John... John... John.... John!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:37 pm

hey everyone! :blowkiss:

so... this past saturday i went to see john! :yay: and of course, it was great... unbelievable... fantasmic orgasmic. :P

first of all, i have to say that i think saturday had to be one of the hottest evenings yet in houston this summer. :( oh god... i can't even tell you how miserable it was. we got there at about 6:30 cuz m5 was supposed to start at 7:00, and we didn't even go to our seats until the sun was completely down. we listened to the first 3 songs from a shaded area outside. i had probably 4 or 5 bottles of water and never had to pee :pee: because i was sweating it out. it was totally gross. with the heat index, i would guess that the temp was probably well over 100 degrees and it was stagnant and still... no breeze whatsoever. i was totally soaked thru my clothes. nasty.

but anyway.... maroon 5 was so good. i liked them MUCH better than the counting crows... but maybe the fact that m5 was sober made the difference. :lol:

then john came out. :wub: *sigh* he looked totally biteable, even tho he was wearing jeans with about 6 holes in them and this polo shirt that looked like the ones boys used to wear when i was in elementary school. :lol: it was kind of pinkish raspberry colored with navy horizontal stripes. it was funny cuz he was talking about how hot it was... "you know, we've been to phoenix and it was hot... and last nite we were in dallas... and it was pretty damn hot there too.... but houston.... houston is hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhot. *cheer scream cheer scream* so i would guess that by the end of the night, this shirt i'm wearing will be a much darker shade of... *looks down at his shirt*... gay." :rofl:

i didn't write down the set list this time, but he played a ton of my faves... altho every john song is my favorite, so that doesn't narrow it down much. :lol: he did a marvin gay song that was SO awesome, but i have no idea what it was called. i'm hoping to find it someday on limewire or something. he also covered "the wind cries mary" by jimi hendrix in his encore and that was very cool. :nod: he also did the token john thing where he goes nuts with just playing around in the middle of a song and adding in other people's lyrics.... this time he had the guys do justin's "senorita" thing -- "it feels like somethin's heatin up... can i leave with you?" and the girls answered, etc. etc.

at some point he stopped playing to read all the signs that people had cuz he said if he read them while he was singing, he'd lose the lyrics and screw up the song... so he pointed to each one and said "okay... yeah right on... uh huh... oh yeah... right on there..." and then he looked at the last one, and i couldn't see what it said cuz the girl was directly in front of us about 10 rows up, but he goes "oh... well that's something i'd have to show you later, baby." :lol:

another funny thing.... he pointed out these three girls who he said had been putting on makeup during the first three songs and said... "you know, i'm gonna dedicate this next song to you three, becuz i'm totally blown away by how obsessed you are with having a perfect visage." :lol: i love him for making fun of stupid chicks like that. :lol:

basically i loved the whole show... i know... that's a shocker. :lol: seriously tho... i got so focused on john that the heat didn't even bother me anymore. i swear, this may sound so dumb to some people, but i was so tuned in that nite that i could feel that boy in my SOUL!!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!! :rofl:

oh AND... he was SO drenched with sweat!! his hair was totally wet and curling all up and his clothes were soaked... but you know what REALLY TOTALLY turned me ON and it is so strange.... okay.... his eyelashes were just saturated and looked so.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :lick: i don't have any idea why that appealed to me so much, but i just couldn't stop looked at his sweaty face and those eyes. ummmm ummmm....

so yeah... that's my review... not a real detailed one. didn't have any impressive eye sex like nay, but i had john nookie dreams later, so that kind of made up for it. basically i was a very happy girl that nite... dehydrated, but happy. :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:52 pm

:drool: :lick: :wub: It sounds like you had an AWESOME show. John is just beyond wonderful. I would have been dying when he made fun of the makeup girls. :no: :rofl:

Your description of the saturated eyelashes is enough to get me going, so I can see how that would be an obvious attraction.

