The Mistah Jt Board

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:21 pm

Remember when we all were post whores over there? I remember I'd go to the board, reply to all the threads I felt obliged to and then when I'd go back to the list of topics, my name would be ALLLLLL the way down the right side. And I'd think, "Oh shiit... I'm such a loser." I miss that. :bored:

Not a new topic or anything, I know we've discussed it before... a million times... but lately I've had another wave of "I miss the good ol' days". Whenever I go over there (ie: 5 minutes ago) it seems like the same people posting over and over with inside jokes. Not that I don't LIKE the people over there, I just don't know them and don't particularly care about what they're posting about. Not a single thread on a page interests me. I miss all the people who aren't necassarily oldies but who used to post a lot... TripleC, Checkers, I can't even think of who we're missing.. And Genna and the Athletes girls used to post over there... :(

Thank God we have the NSYNC/John board, huh? You girls are the greatest. :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I was JUST thinking that! :lol: The new girlies are pretty cool (i.e. BabyBlue and others that I can't really think of lol) but it's still just bleh. They're even forming their own little "crews!" :huh: :lol: Not that we had a patton on that or anything. But yes, I remember when it was interesting over there. It's not that I've lost interest in Justin, I think I've just lost interest in what he's doing. :lol: And I don't really think I ever went over there to discuss him anyway, just to chat w/ y'all. :shrug:

But yeah...guess a good thing can't last forever huh?

I'm blaming this on him. We didn't have this problem before he went solo. <_<

*sigh* :wub:

:wave:</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:16 am

i hear ya K-2. :ph34r:

:wave:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:22 am

I remember when I was still really new to Abs and the JT board and there was the best thread ever... you girls remember, the girl group thread? :lol: ^_^
And I spent a lot of time trying to work out who was K1 and who was K2. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:05 am

:( i just miss it all.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww...I miss Whoren. Where the hell is she?? :unsure: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:07 pm

And I spent a lot of time trying to work out who was K1 and who was K2.  :lol:

:P I remember when Genna first gave us those names. It was WAY confusing before K-1 and 2. :lol:

... they have an A-1 and an A-2 over at the JT board now! :blink:

THE GIRL GROUP THREEEEEAAAAAD! :wub:

And Whoren. :(

Tenn. :hug: :P

EDITED BECAUSE I FORGOT THE 'N' ON WHOREN. :lol: :ph34r:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*wipes tears*
Those new gals are just great over there...but I agree I'm finding a lack on interest in the J news. "J news only."
I just find that I don't have much of an opinion on everything cause I'm not too interested. BUT..I do go over to the Joshie board and fanfic board and chat over there a little.
I'm big on the Mayer lovin' over here though...I wub ya's all!!!
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:49 pm

^ :kiss:

I forgot to add that I hate the Cameron bashing. Someone posts pics of them walking to their car or something and it turns into "oh God, what is she wearing?!" "what a skank" "Justin looks like her wants to shoot himself". Like, why the hostility girls? Just because she's banging the guy you wish you could? :rolleyes:

I LIKE CAMERON. Maybe that should be my new sig. Or maybe not... I might be shunned. <_<

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:57 pm

I LIKE CAMERON. Maybe that should be my new sig. Or maybe not... I might be shunned.  
<span style='color:purple'>
Afraid....but I agree.

BTW Katie....have I told you today that I still can't thank you enough and that I wub you????
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:07 pm

Awww, it was my pleasure. :hug:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:06 am

Just because she's banging the guy you wish you could?

^ :rofl: that was classic K-2. maybe that should be your sig. :ph34r:

but i find funny threads there sometimes.. i just usually get lost in the convos. :lol:
and there are WAY too much Justin/Cameron posts. maybe we should bring back the "official Justin/Cam thread." (which i'll rarely read :P ) :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:04 pm

:P

You know, the Cam/Justin thread WAS my idea. B) :lol: But I don't think the Cameron hate could ever be contained to just one thread. I mean, what else do they have to talk about? :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Although I don't like Cameron, I don't dislike her either. :shrug: Granted that she is "banging the guy I wish I was," doesn't give her brownie points or anything. :lol: I never really had an opinion on her, so why have one now?

