Question..

Mallory710

Postby Mallory710 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:53 am

:)

So, I haven't been around in a long while.. prob 2 years. Tonight, for some reason, I got to thinking about an old site I used to go to. It had like.. groupie stories with all sorts of people.. Blind Items.. different stuff. I THOUGHT that it was groupie central, or something like that, but I can't get anything to work. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? Did the site close or am I thinking of it being 'groupie central' out of no where?

Thanks!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:18 am

I know what you're talking about. It was http://www.groupiecentral.com, but that link doesn't work anymore. Maybe someoone shut down the site, but I don't think that it has worked for awhile. :shrug: Actually, it seems like a lot of those sites don't work anymore. There were some crazy, funny stories on there, too.

Mallory710

Postby Mallory710 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:03 pm

Hey there..

I found it last night. The site is now groupiedirt.com I'm not sure why they changed the site/name.. but yea, it's not as good as it was. You need a "membership" (which they're no longer accepting) to see any of the stories. Can get into the message boards.. But those are boring.

Oh well.. at least I didn't drive myself insane looking for it for too long.

And.. thank you for responding! :) :)

oh! and yes.. the stories were crazy. LOL I was wanting to show my boyfriend some of the Nsync ones.. not that he especially cares.. but he swears they're gay.. and in my book, sleeping with women = NOT GAY. lol :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:42 pm

Aww, you found it. :yay: That's good, but it's too bad that it has changed so much. :no: I'll have to take a look at it. :nod:

Return to “NSYNC”