Harry Potter!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:41 am

Oh yes...that musta been when Justin and I were playing nekkid human ringtoss. Guess what I was trying to ring?  
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: another game for me to aspire to...*<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>reminder to take my rings on trip and practice while john sings...</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:23 am

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/632/art6.jpgTHATS EDINBURGH CASTLE!!! I'VE BEEN THERE!!!

sorry i just get so excited.

i want to see hp today but i dont think i will be able to because my boss sucks ass.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:01 am

<span style='color:blue'>:wave: I have to wait too. :( </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:52 am

Ahhh, I love all the castles! And foxy Hermione! :rofl: Except... she is kinda a babe. And is it wrong that I kinda want Harry? :ph34r:

Anyways, I saw it and LOVED it. Even thought it wasn't very consistant to the book. :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay...doesn't look like my house. :lol: :P But the ring toss part was true. :nod:

I saw it! :yay: And you're right...they left out SO much! Like ... a lot! :o Although I liked it, I wasn't too happy with it. :shrug: My fave parts were at the beginning when the boys were eating their candy in their room...they looked like so much fun!! :P And then when Ron had his nightmare and Harry was like "You tell those spiders Ron!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Harry's getting hot. :drool: So is Ron, my first eh, second love...but Harry. :blink: :huh: :wub:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:18 am

i just thought i'd join in the conversation here :huh: my school was extremely boring and 60s.

but back to harry potter:
my friends brother plays colin creepy. my claim to fame... well other than the various male celebrities i will marry in the future :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:00 am

your friends brother needs to hook me up with wood, wait how old is wood- (googles wood who apparently is sean biggerstaff- hmm biggerstaff you say) he is only a year or so younger than me so thats ok i guess. so as i was saying your friend's brother needs to hook me up with mr biggerstaff

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:27 pm

Angel, my friend has his phone number. He lives in Glasgow and looks goooood in a kilt. :lick:

Oh, and my teacher's gran plays scrabble with Robbie Coltraine's mum. :lol: (Hagrid)

They did make a lot of changes in the movie but the one thing that annoyed me is that they didn't touch on how Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are Lupin, Peter, Sirius and James and that they made the marauders map. Oh, and the fact Harry's patronus is a stag because his Dad would become one. Plus anyone who didn't read the book wouldn't know all that, so they'd be like wha? :blink: I still liked it just thought they should have included it, that and Wood! ^_^

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:05 pm

Claire, you are telling me that I treked my happy little ass all the way over there and you didn't give me Mr. Biggerstaff's phone number?!!?!? :no: j/p But there is yet another great reason for me to return to lovely Scotland.

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:24 pm

Oh, that annoyed me too Claire! That's one of the BIG things that comes out of book 3, I thought. :huh: I also really liked the part in the book when it was Harry/Ron vs. Hermione and they didn't speak to eachother for like a month. :wub: Where was that? And he was supposed to get the Firebolt at Christmas... <_<

I could go on... but I wont. :picknose: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I know! All the parts left out were my fave parts of the book. I asked my friend that hasn't read the books if she liked it and of course she said yes. I told her that was strange because IF I hadn't read the books I would have been totally lost at the end. And my other friend Mary called me as soon as she and her bf got out and she said that he didn't understand it. :shrug:

Oh well...can't do anything about it. Oh yeah...Wood BIGstaff is mine. :lick: :lol:</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:05 am

they showed the movie here earlier, June 2. :P
i expected it to be a bit longer, some parts were not clearly explained (for those who haven't read the book.)

the ending seemed ridikkulus. :lol:
they didn't show griffyndor's quidditch championship. :no:

the things i liked in the movie: the knight bus, buckbeak and the whomping willow. it was funnier too, and the hogwarts grounds had improved. cuaron made it his own (like what fantasia would do to a song :lol: ).

not the best movie, but it was pretty good. ;)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:46 am

Would you guys say that this movie strayed more from the book than the other 2? Would you rather this guy continue to direct or Chris Columbus?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:33 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I liked this guy's directing. It seemed darker and less-kiddy like. Besides all the left out stuff, he did very well. :)

:wave: Hey Tenn! Long time no see!</span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:25 pm

what bubs said. :nod:
but i've read that mike newell will direct Goblet of Fire.. and it will only be one movie. well i hope it would be 4 hours long - and it ought to be spectacular. that book is my fave. B)

one more thing i didn't like: the werewolf. he looked more like a malnourished stray dog. :lol:

:wave: bubs. i'm quite a lurker now. :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm not going to ask why, because sometimes I wonder why I'm still replying myself. :lol: Is it hard? :lol: :unsure: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:23 pm

You all need to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien. The Harry Potter director also directed that movie. Just watch it one day and then come back and talk to me. :nod: *waiting for the jaws to drop*

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:07 pm

:huh: wow...now i can't wait to see the movie.....bubs, i wonder if the parts you liked best from the book are the same ones i liked...if so then i'm gonna be unhappy w the movie? i just finished 3 and i'm thinking i might not remember all good parts from the book :blink:

ok, now i'm really curious about this movie whatcha said was done by the same director....esp when you said 'wait for jaws to drop'.... :o what does that mean!!! lol