But yeah...all these little clubs are growing. ;)

But hey, look at it this way...that USED to be US with the 100 posts a day! At least that board (notice I say that as if it were JJB lol) is still alive and kickin' and not dead. ;) </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:00 pm

So many clubs and titles like Official Blah Blah No One Cares. And weird threads that have no purpose. :bored:

<span style='color:blue'>that USED to be US with the 100 posts a day!</span>

Please GOD tell me we weren't as obnoxious... :unsure: ... and by obnoxious I mean AWESOME. :unsure: :ph34r:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:24 pm

:blink:

:rofl:

Justin and *Nsync RULE

Postby Justin and *Nsync RULE » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:36 am

where is this board yall talking about?

has it got fanfics there? ooo pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me the address!

thankyou!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:57 am

They are talking about the Justin board on Abs :lol:

Justin and *Nsync RULE

Postby Justin and *Nsync RULE » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:15 pm

o RITE!!!!

..................i knew that......... :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:16 am

:(

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:43 am

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Aww, it's okay Mary. I officially LOVE you. :kiss:

And all you *NSYNC Board-ers too. ;) </span>

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:10 pm

aww Ash, i love you too :hug: :kiss:

i just feel bad that most of the ones on this board was the first people i met on this board so it's hard for me to read that it's not the same over there on the JT board anymore :( but i still love all you guys here and on the JT board :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:13 pm

Hugs and kisses to everyone.

:kiss: :blowkiss: :hug:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:38 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>:hug: Mary, if it makes you feel any better, I think the biggest problem is me, Helena, and Paige, and we're working on keeping our randomness, hating, and secret clubs to a minimum. As you may have noticed, I LOVE Cammie these days. ^_^

So maybe they'll feel better about the JT Board now. ;)</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:19 pm

:nod: Yup, we've been containing ourselves in the random post pretty well.

But one thing's for sure: I don't plan on going anywhere, so if anyone hates me, I'm sorry that I'm weird, but I cant do anything about it. My intention isn't to offend or bother anyone though. :handshake:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:52 pm

:ph34r: throw rocks at me now......cuz i DO NOT like camron.....i think it's those :blink: evil eyes of hers :lol:

:lol: i kinda just skipped the second page to post this....if anyone's wondering why my post doesn't meld w the previous few

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:58 pm

renee wrote: :ph34r: throw rocks at me now......cuz i DO NOT like camron.....i think it's those  :blink: evil eyes of hers :lol:

:lol: :yay: Renee!

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:26 am

:lol: justin/nsync.

i'll just make it clear that i don't hate the Justin board (i'm there all the time :lol: ) or anyone in it (even MARK :P ). it's just that it has changed, however we can't do anything about it.

1. justin news - i'm really thankful to those people who post topics for us to discuss but sometimes, it's just a slow news (or thread?) day and i don't think that's anyone's fault. also, the posts in here and JJB are quite the same (no offense to happy :D ).

2. camstin - as i've said (many times before :P ), i could care less about justin's personal life so i don't post about it much. however, i do read some gossip articles (ex., from the Sun) to have a laugh. and about cameron, i remember saying that i found her um.. attractive? :ph34r: :rofl:

3. inside jokes/ random convos - i have "experienced" these since i've been a member, so i guess it's nothing new for me. :lol:

4. oldies - yep, i also miss the people who used to post a lot. :yell:

last note, thanks to everyone here at abs. ;)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:34 am

last note, thanks to everyone here at abs.  

