Okay...so I Don't Know. Lol

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:47 am

<span style='color:blue'>She sent me a PM telling me to send you gals her address... but uh, who do I send it to? :lol: I've sent it to nay, k-1 and claire...so if there's someone else that wants it, tell me.

(unless your some freaky stalker)

:wave:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*sniffle sniffle*

Um..I'd like it also...even though I am a crazed stalker! I owe my John tickets to her...she needs a kick ass review!!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Tash I sent it but I don't know if you got it. :shrug: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:15 am

:( bubs.....i didn't get it....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:36 pm

i'm back ya'll! :wave: i have been so busy between going out of town (remember? i went to the OC :P) and planning zach's b-day, taking him to kid's day out and swimming lessons... and ashley is getting to be SO fun now. she keeps me incredibly busy. :lol: and that's an understatement. i thought about ya'll tho... :( even tho i'm not coming to the board, i AM still thinking of all of you just about every day. :D

i'm actually about to bail off the board again cuz it's feedin' time again for ash. jason has been working so much lately and i barely have time to do anything more than kids, house and, when i get 10 seconds, i try to do something for me. :shrug: but most of the time there is no me time. :lol: but it's all good. i know things have to slow down sooner or later.... hopefully sooner than later tho! :crazy:

i'll be back on again in a flash!!! :blowkiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:56 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well hell nay. You just have to be trouble don't you? :P I'll get cha.

Hey K-1! I sent you an email but I don't know if you got it. :lol: I totally forgot about you going to get me Seth. :wub: You FedEx him to my house. :nod:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:48 am

:lol: yeah, but still haven't gotten k2's camp address yet....course i remember last year i had it and never wrote her :ph34r: i'm so lazy w letter writing...but maybe i'll send her a card w a john pic!

katie!! i wondered where you've been....i forgot you were going off to the oc to get seth for bubs.....now that i know that would you mind fed exing john to me after your concert? thanks! :P

katie i swear i remember those days like it was yesterday....the joy of it all even when you're so busy the thought of sitting for a moment has to be penciled in....doesn't it feel like the second time round time just flies by? but it's so much fun watching every new thing your kids do, say or learn....i'm so happy for you!

and hi tash! since my computer's always acting up i don't want to miss an oportunity to say hi to everyone.....how've you been?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:56 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey Nay...missing you and the Katie's!!! Of course still lovin' ya Bubs!!
Hope you can get tghat damn computer fixed soon Nay!
Katie, I remember those wild and crazy days and all I can say is enjoy every minute...we ain't goin' anywhere...lol!
Except to see JOhn that is!!
Muahahaha!
I wanna hear all about that concert!
I see him in...20 days or so!>
#squeal*
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:24 pm

Hello girls!!! :blowkiss:

I'm home right now due to a death in the family (my 97 year old great-grandmother). I left camp on Sunday (last day of parent's weekend) and went straight to Nantucket. The funeral was today and I hung out with my cousins, etc. this afternoon and now I'm spending the night at home before shipping back to Vermont tomorrow morning. It's been stressful and busy and sad but hey, it has it's perks... internet, hair straighteners, real showers, watching my Red Sox kick Yankee ass on tv instead of reading about it in papers (:P)...

Camp has been amazing... despite the lack of snail mail from all you Absers. :lol: I have GREAT campers, the crew department is awesome, I'm having the best time EVER. ^_^ I just wanted to stop in and let you girls know how I am. I miss all of you SO MUCH! So you best get writing! I WANT REVIEWS! :lol:

I'll be home in 4 weeks!!! Love, Katie

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:20 am

:wave: Hey Katie. I'm sorry to hear about your great-grandmother. :hug: :hug: It was nice of you to pop in and continue to have fun when you get back to camp.

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:55 pm

aww katie... :( i'm sorry to hear the sad news. :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :( Katie sorry to hear your bad news. But as you said, it had it's perks. :unsure: Sorry I haven't been able to write you yet... I've been thinking long and hard about it though! I'll have to do that this week. :nod: And that game! Why am I telling you now? You won't be back for another month! :lol:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”