I Had A W O N D E R F U L Dream!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, so no nookie, :( but just as well! I dreamt I was at some party or banquet or something in this huge building. Well, I decided to go outside and do homework (first sign it wasn't real). I grabbed my health book and headed outside to this carport thing and there were like 15 people just standing and sitting around. WELL, I turn to my left and there's <span style='color:orange'>Jason</span> just sitting on the ground talking to this girl! After :o I went and asked "Can I sit here and read?" lol He looked up, under his hat, and said "While of course! The more the merrier!" lol So I sat, cracked the book open and started reading about sexual reproduction...which is actually where we are in health. :lol: Time passed, and I looked up and someone was sitting next to me...and it was <span style='color:orange'>John</span> himself! Next thing I know me him, Jason and these chicks (who were on the opposite sides of them, they were turned towards me :P) were dying laughing! :wub: And John goes "I am NOT a whore!" And I gave him a :huh: "You are SO a whore!" and hit him on the arm! :lol: :lol: It had turned out they had done a show together in that same building and everyone was just chillin' backstage--where I happened to wind up! :lol: Then I woke up. :lol: It was great. :) </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:31 pm

Well, I decided to go outside and do homework (first sign it wasn't real).

:rofl: :rofl: :laughup: :laughup:

Next thing I know me him, Jason and these chicks

<span style='color:purple'>Insert SLUTS...
:chatter: :chew: :lick: :drool: :nod: :smokin: :whip: :thumbup: :pimp: :yum: :beerchug:
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:57 pm

:lol: bubs that's a really detailed dream...i love those kind.. :( but haven't been getting them.... :smokin: i predict a nookie one for you soon :thumbup:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:10 pm

:lol: and :lol: especially @ John shouting that he is not whore, yeah right. :rofl:

The best dream I had was with Justin, and he had his soft fluffy 'Like I Love You' hair ^_^, and his head was on my lap and I was stroking his hair, and it was sooooooooo soft... and that was it. :lol: But it was the best. :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:35 pm

Bubs, that's a good one! ^_^

I had THE most inappropriate dream about HSC the other night. Oh my God... it was so dirty... I'm kind of embaressed by it. I can hardly look at him anymore... :ph34r:

(yeah right... he's so gorgeous NO ONE could not look at him :rolleyes: :lol:)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>*ehem* DETAILS! :lol: I wanna know! :o </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:01 pm

B) yes.....details

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:36 pm

So it was me and him... and our freshmen teams were playing a boys vs. girls scrimage. And we gave them all a bit of a half time show in the middle of the field... there was a lacrosse stick involved and that's ALL I'm saying *blush*... :unsure: :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Don't you hate those dreams? When you can't look at them the next day? :huh: I had one not too long ago that I was making out w/ one of my friends, and I thought it was strange in the dream, but I thought it would be weird when I saw him. It wasn't. At all. :shrug: What does that mean? :confused: I mean HE'S HOT. :huh: </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:15 am

I had a dream this morning... that because I was the only person who was going to see Sting for John that he requested I hang out backstage with him before the show. :P He had this really tiny room, and there was CD's, magazines and clothes scattered round the room. We sat on his bed and talked for ages and then I told him I had to leave because I needed to buy 5 copies of No Such Thing so he could sign them for people at Abs. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:47 pm

Fingers crossed that that one comes true! I'd love an autographed NSA. :rofl: :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'd like an autographed NSA too, but a nice NST would be great. :lol: :P </span>

Return to “NSYNC”