I'm Baaack!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:26 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FINALLY!!!!</span></span> :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am now a mommy for the second time!! and it's great! ashely elizabeth white was finally born on march 19th at 4:37 p.m. she ended up being 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long!!! holy moly was i ever glad when she finally came out! i cried like a total idiot!! :lol:

oh my gosh... there is so much to tell, but truth be told... i'm kinda sore and i can't sit too long in this chair at my computer!! :lol: but hey! at least i made it up the stairs without too much effort, which is a definite improvement. let's just say that my body was a bit shocked when it had to push out a huge baby in comparison to the first one! zach was only 6 lbs. 3/4 oz., so ashely was a completely different experience in agony!!! :freaked:

okay... here's the story. i went in to see the dr. on that thursday and came back home all mad cuz they were gonna make me come back on monday - which was my birthday -to talk to my doctor and see about being induced. i totally bawled my eyes out and everything cuz i was thinking what a bummer it would be to go thru induction and all that pain on my birthday. i was so upset, so i made jason take me to my favorite italian restaurant where i pigged on some serious food! SO ANYWAY... just hours later... lo and behold, i woke up at 3:50 a.m. with the stranges stomach ache. at first i'm thinking... "it couldn't be labor. they just told me that things weren't progressing that way. it couldn't be." about 4:40, i woke jason up and handed him his watch and told him to time my stomach pains -- which were exaclty 5 minutes apart. we started getting all ready to go right after about three contractions after that... then as i was brushing my teeth, they started being 2 1/2 minutes apart steady and we kinda freaked a little! :lol: but we got there at about 5:45 a.m. and got all checked in. i was 2 1/2 cm when i got there and progressed pretty quickly to 4 and got my wonderful epidural. i didn't have any pitocin (sp?) during the time i was dialating and thankfully no magnesium! my blood pressure ended up being great the entire time! i was in total disbelief! i thought "holy crap! this is EASY compared to zach!!"

well.... <_< that turned out to be one of those "too good to be true" situations!!! :rolleyes: the nurse finally checked me and determined it was time to start pushing and that's when things went totally freakin' downhill!! :lol: i was okay for awhile....push push push... then the doctor comes in and the nurse is telling him how ashley's head was kind of in a funny position and wasn't turning. she was still way up and i hadn't been able to make much progress in getting her down. so he set a two hour window for pushing and then said beyond that, he'd have to think about possibly doing a c-section. so this nurse, bless her, was awesome... but i'm a big friggin baby and so she had to get stern with me! :lol: omg! i totally freaked out at one point and told her i hated her guts! :rofl: oh god!! lmao! i can see myself saying that now and i totally crack up!

so finally, my nurse says "okay. we've got 15 minutes left to get this little girl crowned and i DON'T believe in surgery, so let's get this DONE!" and let me tell you - we did. :nod: in fact, i not only got her head crowned, she started to REALLY come out and all of a sudden everyone was like "OKAY! stop pushing!" and i'm going "YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHIITTING ME!" and my nurse is calling the doctor and saying "come NOW!" and i'm totally getting these involuntary pushes that i can't stop. i'm looking at jason and telling him "help me! help me! i can't hold her in! get down there and get ready to catch her!!!" i was crying and freaking the hell out!!! my doctor hits the door running right after that, throws on all his gear and sits down and i swear, it was seconds after that and she came! :lol: i'm telling you, she felt like she was 38 pounds and lit on fire!!!! it was unbelieveable pain! but.... she's awesome! and totally worth it... and i'm never having another baby again. :nono: :D

so now we're home and doing well. she sleeps a lot more than zach ever did. and poops all the time. :lol: but i love her anyway. :wub:

so that's it -- and that's actually the short version of the story!!! :lol: i'll hopefully be able to get back on and chat more with everyone once i'm a little more "mended." right now, like i said, i'm pretty sore. but i'm getting better. :)

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:38 pm

awwww, K-1! Congrats!!!!!! :yay: :dance:

Ok, so I know I have been MIA around here for a long time, but I didn't know you were pregnant until now! (I know...way behind as usual ;) ) But omg....... how exciting! Congrats on being a mommy for the second time........a little girl. How sweet........little Ashley. :wub: Hope ya start feeling a little better........and get plenty of rest. :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:50 pm

AWWW KATIE :hug: :blowkiss: Congratulations!! We have another abs baby :nod: And the name :wub: I love the name Ashley...although that might be because thats my middle name but still :lol: Ahh I'm so happy for you tho :hug: I hope that you recover quickly though. I spend the summer with my aunt after she had my cousin because my uncle was working, and let's just say her other 2 kids already ran all over her lol, so the first couple days after she had him she was in so much pain but it's all worth it in the end :nod: I'm glad that everything is better for you though. Congratulations again :hug: :blowkiss:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:59 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>:unsure: I know that I rarely venture to comment on this board, but I HAD to congratulate you! :hug: That's so awesome, words can't even describe such a miracle. :wub:

And I happen to love the name Ashely... Partial to it for obvious reasons. :lol: But I'm SO glad she's healthy and you guys are doing well. :hug: :blowkiss: :clap:</span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:28 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>
CONGRATS MOM!!!</span></span>

we :wub: you!!!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:29 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:pink'>KATIE BABYYYYYY!!!!</span></span>
I'm so glad you're back and I'm so glad everything went well. We've all been so worried, praying our butts off! :lol: I'm so glad you didn't have to go through everything on your birthday... hope you had a good one by the way... expect mail (if I ever get my act together) :P I'm so happy for you! I bet shes gorgeous... and at least you didn't have a first baby that weighed 4 pounds and then a 9 pounder. My mom must have hated me. :ph34r:

Anyways... SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!! Now go get some rest!!! :blowkiss: :hug: :wub: :kiss:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:32 pm

katie! :hug: she is absolutely adorable!! i can't believe all the little faces she's making all ready...too cute :) ah katie you did good.....sorry your sore....great she's sleeping well for you...and :lol: at yelling at the nurse.....i'm so happy for you....and get back here as soon as you can :hug:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:13 pm

Congratulations :party: It's a GIRL!

That is so perfect. Hope all is well and you're relaxing good and bonding well! :D

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:39 pm

Congradulations Katie! :blowkiss: A little girl. :wub: So glad every thing was alright in the end and you are and the baby girl are fine, so excited and happy for you! :kiss: Congradulations again. :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yay: :yay: Aww, lil Ashley is adorable!! ^_^ And I love hearing labor stories! :lol: I don't know why. :shrug: Not like I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Anyway, congrats to you and hubby and little Zachy poo!!! :P </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:48 pm

Okay, maybe I'm just really dumb but can someone tell me where to enter my password on the website Katie sent so I can see the pictures? :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Click on the WebNursery, then it will ask for her info. After you fill that in it will ask. :) Took me a while too. :P </span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:09 am

way to go K-1! :yay: :clap:

get well soon. :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:50 am

:yell: katie we need updates on little ashley and you!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:31 pm

She IS adorable! :wub:

Thanks Bubs! :kiss:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:08 pm

I wanna see pics!! :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I went again and it didn't work. :shrug: :( </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:18 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Ohh Katie!!!! Congrats...I am so glad that things went so well!!!
A new baby girl...does happy dance!!!!:dance:
I love the name AShley!!
I am so happy that you are both well, like Katie said we've all been prayinga dn going crazy...we almost needed to form a slut crew support group!!!
HUGS..I can't wait to hear more from you!
Take care
:wub: :blowkiss: :hug:
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Katie...*wipes tears* she is absolutley amazing!!
Her sweet chubby cheeks.... :wub:
And the pic where she is sticking out her little tongue...breathtaking!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!:blowkiss: :hug:
How is Zach adjusting to being a big brother??
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:13 am

awwwww :hug: Congratulations!!!! Aww a sweet little girl :P Wow it was really interesting reading about the birth, it's kinda put me off having kids for a while (oh i cant even begin to imagine the pain) but i do want to hav 5 or 6 kids, i have 5 brothers and a sister so i think big families are great :P Hope u and baby Ashley are doing well :hug:

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:16 pm

I know i don't really know u but Congrats. I wanna see what she looks like.
I hope you and the baby are fine.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:27 pm

hey katie we miss you.....how's ashley doing and is zach loving his new baby sister? does he wonder why she doesn't get up and play toys w him? :lol: ....they always say the siblings keep waiting for the baby to do more than eat and sleep.....wait til he plays her a john song!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:55 pm

Hey Katie!
How is lil Ashley doing? I hope that she's letting you sleep at least a little bit during the night :nod:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:10 pm

hi everyone!! thanks for all the congrats and good wishes!! :wub:

ugh! i know i haven't been on in almost three weeks!!! but let me tell you... my little ashley is a vampire! sleepin' alllllll day and up allllll nite! :rolleyes: she just stares at me with her big blue eyes from my lap, slurping her little pink passifier like maggie simpson as i watch the clock ..... 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. a.m.... and sometimes even till 5:00!!! :no: and i try EVERYTHING to keep her up during the day too, but i just can't get her to do it!!! i swear i could all but hang her up by her ankles and swing her around my head and she would never wake up!!!! AAAAAAARRRGHHHH! :yell: :lol: so... ahem... any ideas would be welcomed at this point to help resolve this little issue if anyone out there has any! :lol:

