M5 And John Show

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:51 am

sammy and i drove up to charlotte for the show....as excited as we were for john we couldn't wait to see m5 and they didn't let us down :) .....only complaint was they went from one song to the next so quickly and i knew before they were done that their set would be quick...they sound great live and adam jumps around a lot.... :thinking: maybe he's got the right thin body routine down pat...

john was great.... :( but no stories and very little talking.....he seemed to be going thru the motions of a show and i suspect he's gotta be tired after all this touring...he did smile a lot to the girls in the front row <_< :lol:

he did a solo w the guitarist from m5 and played around w all the guys on stage...at the end he grabbed scotty's camera and started taking pics of the audience, band and himself......

it was over so quickly it seemed this time...did take 4 rolls of film and hope the ones of him sitting on the edge of the stage come out.....

hope next time he's in our area it's more at the beg or middle of his tour...still, he sounded great, played great and well, looked great too :lol:

i knew john had gotten a new tattoo on his left upper arm, but i noticed when he turned around the other night that he's also got one on the back part of his upper right arm....anyone seen any pics of them or know what they are...he always has unique ones

here's the set list....

Bigger Than My Body
Why Georgia
Blues Number
Come Back To Bed
Only Heart
3x5
Trust Myself
Daughters
Back To You
Old Love
Your Body is a Wonderland
No Such Thing
Clarity
encore
Home Life (solo)
Neon (with Jimmy V. Allentown)

SOME OF SCOTTY'S PICS

johnmayer.com/flash/roadjournalphotos/04Char10.jpgdela and jva m5
johnmayer.com/flash/roadjournalphotos/04Char01.jpgjohn taking his and jva's pic
johnmayer.com/flash/roadjournalphotos/04Char05.jpgjohn and jva m5
johnmayer.com/flash/roadjournalphotos/04Char10.jpgfind john...sitting in w logic

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:20 pm

Renee, sounds like you had a great show! :thumbup: That sucks that John wasn't so chatty at your show, though. The one I went to he was going on about a battle between the pen and the sword, and the different types of naps one can take, as well as the hierarchy of people that come to his shows! :rofl: Let's just say, he must have been drinking the joy juice b/c he was majorly silly! :lol:

The new upper arm tattoos that you're talking about say: Home (left arm) and Life (right arm).

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Nay glad you had a good time and I can't wait to see if any pics showed up...I guess I still have to write about my evening?? OOPS

</span>
The new upper arm tattoos that you're talking about say: Home (left arm) and Life (right arm).

<span style='color:purple'>Have I mentioned how much I love that man??? *THUD*</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:38 pm

tendertoes wrote: <span style='color:purple'>Nay glad you had a good time and I can't wait to see if any pics showed up...I guess I still have to write about my evening??  OOPS

</span>

<span style='color:purple'>Have I mentioned how much I love that man??? *THUD*</span>

I'll be saying how much I love him right with ya, girl! *Fans myself* Honestly, he is too sexy for words to properly express! :drool:

The picture's not that much of a close-up, but this girl named Melody from the JJB got to meet John and here is her picture of the new tats!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/gideonajg/john_11.jpgHome Life!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OH MY...

*THUD*
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:17 am

*Picks Tash Up Off Floor* That's a lot of thudding your doing, girl! :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:01 am

Oh, I love that. ^_^ That's one of my favourite songs and the way John has always talked about it I assumed it meant a lot to him. And, those arms. :lick:

Sorry I'm late, wish John had been more talkative for you Nay but I'm glad you enjoyed the show anyway and M5! :P

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:24 am

I suck, I haven't been here in like 2 weeks. I might as well still be at camp. ;)

Nayer, I'm sorry he wasn't that talkative. That's part of what makes his shows unique and awesome. But at least you were there and had a camera to capture every gorgeous moment. :P And you got to hear Homelife! I've never heard that one live and it's definately ones of my faves. :nod:

I'm digging that tattoo by the way. I noticed it at my show too. :drool:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:50 pm

:) thanks for letting me know what the tattoo's were...know what? i didn't know he had one on the back of his left arm too, didn't notice that wed night....i only knew about the new one on his left upper arm that's some square....thanks for the pic too!

katie, homelife was really good w him on accoustic....and i love 'old love' too, but didn't even realize that was the clapton song i loved.... :unsure: i just was thinking, "oh this is really pretty." :blink:

i'm still waiting for him to do 'covered in rain' again...i only heard that at the first show a couple of yrs ago :( ......

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:59 pm

Hey nay! :wave: Glad to hear u had a good time. I got the pictures you sent me.........they came out awesome! I don't know how u manage to get pics that good! But then again.......look who I am talking to. The arm master needs to be up close and personal, right? :D Thanks for the pics. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:46 pm

:hug: you're welcome k44.... :lol: yeah you're right i've gotta be up close and within arms reach....just got back some of the pics in 8x10's and there's four of them i really love....i swear i love capturing shows on film...it just extends the fun i had when i was there when i can look back on certain expressions or emotions....

hope everything's going well w you :hug:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:09 am

:hug: All is well with me. I have been busy, busy, busy though. I have been working and school started 2 weeks ago for me. :shrug: Other than that, not much else is new. This year is just flying by for me. :nod: So what about you? How's life treating ya? :D

i swear i love capturing shows on film

I know......when u look at the pictures, you feel like you are there again. It's a cool feeling. Although I always get really paranoid when I turn in film to get developed b/c I always think they are going to lose it or screw it up somehow. :lol: :shrug:

Return to “NSYNC”