river of life tonight, actually.

South Carolina, you're always sweet to us.  Sweet like thick molasses, if you know what I mean.  And with that, I'm done like A1 Steak Sauce all over your face in the middle of the night as you dream of Al Gores jumping over fences.

R. Kelly is the new Zorro?  In pink?

-Scotty

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:39 pm

:D

What an awesome pic! All with acoustics... :wub:

Bubs, I really like Hummingbird. Except it has weird flutes in it. :shrug: I had to get used to those.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:33 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: @ the 20x4+3 and 100-17...kinda. :lol:

And I tried to dnload it on my computer, but it wouldn't work. :( I guess I'll have to try again or something...and I got rid of Kazaa b/c it was screwing my system up bad. <_< </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:55 pm

:( i sent my film in tues morning and they're still not up yet :cry:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:23 pm

^ Soon, soon, soon! Don't worry... every day that goes by is another day closer!!! :yay: I can't wait to see them. Your pics are always fabulous!

I have to get my pics developed... I'm going to have to use up the roll tomorrow. I won't be that close so I'm debating if I should bring a second roll? Maybe I should. What if I get upgraded? I heard that happens to L-83ers.. :thinking:

Sex with Mayer twice a week is definately the way to go. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>Am I a picture freak or something? I always take at least 5 rolls...and use them all. :unsure: :ph34r: :blink: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:22 am

:huh: at first i thought u were talking to me....cuz i thought 75 pics was pretty good :shrug: ya gotta balance it out w watching the show....but you WEREN'T talking to me :lol: :huh:

:yay: have a great time katie! and yeah.....more than one roll ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:56 am

Okay, I'm going to finish the roll and bring the digital that has room for 50. :nod:

Now I just need to find another person to go because people just seem to LOVE cancelling on me. :rolleyes: 4 hours until I leave!!! :yay:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:52 pm

:shrug: i'll go..... :smokin: double eye sex

think i can make it there in a few hrs? :unsure:

:hug: have a great time!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:26 pm

I'll meet you there! :blowkiss: (Seriously, I wish! This is WAY too stressful...)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:33 pm

don't be stressed...all will work out :hug:

guess what.....nick and i are going up to appallachian university to see bob dylan on april 7.....it's up near tennessee so it'll be another road trip :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:52 pm

You and your road trips! :lol: That sounds like such an awesome time though... :hug:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:09 pm

Have a great time Katie! :hug: Perhaps you could try and take a few arm pics? :shrug: :huh:

And Nay, Bob Dylan... wow! :o

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:17 pm

:drool: arm pics! :wacko:

it's that whole connection thing....bob dylan/who hendrix loved/stevie loved hendrix/john loves stevie :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well...I love Bob Dylan's son...:lick: In fact, I plan to name my first son Jakob Dylan. :lol: :ph34r:

Anyway...have fun Nayer!!

And K-2 I have NO concert bud now. Mine is moving this summer. ;) And the one I went to Mayer with? Oh no no no...she won't do at ALL. But there is Savannah, who's always looking for a concert for us to go to...but she's on the shy side of evil, so... ;)

CRAPOLA!!! :yell:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:56 pm

:lol: how could i have forgotten your love of jakob bubs.....it's the curly haired/blue eyed guys ;)

you need to put a school ad out for "concert buddy" :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:03 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yes, my curly haired blue-eyed loves have seemed to abandoned me. :( </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:41 am

:o no.....impossible....i can never see you being abandoned :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:35 pm

^ :nod: Never!

I'd be your concert buddy like that!! Put up an add, maybe you'll meet a hottie. IMAGINE... a hot Mayer concert buddy. :jawdrop:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:thinking: That might be a good idea...:thinking:

OH! Savanah left me a note saying that she bought the "I Did Justin 3 times." :lol: I saw her today and she goes "did you like that?" I said as she was walking away "3 isn't enough!!" :lol: :shrug: It's true...</span>

Return to “NSYNC”