My Stupid Mouth

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:38 pm

well i have no idea how this will end up so it could be interesting ladies, i got bored and started this one up, tell me what you think. hope you enjoy :pray:

Shes sat there sipping at her coffee and reading some novel. And the seat opposite is empty. We're at a Starbucks in San Fransico, and I don't know why shes here but I've been walking around for weeks trying to find inspiration, but had no luck. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, nor the prettiest, but I figure I may have a chance in hell and place my self opposite her. I can see shes vainly trying to concentrate on her novel but not having too much luck.

She looked out the window
Rolling tiny balls of napkin paper

Our eyes meet and the fool that I am, rather than start a conversation, I look down and fiddle with whatever lies nearby.

I played a quick game of chess with the
salt and pepper shaker

I look up but find shes looking at her book. Shes beautiful. Her hair is chestnut brown, just below shoulder length, and slightly wavy. Her eyes are blue but have a wave of brown, they look like tie-dye eyes. Her lips are... kissable, I want to kiss them, I wanna do a lot of other things to her too...

Then she looks up and sees me staring at her. For a moment she looks like shes gonna wipe the saliva build-up I've got at the corner of my mouth but instead she looks down nervously. But not before she smiles at me. Her smile is a shy one, like she doesn't know what to say or do. Of course she doesn't, her type of guy is the athletic type majoring in two subjects, two really academic subjects. Shes way out of my league.

She looks up again while I'm still staring at her. This time its a smile I can read. I think she likes me... before I can ponder on this miracle too much i let out a dorky laugh. So I cough. Then I manage to speak.

'What book you reading?'

'1984 by George Orwell'

'Damn, one year out' Umm... smooth.

'Okay...'

'Sorry, that was pathetic'

'You ever read it?' Thank you god, a second chance.

'Yeah, have you reached the part where Winston tells the Ministry to torture Julia instead?'

'He does?'

'Oops'

Mama said "think before speaking"
No filter in my head
Oh, what's a boy to do
I guess he better find one

'I think I'll shut up now...'

She laughs a genuine laugh and goes back to reading. Oh well, at least she smiled at me.

Oh, if only my life was more like 1983
All these things would be
more like they were at the start of me

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:03 pm

:yay: :yay: :yay: LOVES IT! We desperately need good Mayer fic. Hell, any Mayer fic at all is new for me. I love it, Helena! :thumbup: That girl and her tie-dye eyes must be something special to capture Mr. John's attention. ;)

Please continue this, if only just for my satisfaction and pleasure. And we will be needing hot sex in this story, please! :pray: :pray:

Return to “NSYNC”