So What Do I Owe You?

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:46 pm

Okay... I'm getting my act together and need to send out CDs. You are ALL getting Nayer's <span style='color:blue'>9.1.03 Mayer</span> show. Have you all heard Tracing by now? Or do you still want me to send the <span style='color:red'>Australian BTMB single</span> (Kid A, Tracing and of course BTMB)? I also have my <span style='color:purple'>9.3.03 Mraz</span> show that I was going to send out. I believe Claire and Nayer have it, right?

So K-1 (if you see this :P), Bubs, Claire and Tasha... if you could just leave me a list of what you all want, that would be fabulous. :blowkiss:

Nayer... You have all these but I'm sending you some other stuff as a thank you for sending me so much and also as an apology for being so late. :hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:46 pm

:hug: awww you're too sweet...thanks katie

ok, here's the deal w me.....i emailed you guys pics from the sc show....but something went really wrong w either my camera or film...cuz i used the same camera, settings, film i always do but these pictures turned out terrible....i'm hoping after i worked on them and i see them in actual pic form some will be better....then i'll send you guys out the best ones......but hope you enjoy them anyway :(

ck out the ones that look like a modern painting :lol: i swear there's one of john that looks like a fairie in mid-air w wings and all....usually that setting gives me the best pics....the background's darkened and the pic is really sharp and clear :shrug:

CLAIRE....i need your email again to send you the pics...it said the one i had was invalid :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm up for anything you want to send. :) I'm not picky. Thanks bunches though!

And damn me. Secret Slut damnit! :stupidme:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:33 pm

Awww, Nayer! I'm sure they're gorgeous anyways!!! I sent out my Brandeis pictures and ordered a picture CD so I can share them with you girls. :D

Secret Slut... I need to mail that too... :ph34r:

Bubs... you DON'T have Mraz right? :huh:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Nope, no Mraz here. :) ;) :( :lol:

:yay: for pics!</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:41 pm

I don't have the Mraz CD either but I'd love it! :wub:
I'm up for the Mayer show aswell as long as it's no trouble to you? :hug:

Pics? John? :o I'll PM you my email address Nay. :nod:

I wish there was something I could send you all... are you sure you don't want those Harry Potter books, they're really small and I wouldn't mind sending them out to you girls?! :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:53 am

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: Only if YOU want to...:unsure:

Okay...speaking of Harry Potter... Me and my friends were having a HUGE debate on how you pronounce 'Sirius.' Now, I was saying it's like 'serious' and they are saying it's like 'cyrus.' So, knowing that y'all are avid freaks like me, how do y'all pronounce it? :huh: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:10 am

:unsure: i always thought it was pronounced 'cyrus' :shrug: but i'm the one that has to start hp3 all over again so i don't know how 'avid' i am...though i am a 'freak' :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:55 pm

I pronounce it 'serious' and my friend who is the biggest Harry Potter fan around does the same but I'm not sure if that's right :shrug:... we'll have to wait for the movie to be sure! :P I've had this before expect it was with people calling Hermione 'hermyown' :nono: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks Claire! :D thanks nay. :rolleyes: :lol: j/k

My sister and our cousins, one being an English lit freak, and my friend Stephen all say 'Serious.' :shrug: And I stood there and argued "If it were 'cyrus' it wouldn't be spelled s-i-r-I-u-s." :lol: They dont' get it. But yeah, we'll have to wait for the movie...or at least the previews, which ARE COMING OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!! :crazyjump:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:35 pm

SERIOUS. :nod: That's what I've always heard.

Okay so... sorry for being confusing and annoying... :lol:

BUBS
Mayer
Mraz

CLAIRE
Mayer
Mraz (I really thought I'd sent that! :lol:)

Have you guys downloaded Tracing? Because if you have I'm not going to send you the single because it's only 3 songs. But if you haven't heard it I will most definately pass it on because it's fantastic. :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>I have but what's Kid A? :shrug: :huh: :( I suck.

:yay: Yay for SERIOUS! :lol: I actually looked it up in the dictionary and (y'all are gonna find this cool) it's a constilation that's a dog. :nod: So, his name actually means something like black dog. :lol: How appropriate. But I think it's pronounciation says it's like Sir-ius. Like, Sir Paul McCartney. :lol: :shrug: I don't care, as long as I'm right. :lol:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:40 am

Don't worry about me I have Tracing. :nod: Isn't Kid A a Radiohead cover or is that another song? :huh:

*Refers to Harry Potter bible* :lol: Ok here's the low down on Sirius :P... 'As an animagus form, a black dog suits him perfectly. The name 'Sirius' comes from the name of a star often referred to as the Dog Star. It has that nickname because it is in the constellation know as the Great Dog. The Star was given the name 'Sirius' because it is the brightest star in the sky. The Greek word seirios means 'burning''.

Seirios which I think sounds like serious, so Bubs you are so right. :nod: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:46 am

:jawdrop: Now THAT'S what I call a Harry Potter Bible!

And Kid A is a Radiohead cover. So if guys haven't heard it and want to let me know. :D

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:14 pm

You wanna know anything just ask, the book never lies. :lol:

Random fact of the day: Malfoy - The family name derives from the Latin malefius, meaning evil-doer. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:20 pm

:lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :blink: DAYUM! Okay...those books would have me like ALL HP until the 7th came out. :lol:

But yay! I'm right! :dance:

And does anyone else think that Draco will end up good? :ph34r: And I'm set that Percy will end up on the dark side...whahahahaha. :chatter:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :unsure: am I too late????? Sorry I just got your email as I've been up at the hospital since last Monday with my grandfather who is very ill and in ICU.
Please let me know if it's too late

I missed ya'll like crazy./ I kept wishing I could run here and get a slut crew fix and some laughs!!!
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:55 pm

Not late at all! :blowkiss: Tash, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather... my prayers go out to your whole family. And we're glad you're back. :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks Katie :hug:
It's funny how things will happen and I'll think "Damn...I can't wait to tell the girls...."
lol...my father is now John obsessed....I LOVE IT!!!
YAY!!

Thanks for your prayers...it means alot!!!
AS far as the tapings go...I have the one live that you sent me..think roller skates...THUD :lick: :drool:
But I don't have any of the others. I would love to hear anything Mayer :lick: :drool: and your Mraz show sounds great! I get such deeper appreciation when I can hear things this way. I love being able to see a little more of their personalities!!

Thanks again,

Also I have all of you down for my John live at Much...VERY SOON...I PROMISE!!!
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:41 pm

So everything for you? :P

You'll love the Mraz... BUTTLOADS of personality! :lol: :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:37 pm

:( :hug: tash my prayers go out to your family too....hope your grandfather will be well soon.....

Return to “NSYNC”