Katie's Sex Filled Weekend!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri May 21, 2004 7:30 pm

Okay, so first thing's first. Mraz attacked alright... and so did his new breed of trucker hat, skanky skirt, screaming pre-teen fans. Honestly, the whole Mraz atmosphere has changed so much since I last saw him in October. :( The fans were almost intolerable. The show was at the Orpheum, this really old vintage theatre that I LOVE. I've seen Guster and Dar Williams there before. The fans were just so out of place. They screamed and talked the entire way through Jason, I could hardly hear him singing at some points. They were also SO disrespectful to the openers (Raul Midon, a blind muscian you all NEED to check out!!!).

So other than being totally let down by the fans, it was nice. It was assigned seating and my seats were probably 14 rows back... out of eye-sex range. BUT he did begin playing "Rand McNally" (complete with a Boston verse) by saying "since Boston does seem to love it so much..." I flipped out since that was like our thing (me yelling at the first show, him shaking his head at me, me yelling the second show, him recoginizing me and talking the band into playing it for me). He played a lot of new ones, that I'd already heard because I'm a psycho who downloads way too much. He told some great stories about his niece, his sister, his dreams. He told us he'd broken up with his girlfriend earlier that day so he was in a weird mood. Somehow I feel like that mood made the show that much better. He was dead on and it would have been amazing if the fans could have kept their clothes on and shut up for 2 seconds. So here's the setlist... straight from my arm to Abs for your reading pleasure. :lol:

Flying My Guilt Over a Quilt
Unknown/On Love, in Sadness
Dream Life of Rand McNally
The Remedy/Superstitions
You and I Both
Summer Breeze
Halfway Home
God Moves Through You
Too Much Food
The Boy's Gone
Song for a Friend
What it Takes

encore:
Curbside (accapella with the openers)

So the show ended at 11:00 and we had to leave at 12:00 to catch our train so we had an hour to kill. We hung out around the tourbus outside the venue. We got bored fast, there were about 3478538754 skanks sitting around the bus. So we went back inside and what do you know, Jason's sitting on the stage, signing autographs. So my friend and I made our way over but it was awful. I'm so used to Mraz being so intimate and personable and he looked like he wanted to die. He looked tired and annoyed and there were a MILLION girls screaming and CRYING and shoving things in his face. So we kind of stood there for a minute on the outskirts disgusted and contemplating going over and bothering him further when he looked over and SMILED AND WAVED TO US. So we did the cool kid look over the shoulder to see who else he could be waving to and there was no one. So we're like :blink: WHAT?! DOES HE REMEMBER US?! JUST FROM BEING IN THE CROWD?! So we were making our way over but just then the security guy started yelling about needing to get Jason out. So Jason's still staring at us so I shrugged and gave him a ;) look and he gave a little laugh and a "oh well" kind of shrug back. So I really don't think that was a coincidental he just LOOKS like he's looking at me kind of thing... :wacko:

So this isn't my picture but here's a cool one of him on the stage after the show. Note the pink Lacoste shirt. Yeah. Hot. :drool: http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v218/starerev/1.jpgJason Signing

So I give it a 8/10. One and a half thumbs. The crowd can really kill a good time. <_<

So now if you excuse me, I'm off to the ex's house. :lol: :sprint:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 21, 2004 8:40 pm

B) katie katie! you had your own personal eye sex....aww he remembers our katie!

man i can understand cheering and being excited, but the screeching non-stop talking drives me insane too....it's beg. to happen at john's shows too....

sooo the ex huh? :lol:

wait...did i read your post title wrong? didn't you put hsc on it....did something go on w cutie coach? :huh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri May 21, 2004 9:40 pm

PROM IS TOMORROW, NAYER! I'M CHAPERONING WITH HSC! :yay:

Oooh, I've had some BAD Mayer fans too. But nothing would keep me from seeing John as much as possible. :P

So Boy #2 of Katie's weekend: THE EX... only a little :kiss:. You can't win 'em all, I guess. :shrug: :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat May 22, 2004 3:02 pm

wait...did i read your post title wrong? didn't you put hsc on it....did something go on w cutie coach?