:wub: :blowkiss: :hug:

<span style='color:purple'> :clap: :thumbup: Well said Tenn!!!</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:50 am

Aww, I hope you didn't feel obligated to explain yourself just because we're over here now. This post is just a case of negativity being contagious :unsure:... at least I hope. :lol:

I just think, for the sake of the board, and mere respect, it would be more conducive to keep any not-so-nice thoughts and opinions about the other members contained to PMs... ya know, like me and Paige do. :D Cuz things like this don't do anything but eventually arise conflict and hostility and a few hurt feelings. ;)

So, sorry if I don't like Cameron cuz she's f***in' JT. Sorry if it brings me all the joy in the world to talk about her acne and lack of variety in her wardrobe. Sorry that I'm OFFICIALLY a biitch and a sig slut and part of any little club that may or may not offend you. Sorry I post about absolutely nothing in a random post when I feel like it. And I'm sorry that you felt the need to take it there. :huh:

And to everyone else that's said nothing but nice things, thanks. :D That is all. B)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:16 am

I just want to make it perfectly clear that if you read back what I orginally posted nowhere do I say that YOU specifically or Paige or any of the other members where mentioned. I was just commenting on the overall feel of the board and random posts in general and Cameron bashing in general. No where did I say "OMG, BabyBlue needs to stop because I hate her and she annoys the piss out of me." None of this should be taken personally by you, or any other member. None of this was posted with the intent to bash other people or hurt anyone's feelings so if you took it that way, honestly, I'm sorry. :( But in 2 years or so when none of the people that were around when you joined are still posting, maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:32 am

Yes, I read what you originally posted, which didn't bother me. It was the ones that followed where specifics ensued and I got offended... because there are only a few people on the JT board that fall under the categories that you so delicately pointed out. ;)

I completely understand where you're coming from. I just don't like where you went with it. I've said it before - this whole thing is a cycle. People come and people go. I'm glad that y'all can reminisce about the people that left and have this board to hold onto that or whatever, but ignoring the people that are here and insulting them isn't gonna help the situation. And if you do, all I ask is that you don't make it public. B)

Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing. :crossfingers:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:57 am

I'm really sorry if you guys took the later posts to be referring to you. Honestly, I don't go over to the Justin board enough to really know any of you. I just skim through threads. It's not like I read the user name that goes along with it. Maybe it is just you and Paige that are posting random inside jokes. I just want you to understand that I don't read every single thread, and I don't know who's who. When I read a bunch of random posts, I jump to conclusions that it's a large majority of the board that's being random. It's not like I was trying to single you out. (I'm sorry if that came out weird).

And I'm not ignoring anyone on the Justin board because I miss the people they've replaced. I'm not ignoring anyone for any reason for that matter. I just DON'T GO to the Justin board so I'm sorry I haven't made an effort to get to know you. Again, I don't know how many times I can apologize for offending you before this is just dropped.

Also, I'm sorry that I insulted you here but I really don't think it's appropriate to put indirect blows to me in your signatures and make references to what I posted in other posts. It's just not fair.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:34 pm

Okay, one of my number one pet peeves in life is fighting about petty things and this post has turned into that. I knew that it would from the first day I saw it and all I can say is that all of this makes me very sad. Get upset about or fight about the issues that are going to matter to you in fifty years. Not stupid stuff like this. :no: I highly doubt that you are going to remember me or what random statement I made when you are with your husband and family, living the life that you have made for yourself.

I'm sorry that you have gotten offended by my signature, as well as by Ashley's. You now know what it feels like to get your feelings hurt. You indirectly insulted all of us at the Justin board with your post and now it seems that we have indirectly insulted you with our signatures. I think we're even. I apologize and will correct that aspect of my signature which pertains to you. :handshake:

I don't understand why you even felt the need to make a public post about how stupid/random/catty you think the Justin board is. I could have just as easily made a post about the post that you made, but I chose to keep my feelings private and used the PM's to express my opinion on this matter.

Just to let you know, I may have only joined a year ago, but I was reading this message board when many of you oldies signed up. So, yes, I know about the Slut Crew, rollerskates, baby oil/Twister. I know your inside jokes. They're just as random, silly, and stupid as ours are. I would never presume to tell you that you are wrong for having these inside jokes and secret clubs, so please don't insult us when we're all just trying to have fun with each other.

I can clearly see that you don't like me, which is perfectly alright. I was going to make a "Happy Birthday Katie" post for you yesterday, but I figured that you would never want to be wished happiness and fun on your special day by someone like me.