i'm feeling much better -- aside from sleep deprivation, that is. and OMG! i'm even happier now that i logged on and found that JOHN IS COMING HERE IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: whooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :yay: i'm SO there! :nod: oh, btw... nay and k2 --:drool: niiiiiiiiiiiiice pics you sent!!! how come my john photos never turn out that good?!!! <_< :lol:

oh i miss all you girls so much (and guy - tenn!!! :kiss:)! :( i'm stir crazy cuz i can't ever seem to get my butt to my computer to chit chat!!! :cry: I'LL DO BETTER THO!!! SO DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!! :cry: :P

so :hug: and :wave: and :blowkiss: to all!!!! i'll try to be back on soon to read thru everything i've missed!!!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:15 pm

OH! and a little p.s. here.....

:yell: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>44!!!!!! </span></span> welcome back!!! :yay: it has been forever!!! so glad to have you back! you have really been missed, girl! :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:19 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:pink'>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!</span></span>

KATIEBABE! We missed you so much!!!! I came to the board and saw lancesgrl on the comments side was like :blink: CAN IT BE?! :P So happy to hear that you and little Ashly are okay!! Sounds like you have a baby me. I'm turning into quite the insomniac. In fact... I just woke up from a nap. :lol:

And that you saw the tourdates! :yay: Me and Nay were actually thinking... OH NO! What if she doesn't see them?! :o :P

Anways, So glad to hear everything is alright... and I hope Ashly gets on a normal sleeping pattern for your sanity's sake. Come back soon and get some rest!!! And forget you?! :rolleyes: Like that would ever happen. :wub: LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!!!! :hug: :blowkiss: :wub:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:48 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG Katie...we would/could never forget you!!!!

I hope you get Ashley all straightened out...slowly but surely!!

Thank goodness you aren't going to miss John...we all need our wicked way with him... :lick: :drool: :chew: :chatter:

Take care and hugs hugs hugs!!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:30 pm

aww Katie I'm glad that you and Ashley are doing better :hug: if only she would get on a normal sleep schedule now...my aunt and uncle had this same prob when my cousin was born in July except he would cry from like 11:30 till 2:30 and then he would just lay there awake...I swear that could would go without sleeping cause i was in there everyday and we would try to keep him awake hoping that he would sleep at night but nothing would work :no: I know that if you flick their feet they will wake up so you could flick her feet whenever she falls asleep and then when it come night time, she will be so tired from being up all day that she will sleep...at least i hope that would work...what else umm hmm you could just put her in her crib/cradle or whatever shes in and then if she starts crying get up with her...that way you can still get your sleep and if she needs something she'll let you know...those are my only ideas...sorry i couldn't be more helpful! :hug:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:07 am

lancesgrl wrote: oh i miss all you girls so much (and guy - tenn!!! :kiss:)! :( i'm stir crazy cuz i can't ever seem to get my butt to my computer to chit chat!!! :cry: I'LL DO BETTER THO!!! SO DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!! :cry: :P

^ :lol: we missed you K-Tizzle. :P :wave:

so.. have some rest and come back soon, aight? :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: @ K-Tizzle So, can I be J-Bizzle? :lol:

Anywho...KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!! How could we EVER forget you??? If it weren't for you I'd be completely dumbfounded by wall sex. With Joey... :lick:

But yeah, insomniac club. Nayer should be prez. And I hope Ashley won't have to renew her membership...for your sake. :P

:sleepy: -_- </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:03 pm

Can I be K-Toozzle? :huh: :lol:

Tenn-mizzle, J-Bizzle, Nay...izzle. :lol: :wub:

Anway, I remember when Nayer was always our resident insomniac. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:37 pm

katie....we miss you and don't worry, somehow they get their schedules all smoothed out on their own.....6 wks, think 6 wks...... :shrug: at least that was my magical time....i'll be thinking bout you......

:huh: forget you? what? are you nuts?....and as far as the insomniac club goes i've been waiting for more memebers :lol: ....now i've got sammy home on spring break so even though i'm awake late she seems to be on the computer at all hrs any more <_< would it be motherly to say.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO BEGIN!

miss ya!

:lol: @ nay-izzle

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:47 pm

:blowkiss: Katie, nobody could forget because you're absolutely fabulous! :P Glad to see you back on and hope to see you on again soon! :hug:

:lol: @ all the nizzle, tizzle and fizzle talk.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:37 pm

:unsure:

<span style='color:blue'>:yell: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JIZZ!</span> </span>

:lol:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:02 am

^ :rofl: god, the jizz thread was the best! :lol:

So, can I be J-Bizzle?