:lol: That's exactly I was thinking... I was wondering where all the juicy goss was about hsc, just have to wait til tomorrow then! :P

I'm sorry that they're were so many annoying fans. :( I hate when you go to a gig and that atmosphere just isn't quite right, so it feels like a nagging feeling through the whole... but least he played Rand McNally. :wub:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat May 22, 2004 6:34 pm

oooooooooh the crappy crowd! <_< last summer at mayer... i don't remember if i told you... there were these three guys behind us who talked LOUD all thru the show! :angry: i could barely hear what john was saying between songs, which is some of the best parts of the show! :splat: and then when he was playing the new stuff off of "heavier things" they were yelling "what the fuuck song is this?!!! play LOUDER!!! we can't HEAR YOU!!" :angry: i was about to punch somebody the fuuck out!!!! <_< they finally left mumbling something about having gotten their tickets for free and no wonder cuz the show sucked. :chatter: ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! bunch of dumbasses. :angry: that's when i told jason that we'd NEVER sit on the lawn again for mayer. :nono:

tonite's HSC nite!!! :yay:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun May 23, 2004 10:09 pm

Just kidding, it's me again. I got it all figured out. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 23, 2004 11:29 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:jawdrop: OH MY FREAKIN' GOD. :jawdrop: I can't even think of anything else to say. :wacko:

:yay: Katie made out w/ HSC and he has a thing for you!!! :yay: I've been anticipating this for like, ever! :lol: And I can see where he'd freak out, I was worried about that, but hey, it's all cool now right? Just make sure to keep telling him that hey, he's not your coach anymore and although you saw him as a coach, you saw him more as the hottest guy ever. :lol: But hell, I'm satisfied w/ that. Two thumbs-up :thumbup: :thumbup: :drool: Now just keep us updated on what happens... :popcorn: And you KNOW that Mr. Josh is going to find out if he already hasn't... What are you going to do about that??? :lol:

MRAZ: That sucks that the atmosphere has drastically changed. ;) I'm sure it really sucks for him too... like he wants to go up there wearing a mask or something. But it's WAY cool that he recongizes you! :o :o :o We so knew it'd happen sooner or later! And that he knows that "Boston" loves Dream Life so much...:rofl: I'm sure he anticipates Boston now. :nod:

Ooh, Avril's wearing a Rooney shirt. :P
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon May 24, 2004 7:00 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>And you KNOW that Mr. Josh is going to find out if he already hasn't... What are you going to do about that??? :lol:
</span>

:blink: I SOOO did not think about that! Oh God, that's going to be awkward!!! When we were together I used to "joke" about how I'd leave him for HSC if I had the chance. :unsure: :lol: :nervous:

So I saw HSC today at lacrosse. He stopped by my practice in person to make sure we were cool. AND HE GAVE ME A KISS ON THE CHEEK GOOD-BYE. He left me standing there, bright red in front of my team of 15 year olds all "oooooooh"ing. :lol: :wub: I think this could really turn into something. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! I can't even comprehend!!!! :wacko:

... MRAZ :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 25, 2004 12:47 am

<span style='color:blue'>:jawdrop: Holy hell!!! What if it does!!! And you'll be Mrs. HSC!!! :lol: Then you can be like "Yeah, I used to refer to you as 'HSC.'" :lol: But oh goodness....you might want to change the "C" part because he might freak out again. :nervous: You don't want that do you??? :lol:

So...now what?? Oh, and was he as good a kisser as you hoped? :kiss: :lol: I NEED DETAILS WOMAN! :lol:

...Timberlake :wub:

:lol: :shrug:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue May 25, 2004 1:50 pm

So we're driving around and I see this number plate that I recognise but can't think for the life of me why it seems familiar and then it hits me... the letters were HSC. :lol:

Go Katie! :hug: Everyone was right about HSC, they knew he so wanted you which means we have to be right about Mraz too. :P Oh and the fact that he's always had thing for you - :wub: I hope all works out! :blowkiss:

btw where is everyone else? :( Tash, K1, Nay?!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 25, 2004 3:21 pm

I'm hoping he'll accept the fact that he was my coach sometime soon. So then when we're doing it I can call him "Coach"... think of how corny/hot it could be. :rofl:

Claire, that liscense plate! :lol:

Oh man, Bubs, he WAS a great kisser. Josh is better. :ph34r: But he's like superhuman powers so... :shrug: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 25, 2004 4:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Yes...but think, he was a lil tipsy...so that has to be some factor, right? :shrug: :lol: But yes...superhuman. :lol:

And I was thinking...you never pulled out the "We have to have sex. Bubs said so..." line. It SO would have worked. :nod: :lol:

But yes...the coach thing would be hot. :nod: I wonder if coaches wives call them coach? :confused: :lol: And look who's asking...the chick that works with coaches wives. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 25, 2004 6:18 pm

:lol: I'll use it next time. :nod:

:rofl: If I were a coach, I'd TOTALLY make my wife call me coach. And I'd make up "plays" and everything. :lol: I'm so corny!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 26, 2004 12:03 am

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: You could make up new "lacrosse" positions. :lol: OMG WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU DOING IT W/ HSC!!!!!! :lol: And never before has it been this close!!! :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed May 26, 2004 6:15 pm

:dance:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 27, 2004 7:48 am

my computer's so messed up anymore that the other day i was at the library and actually logged in here and began to reply to some posts....then the library computer froze one me! :huh: and i it was when i was trying to respond to this post :lol:......guess hsc topic was too hot for the library :P

:lol: aww katie we all knew something's been a brewing w you and hsc.....'you kissed hscccccc.....you kissed hsccccccc'......so when do you plan on seeing him again? he hasn't called you? isn't kissing the best?.....ok, so bubs would have a different answer to that last question :lol: .....but isn't it? :P

did anyone see the nekid pitt pics? :huh: poor brad :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu May 27, 2004 3:35 pm

KAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :yay: omg!!! :jawdrop: i KNEEEEEEEEEEW IT!!! :o i have always kind of had this feeling that he was totally diggin' you!!! i must say that i am, like bubs, TOTALLY speechless right now! you are my idol. :nod: even tho i never had a HSC, you still are my idol! :lol: i'm glad he finally came to his senses and called the next day. how cool! :P and you really think that ya'll could have a "thing" huh? :D and the next thing you know, you'll be planning a HS wedding... and then you'll be telling us about the new HS family dog... and the HS house with a HS swingset in the back yard for all the little HS's. :wub: awwwwwwwwww.... :P

okay... maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit. :blink: :lol:

and nay... what nekkid pitt pics are you talking about, and more importantly, where do we go to see them? :P :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 27, 2004 5:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>No kidding! Poor Brad? More like poor US because we haven't seen them! :drool:

And kissing IS the best. :kiss: :kiss2: :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu May 27, 2004 6:43 pm

I shut down the library! :rofl: I hope it wasn't frozen on "SEX SEX SEX" when the librarian came over to help you, Nayer. :blink:

So the LAST GAME of the lacrosse season was yesterday. Kind of sad, I like him coming over to my practices/games. :( But there's still the banquet. And he said he'd call to hang out soon. :shrug: Hey, I'll take whatever I can get. :lol: BUT I'M HANGING OUT WITH JOSH TOMORROW. :nervous: What if he's heard?

And kissing is totally the best. :D

And awwwww, little HS's and an HS swingset! :wub:

AND (:lol:) WHERE ARE THOSE BRAD PICS?! :o

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 27, 2004 11:15 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm totally campaining for HSC over Josh. You had your fun with him... :lol: And what IF he knows! What are you going to do? What if he doesn't? Are you going to tell him? :nervous:

No more lax? :( Hey...at least now you know he'll be seeing you to see YOU and not because "he came by practice." :rolleyes:

(:rofl: Watching Justin's "Dramatic" scene in Model Behavior. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The poor kid.)</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 28, 2004 11:30 am