If you want a war between the oldies and the newbies then just say the word. You guys should claim the *NSYNC board as your own and leave us alone and we'll do the same. It's seems a shame to have to do something like that, but if you guys want it that way, that is the way it'll be.

Again, I'm sorry that your friends of two years aren't here to talk with you anymore. But what's the point in getting mad at us? I didn't make them leave. They chose to leave because they were bored, or busy, or their lives took them elsewhere. :shrug: It seems to me that a lot of the oldies are jealous that we have what you guys used to have. That's not my fault.

Sorry for this long post, but this whole post never needed to be started, so I guess that's what you'll have to put up with for starting it.

:bye:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:37 pm

okay... this could turn into a major mudslinging contest if we arent careful...

all i have to say is that:
1) no one ever intended to isolate or confuse anyone (except mark obviously)

2) the clubs insider jokes tend to come from the fanfics

3) ive been on the boardfor less than half a year and even i can say ive seen changes

4) it is only a board on an internet site and if not worth bringing out major insults on. either way.

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:56 pm

lancechica4 wrote: Again, I don't know how many times I can apologize for offending you before this is just dropped.

In case you didn't catch it the first time, I want this to just stop as much as you do. Sorry if I've been sounding like a complete b!tch in the last few posts but it's because I find this entire thing absolutely ridiculous.

So once again, I'M SORRY FOR MAKING A PUBLIC POST. We've had threads on this board before where we've discussed the Justin board and how it's changing and it's never been a problem before. Honestly, if I thought anyone was going to come over here, read it and raise up holy hell against me, I wouldn't have posted.

I never said that you were WRONG for having your inside jokes. Maybe it came out that way when I was venting and I'm not trying to make excuses for myself but I probably should have said something along the lines of "I get lost in all the inside jokes." Which just goes to say that I don't go over the Justin board often enough to keep up with everything and a lot of the times when I try to jump into threads, old stuff is brought up that I just don't follow. Have your jokes, have your clubs, do whatever you want. I never said I wanted the Justin board to be ALL JUSTIN ALL THE TIME. I'm not even interested in Justin anymore and the only reason I go over there is to socialize. So I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say you can't do the same.

As I've stated countless of times I'VE NEVER SAID that I didn't like you or that I have anything against you. I don't even know you and if I'm coming off like I do it's only because this whole thing is completely unnessicary and I'm feeling attacked. I don't hate you so to not post a Happy Birthday thread just because you assume I wouldn't want one from YOU is ridiculous.

I have NO IDEA how this turned into an Oldies vs. Newbies war. Are you kidding? Seperating the NSYNC and Justin boards just over something as stupid and childless as this? As you've probably noticed, I don't have an army of "Oldies" behind me backing me up. It's just me. It's me vs. you.

I don't blame you for making all the oldies leave. I understand that people's lives and priorities change. I'm not jealous of what you guys have on the Justin board. I'm just fine on the NSYNC board with the people that I've really gotten to know and love. I'm in college. I don't have time anymore to keep up with the Justin board anyway.

Sorry this post is so long so but this holy war never needed to be started and I guess that's what you'll have to deal with for starting it.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:58 pm

come on ppl, where is the lovve? this sh** aint worth arguing about. I know, I argued about it last yr, it was pointless. Ppl come & go, nothing wrong with reminscing. It's life, & we gotta move on. I've been here since...forever. I was a lurker when all the old people were around. I don't remember it being any different except its different ppl now. Just accept it, kiss & makeup.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:14 pm

:headache: Whoo, okay game over.

Sorry Katie, for offending you with the sigs, but as you can imagine, we were just a little perturbed. It may not have been intentional, but your post came off as a personal attack, and as you can see now, it doesn't feel too great. :nod:

So if you like us, then that's great. And if not, that's great too. However, when it comes down to discussing your like/dislike, it would work out much better if it weren't public. ;)

I KNOW you apologized for that. Just reiterating my point. And with that, I hope this is all over. B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:21 pm

THE WAR IS NOW OVER. Katie, I appreciate you expressing everything that you wanted to say. I've said all that I can think of. I don't hate you and I don't want to hate anyone on Abs.