^ fo shizzle bubs. :nod:

how about K-Teazy K-2? :P
tenn-mizzle sounds fine. :yay: for the new nicknames! (nay izzle :lol: )

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:40 am

how about K-Teazy K-2?
<span style='color:purple'> :thumbup: :rofl: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:54 am

THE JIZZ THREAD! :wub:

And K-Teazy... love it. :rofl:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:44 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OH!!! i LOVED the jizz thread!!!! :yay: :rofl: ahhh those were the days! :nod: :lol:

good news... sleep is getting better! :yay: three nites in a row she has slept from 12:30 am to 6:00 am! :D whooooopeeee! :lol: but truly, i think the six week thing is totally right. now i'm remembering that about when zach was a baby. and you know what ELSE you can do at six weeks that hasn't been happening lately?!!! :safesex: !!!!!!!!!!! and i'm TOTALLY looking forward to that! :lol:

ahem... okay... too much info perhaps.... :unsure:

it's so good to know that i won't be forgotten. :hug: i was just telling my friend the other day how much i missed talking to all of my girls on abs, so i AM thinking of everyone even tho i haven't been here lately.

i'm trying to think of what's new.... seems like nothing. just lots of diapering, bottles, burping, laundry, lullaby songs... you know... the usual. :shrug: :lol: i'll let you know if there's an earth-shattering development in my life... or if i get a life. :lol:

love and :blowkiss: to all!!! :wub:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:21 am

lancesgrl wrote: OH! and a little p.s. here.....

:yell: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>44!!!!!! </span></span> welcome back!!! :yay: it has been forever!!! so glad to have you back! you have really been missed, girl! :hug:

awww, thanks katie! :hug: Kind or ironic that you are saying welcome back to me when you are the one that has been MIA lately. :lol:

You have really been missed as well. :wub: I'm so glad all is going well with you and ashley. I came back and everyone was talking about you being due soon. I was like "Say wha? She's pregnant?" :lol:

I know you are busy busy busy, but if ya have time please stop by the Kobe board. :D All my chicas there talk about ya and miss you, but they don't understand the concept of actually leaving the athletes boards and coming to talk to you over here. :lol:

Happy Sleeping! :D

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:30 am

ok i'm a month late (sorry) :lol: but congrats on the new baby :clap: :hug: :blowkiss: i'm so happy for you how's Zach dealing with a new baby sister in the house? :D

again congrats Katie get some rest and give the baby a :kiss: from Aunt Mary j/k on the aunt :P

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:54 pm

Kaaaaaatie! :wub: Glad Ashly's sleeping and that you're okay. :hug:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:30 pm

and you know what ELSE you can do at six weeks that hasn't been happening lately?!!!  !!!!!!!!!!! and i'm TOTALLY looking forward to that!

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:45 am

MaryL wrote:ok i'm a month late (sorry) :lol: but congrats on the new baby :clap: :hug: :blowkiss: i'm so happy for you how's Zach dealing with a new baby sister in the house? :D

again congrats Katie get some rest and give the baby a :kiss: from Aunt Mary j/k on the aunt :P

thanks mary!! :hug: :kiss2: and you can be aunt mary if you want to!!! nay sends me email from "aunt nay"!!! you can never have enough aunties!!!! :lol:

zach is doing well with the whole sister thing. he is a huge help... most of the time. :lol: some days are better than others! :lol: we had a zach and mom's day out last saturday and went to see scooby doo 2 (oy! :rolleyes: :lol:)! we shopped at the mall and had lunch, etc. as long as i take some time out to do some of that one on one stuff and tell him "wow! you're so lucky! ashley is too little to do this kind of fun stuff!", he's pretty good -- although yesterday he thought it would be a good idea to fill the super soaker water gun and drench every inch of his bedroom with it. :jawdrop: that was a lot of fun to discover. :no: oh well... :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:43 pm

That's great that Zach's being such a good sport! But HOW did you clean his room up?! :blink: When I was reading that I thought you were going to say we sprayed Ashly!!! :o :lol:

Love,
Aunt K-2 :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I thought the same thing K-2! :lol: Guess that shows how dimented our minds really are... :chatter: (But really, it's only a matter of time. :shrug: )

Aunt Bubs...has a nice ring. :nod: </span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:27 pm

Uncle Tenn? :ph34r: :rofl:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:06 pm

I LOVE IT! :rofl:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Where is the love, the love, the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE???????????? :whistle:

:rofl: Don't mind me. :ph34r: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:41 pm

tennman wrote: Uncle Tenn? :ph34r: :rofl:

:yay: absolutely!!!

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:28 pm

:yay: i'm now an official online uncle. :lol:
i better prepare cool gifts for the kiddies. ^_^

speaking of cool, i found the jizz thread.
http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=47&t=27683http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=S...ST&f=47&t=27683 :P

Return to “NSYNC”