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:48 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>sometimes I wonder why I'm still replying myself. :lol: </span>

:wave:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:55 pm

:) hey katie! just put my revue up....it's kinda boring but i almost didn't know how to explain what a good time we had......did you have your hsc date this wknd? how'd it go? ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:12 am

Little of this :kiss: and a lot of that :beerchug:

:shrug:

We're getting there. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm telling you! The 'Bubs said we should have sex 'line WILL work! :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:35 am

renee wrote: ok, now i'm really curious about this movie whatcha said was done by the same director....esp when you said 'wait for jaws to drop'.... :o what does that mean!!! lol

Very sexy, err ... sexual. Like right off the bat, first scene. Some of the sex scenes look way too real to just be "acting." And there's even masturbating into a hotel pool. What more could you ask for? :no: :lol:

Actually, I think the "Slut Crew" might want Y Tu Mama as their propaganda film. :thinking: ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o
:huh:

:thinking:

:sprint:

:popcorn:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:44 pm

oh man!!! :( i haven't gotten to see it yet!!! :splat: i'm going to try for this weekend!!! :crossfingers: i finally watched the biography channel thingy on JK last nite. :D

:rofl: @ tenn and his description of the werewolf!!! now i'm gonna be :rofl: in the theater when i see it!!! :P

and how could they not explain the whole deal with the marauder's map... and the significance of the stag? i can see where someone who didn't read the book would be confused. :nod: but i bet i'll still love it!

i was cracking up at everyone's connections to the actors in the film.... my favorite on was - claire's teacher's gran's scrabble buddy is hagrid's mom.... :rofl: too cute!!!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:49 pm

K-1! :nono: :P You and Zack will love it. I was scurred though. Seriously, there were some scary parts! That wolf was NOT a wolf. It didn't even have a tail. :nervous:

:rofl: @ Paige's movie! :o Next time I'm over HSC's place for a movie night, I know what we're renting... and then reinacting. B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:59 pm

Katie ... I think the movie would be a perfect way to get HSC in the mood. If you can't get any lovin' of out him after watching that, then there's no hope for him. :lol:

And you'll have an assortment of scenes to reinact. Pay special attention to the backseat action that goes on in one scene. Sex can be achieved no matter how small the backseat of a car is ... it's all about good leg lifting and strategic placement. :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:08 pm

:jawdrop: I might need to BUY that movie! :lol:

HSC has a big back seat. :nod: He's got an SUV.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:05 pm

Woo woo ... if you buy it, you can secretly study it before HSC picks you up for your naughty playdates. :thumbup: :nod: :lol: Preparedness is key!

The backseat of the SUV will be more like a bed :whip: than a seat. Excellent car choice on the part of HSC!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: And we better be the first place you come after...besides the shower. ;) :lol: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:54 am

<span style='color:purple'>You read my mind Bubs!! :unsure: </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:52 am

Ok so HP question, do you think that it would scare a 4 year old? She has enjoyed the other HP movies but this one is supposedly darker and scarier. I would love to take my goddaughter but I don't want to freak her out!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:25 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: Maybe if you tell her that there's scary things in it. :shrug: I didn't really find it that scary, I was more excited to see the werewolf and dementors. :lol: :shrug: Plus, I'm also 19. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:52 pm

The werewolf scared me. :ph34r: And I'm 19. :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:48 am

According to CNN.com they are trying to say that HP has lost some of its appeal!?!? It says this movie didn't rake in as much money but bloody hell (as ron would say) I still can't wait to see it!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o I hope this doesn't put a damper on the rest of the movies... :unsure: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:48 pm

I thought it was the best one. :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Me too. :)

Katiekins where ya been??? :wave:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:29 pm

:huh: Here? :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:32 pm

hey ya'll! :wave:

ahhhh.... good to finally be back on abs!!! :yay: our upstairs air conditioner crapped out and that's where my computer is, so it feels like forever since i've been on. :angry: but we're all fixed up now. luckily the downstairs a/c was fine, so we didn't melt too much. :D

anyway... still haven't seen hp3. :ph34r: :( i've been shopping and shopping to find something to wear to my dad's wedding. we leave next week and i was getting frantic! i got something tho... finally. :)

btw... while i was shopping, i passed by this big display they had in foley's with all these t-shirts, and i thought of you, bubs! they have a "future ms. timberlake" shirt... no shiit!! :rofl: they also have some that say "too young for ashton." :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:50 pm

:o :wave: :blowkiss:

My parents don't have air conditioning. :blink: Good thing I'm in New England it's about 80. I'm not dying too much. :lol:

Katie! Your dad's getting married! :yay: That's great!

"Too young for Ashton!" :rofl: I saw a shirt at Urban Outfitters awhile back that said "I did Justin 3 times" and thought of Bubs. :rofl:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:wub: :hug: :wub: Isn't it the truth though? :wub: ^_^</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:37 pm

But let's not forget, that's merely a rough estimation of the times Justin has been "done." Bubs couldn't fit the actual number on the shirt, and she didn't want to make us all jealous. <_< :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :D I'm not one to brag.

:lol: Who am I kidding. </span>

Return to “NSYNC”