:handshake:

Let's all just have fun. :nod:

:birthday: Sorry that this is a day late, but I hope that you had a great birthday and that you had a lot of fun with your friends and family. :kiss:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:22 pm

I saw this post from the day it was first posted and watched it developed over the past couple days....

I had my own opinions about what was posted but I kept them to myself because this isn't something that we should be fighting about...things change as time goes on so of course the abs board is going to change...its all a part of life but I just don't think that this is something that we need to be fighting over...like many I see abs the same as it was 2 years ago but just with diff people....before I joined I was a lurker i must say and I never understood any of the jokes that "oldies" had but that was part of being a newbie/not coming to the board but once I was around for long enough i started to understand them all...and i think that if u don't understand something and it really upsets you, you should ask them what they are talking about...i believe someone might have done that but I'm not sure :unsure: its been to long for me to remember....but there are always going to be "cliques" if you want to call it that on every board and that is never going to change....the only thing thats going to change is the people that are in them :nod:

I know that many people were offended by what Katie wrote (myself included) but thats ok because she has her own opinion and shes allowed to have her own opinion...we shouldn't criticize her for having her own opinion...I just let it brush off my shoulder because its not worth arguing about...i think that everyone should just get along...i mean there are always going to be things that we don't agree on but it's not worth fighting over :no:

Ok i sort of got off topic of what i was trying to say :lol: i think that we just need to drop this, have everyone say that they're sorry and move on...everyone was offended in one way or another and now we need to get over it...thats just my opinion though :shrug: take it or leave it

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:24 pm

geez that took me long enough and now i noticed that Paige and Ash called the war off :lol: oh boy

I forgot to wish Katie a happy bday in the last post... i didn't even kno that it was your birthday...thanks to paige for telling us all :hug:

:birthday: to you
:birthday: dear Katie

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:09 pm

:yay: peace at last. :handshake:

abs. :hug: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:00 pm

One final sorry to everyone (Angel).

Phew. I feel like I just went through PMS and back in one day. :lol:

As long as we understand each other... :handshake:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:04 pm

:wub: so is everyone feeling the love today?.....

and katie you know i've got nothing but :wub: and :hug: for ya......

oh, one more thing <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I love NSYNC!</span></span> :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:42 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Geez Katie, starting shiit again. :rolleyes:

Oh, I guess I was a part of this. :crossfingers:</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:35 pm

Im glad that everything has been sorted out :P What i like about Abs is that there is so many different boards to visit, I like to come over to the Nsync board to read about JM and i think you are all so nice but then there is also some great people over on the Jt board.
There is alot of love on Abs and we have to all start showing it more :hug:
Renee I love Nsync too! :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:07 pm

Yep Bubs, always starting shiit. :lol:

Yay NSYNC! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:22 pm

One final sorry to everyone (Angel).

Don't worry about it Katie...we all have our own opinions and I respect that so there's no need to appologize to me :lol:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:44 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Geez Katie, starting shiit again. :rolleyes:

Oh, I guess I was a part of this. :crossfingers:</span>

^ me too. :ph34r: remember Super-Sarah K-2? :lol: :P

and *NSYNC what? i thought they were dissolved. :blink:

:rofl: j/k

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:36 am

ok ive just read all the posts up on this thread an damn u girls can take thing serious... i mean ok im a "newbie" i guess compared to everyone else so maybe what i think doesnt matter but, i am a fan of nsync(a huge fan in fact) and i am also a fan of jt, and alto there are extreme differences in the music styles i love both the band and the artists that span from the band(jt jc...)

but (and i swear i do have a point to all my rambles)
i come to this web site for FUN! i dont take n e thing seriously on here,,,,, just talk with nice slightly obsessed ppl like myself for a few minutes to for get all the real crap in our REAL lives that we go through every day..(cough) thank you that was my rant for the decade!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

Return to “NSYNC”