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>

(:rofl: Watching Justin's "Dramatic" scene in Model Behavior. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The poor kid.)</span>

i still haven't seen that movie. :shrug: have ya'll ever seen "Longshot" tho? my best friend bought me the DVD for my birthday. geez that movie sucks. :puke: i just kind of skipped thru and found the NSYNC cameos. :lol: i tried really hard to get into it, but i couldn't. it just SUCKED so BAD! :lol: the part with chris in the pizza joint is the funniest. lance's cameo was dumb. :rolleyes:

anyway... i think i'm pulling for HSC too. altho... on the other hand, our katie is on a roll right now with dudes, so why not play the field? :shrug: YOU GO GIRL!!! :thumbup:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 28, 2004 12:35 pm

the pitt pics were sent to me and i saved them...so i gotta figure out how to email them to you guys :unsure: and i'm not gonna say another word....well cept...poor brad :ph34r:

I hope it wasn't frozen on "SEX SEX SEX" when the librarian came over to help you, Nayer.
:ph34r: well it was on your post about hsc and somethin bout groping, touching, and kissing :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 28, 2004 1:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ah..those are the days. ^_^ I've sworn off boys for the time being. :)

Yes. You read right.

About Longshot...I did watch it b/c I had a free rental and I figured, hey I'm not paying...so it was either that or Crossroads. It WAS the dumbest movie EVER. I figure it's not right when every friggin' popstar and they're mom (literally, did you see mama Lynn? lol) are in one movie, it's a huge sign... :headache: I watched maybe 30 minutes and decided I was bored and skipped to *NSYNC cameos too :lol:

yes...play the feild...unless HSC declares his undying love to you. :nod: :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 28, 2004 4:30 pm

finally rented 'miracles' but nick wants to watch it w us and he's not home...we'll watch it sometime this wknd though :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 28, 2004 4:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>when does he start school? :) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 29, 2004 12:59 pm

when does he start school?

like august 20 or 21 :unsure: oh wow...that's not too far off :(

sammy and i watched 'chasing liberty' last night...i thought it was really cute...mandy moore's a good actress :)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat May 29, 2004 1:26 pm

I love Mandy, I thought she was great in 'a walk to remember' :nod: still haven't seen 'chasing liberty' tho.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 29, 2004 1:34 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I love that chick, that movie and the guy in it. What was his name? Matthew Goode? Benjamin Goode? :shrug: :wub: :drool:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:11 pm

Aww, I love Mandy. I've never seen any of her movies though. :lol: I've never seen Longshot either, thank God. :lol:

I told Josh about the HSC lovin' last night. He hadn't heard. He took it suprisingly well. TOO well maybe. :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 29, 2004 9:29 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: :shrug: Well that's your sure fire sign to GO FOR HSC!!! :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun May 30, 2004 11:34 am

But by too well I mean he was all quiet and wouldn't say anything to me accept "yeah, that's awesome, Katie" with this big forced smile. :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 30, 2004 12:37 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :huh: Oohhhhh.... :unsure: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun May 30, 2004 2:08 pm

But by too well I mean he was all quiet and wouldn't say anything to me accept "yeah, that's awesome, Katie" with this big forced smile.

^^ :o oooooooooh. yeesh. :blink:

yeah... i saw lynn in "longshot." :lol: she drove up in a car and justin was supposed to valet park it. she was terrible. she didn't even have any lines to say either -- all she had to do was get out of the car, motion for him to get her bag and walk off... and she STILL sucked it up! :lol:

haven't seen "chasing liberty" yet. i passed it in blockbuster, but wasn't sure if it was any good. i went for LOTR 3 since i never got to see it in the theater. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 30, 2004 10:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Wise choice. :thumbup: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it, I'm gone for like a wek and YOU MAKE OUT WITH HSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn , I can't believe I missed it!!!

Woohoo, go get him Katie and then we want every last damn detail!!!!!!!!!

</span>

And you'll be Mrs. HSC!!!  Then you can be like "Yeah, I used to refer to you as 'HSC.'"

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...I love it!!!!!!!!

*insert bimbo voice here...*
You know what girlies, I am beginning to think that, we like...like, know everything!!!!

*Bimbo giggle*</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon May 31, 2004 11:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:52 am

completely off subject from hsc, but did anyone see 'in america'....omg, it's such a heartfelt movie and the two little girls are adorable in it and really good actresses.....esp w their sweet little irish accents....man, i just loved this movie! :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:07 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I've never even heard of it. :huh: But I'm glad it's good. :) </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:25 pm

Same here, I'll have to check it out, Nay. :nod:

Return to “NSYNC”