Marooned By Five

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:53 pm

Just thought I'd tell you all how Maroon5 were and they were... absolutely BRILLIANT. I was so excited because bands like them usually pass by Scotland. They were great though, one of the best if not the best gigs I have ever been to and ok, I haven't been to many, but wow, they were amazing! :yay:

Adam went on about the Scottish accent for ages he said something like "I know its English, and its beautiful, it is... I just can't understand anything you're saying" :lol: And he said how people kept talking to him and he just pretended to be cool and would say "Yeah man, yeah" because he had no idea what people were saying to him. He then started speaking in a Scottish accent and did the chorus of Harder To Breathe in a Glasgow accent and he sounded exactly like Shrek! :rofl: And he dedicated Shiver to the Scottish. :wub:

They played She Will Be Loved, one of my big favs, and he dedicated it to all the girls. ^_^ And thanked all the girls saying how they pretty much take up all his time and give him all his inspiration.

They sang all the songs from Songs About Jane apart from Sweetest Goodbye and did a new song called Wasted Years which the whole crowd was really into so that's likely to be on the next M5 record. :nod:

Oh, and it was Adam's birthday. :birthday: And he looked :lick: the whole band did. :drool:

Jesse (Keyboard) climbed up onto this reaaaallllllly high speaker and jumped off. :o The whole band were going crazy, I think they were really vibing of the crowd, it was a small venue but everyone was having a brilliant time and the atmosphere was perfect so the you could tell the band were having an amazing time and they kept saying so and were so suprised at how well we knew the songs and what not.

There was lots and lots of eye sex to be had! :crazyjump: But the best part was in Sunday Morning, which goes - Sunday morning rain is falling, Steal some covers share some skin - on the album you can hear a girl in the background saying "I like that" So Adam starts singing and gets to some skin and I sing "I like that" and I was the ONLY one. :huh: But he turned his head SO quickly and looked suprised and gave me eyes and the biggest smile sneaked across his face. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I know more things happened but I don't want to bore you all! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:16 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yay: :yay: :yay: I'm so glad that you had such a great time!!! And I'm officially the only one who hasn't had eye sex from anyone... :rolleyes:

Well...there was Joey and Justin. Probably the others but I just can't remember b/c I was like :nervous: :lol: It was like Justin :wub: JC, Lance, Chris :nervous: Joey :o *wink* :wub:

*faints*

:lol: Okay.... :P Yay for Claire!! :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:28 pm

CLAIRE! That sounds like SO much fun!!! :jawdrop: I LOVE having crazy bands play small venues! When I saw Phantom Planet there was SO much crowd surfing (guess who's hand touched Alex's upper thigh? B) Yeah, that's right :lol:) and Alex hung from the ceiling pipes upside down! :o :lol:

I can't believe your cute eye sex with Adam! That's adorable! :wub: I'm so glad you got a chance to see them and had such a brilliant (:P) time. Go M5... they're not jerks like Mraz and Mayer. <_<

Bubs... I'll have eye sex with you. Ready? 1... 2... 3!!!

:blink:

:ph34r: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:53 pm

:lol: now bubs has had eye sex!

oh claire you're so lucky...that sounded like such an amazing show...i'm so happy for you :hug: :clap: especially seeing such a great band during their first cd.....wow, i'd love to hear the new song :)

i officially hop on the 'i love small venues' band wagon B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:11 am

<span style='color:blue'>:bored: Uh huh...still waiting on that one too. Although...:thinking:

:lol: I love that.

The first time I saw *NSYNC they were kinda in yo' face close. :shrug: *sigh* There I go again...:lonely:</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:12 am

i'm not into eye sex or anything, but i just wanted to say i like Maroon5. :thumbup: :lol:

*points down* ok, i'll leave now. :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:43 am

<span style='color:purple'>Lmao....HI Tenn :hi:

Claire...he so wants you!!! hot eye sex... :lick: :drool: :chew: :chatter:
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:08 pm

Tenn! :wave: :lol:

Bubs... I put out for you! :o And not even a :blink: back?! Not even a :mellow:?

<_< :hug:

NSYNC are untouchable to me. I don't even thinkof them as like real peope. *sigh*

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o I'm SO sorry!! :lol: Well, here's my Zoolander :huh:

But I know what you mean about them not seeming real. My cousin kept saying "Are they real?" And I was like :blink: "yes." :mellow: :drool: :unsure: :yell:

Hey Tenn!</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:34 am

hello sluts! :wave: :lol: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(what a greeting :P )</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:12 am

hello sluts!   :wave:  :lol:

:rofl: :laughup: :wave: :thumbup:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:31 pm

Bubs... now THAT'S more like it. :lol: :nod:

Tenn! :wave: :rofl:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:22 am

aww.. y'all like me. :crazyjump: :lol:

:wave: again. :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>You didn't get "Most Wanted to Sleep With" for nothing. :lol:</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:01 am

^ hell yeah. :nod: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:57 pm

<span style='color:purple'>[b]
You didn't get "Most Wanted to Sleep With" for nothing.

Damn Bubs... :freaked: ... :thumbup:

:rofl: </b></span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:37 pm

<span style='color:blue'>What? :shrug: It's true. :lol: </span>

Return to “NSYNC”