Glad you had fun. Houston might have been hot, but John was even hotttttttttter! :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:32 am

Katie! :blowkiss:

Make me jealous with your review then why don't you. :lol: Glad you had a brilliant time but John never seems to let anyone done, does he? Your Descriptions of John, the sweat :wacko:... :lick:

Glad you liked Maroon 5... I still love the Crows but then they've never been drunk when I've seen them so, yeah... :P

Loving all his comments. :wub: That man. ^_^

Great to see you on here, hope you and the family are all doing good. :hug:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:17 am

wow! Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!!! Mayer is the sh** B)
Eshh the heat damn that musta been horrendous but i suppose it was worth it :nod:
:lol: tuned into the mayer, he has that way :P
Glad u had a fab time looking at a sweaty sexy John :hug:
Hows your little baby girl doing? :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:47 pm

:D ashley's doing fine... going thru a spoiled period again, but i'm dealing with it. :) my plan just might allow me a little more time on the board too. :crossfingers:

ahhh yes... john was totally worth the heat and misery. i mean to say that even da la looked good. he did something new with his hair... oh, and john's new drummer kinda looks like o.j. simpson - which is slightly frightening. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Katie darling I'm so glad you had a good time! Hopefully Zach wasn't full of questions the next day. :unsure:

My roommate called me from her John show. And before that sent me a text saying she was on her way. <_< I should be mad, but I'm actually surprised she thought of me! :lol: What can I say? When people have Justin/*NSYNC or John on the mind, they automatically think of me! ^_^ :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:47 pm

:blink: drenched body...drenched hair....but oh saturated eyelashes ?now that got to me :blink: :blink:

katie i'm so glad you had a great time and i totally get the 'feeling him in your soul' :blink: and a john dream is such a good thing to have!

did he play any new songs that aren't recorded yet...i think there's about 3 going around but i haven't heard them yet and want to.....anyone know the names of them?

ahhh give ashley and zach a big hug from me!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:24 pm

Hopefully Zach wasn't full of questions the next day.

no, but i almost blew the whole secret before we left. my dad called from CA. to see what was up and i said "oh, we're headed out the door right now to see john mayer." and all of a sudden i hear zach say "john mayer? you're going to see john mayer?!" :o :ph34r: i had told him that jason and i were going on a date, but i didn't get specific. so i ended up just saying "oh no! i was just kidding around with grampa. we're just going out to do some grown up fun stuff." :unsure: he bought it, thankfully. :lol:

did he play any new songs that aren't recorded yet...i think there's about 3 going around but i haven't heard them yet and want to.....anyone know the names of them?

no he didn't. i was waiting for one tho. he just did those couple of covers. :(

oh by the way.... my L83 membership expired and i can't renew right now. :cry: can someone post the journal for the woodlands show if there is one? i was curious about what they said about it.

give ashley and zach a big hug from me!

i'll do it!! :D and i need to send ya'll some new pics of the kiddos too!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:39 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Pics!! :yay: You're kids are SO adorable!! :kiss:

:lol: I can't believe you almost spilled it to Zach! How horrible would that have been??? Just tell him when he's 24. :P </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:03 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Holy hell Katie..that was one hell of a review!! WOW, I'm sweating!!
YIkes, I am so damn excited...even more so when i read that!!
John...twice in one day...well maybe three if all goes well!!
*wink wink*
BTW..I sure as hell will tell him all about the slut crew...go see CLaire and oh man...whatever I can think of after a stumble over my words and before I pass out!!
lol...I mean afterwards...after he recovers..yum!!!
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:23 pm

WHY DOES BOSTON HAVE TO BE COLD?! I want some sweaty saturated John come Friday. :drool: Your show sounds like it was great, Katie. I can't believe there are new songs going around... I best hear some. I'm so happy that Zach didn't find out that he'd been left behind. He would have been so sad. :(

Aww, I'm happy to be back on Abs. :wub: Hope you're all doing well.

AND I WANT K-1 KIDS PICS!!!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:06 am

hey katie! how was camp....as you know by now i never did write you this year either :ph34r: ...sorry :hug: i'm such a bad letter writer.....hope you had fun..miss you

we finally were able to figure out how to get online, but my computer won't take me to any sites :( ...i'm at the library now and i can't even get on my banking site :blink:

i'll try and pop in as often as i can until my evil computer decides to take pity on me and i can pop in here more often......

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:45 am

<span style='color:purple'>*pouts*

I miss everyone :(
Hope everything is going well for everyone
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Uh... I'm back! :D I'm so stupid! All I had to do was restart my computer for my internet to start again. :lol: :ph34r: </span>

Return to “NSYNC”