Just Wanna Say Hi!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:15 pm

wow....i know there's already a post about 'where is everybody', but hey....where is everybody?

miss you guys :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks Nay, I've been thinking that same darn thing!
Where did everyone go??? :thinking:
</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:01 pm

:( Miss everyone aswell, just wanted to say hi too. :wave:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Claire...Nay... :wub: :crazyjump: :kiss2: :blowkiss: :hug: </span>

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:21 am

yeah. where's Bubs, K2, K1.. ?? :blink:

:ph34r: :wave:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:55 pm

<span style='color:purple'>TENN... :dance: :blowkiss: :hug: </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Hello strangers! I miss all of y'all terribly. :cry: My internet is jacked up, as usual, so I can't really get on a lot.

And it sucks because I need y'all real bad right now to get away from real sh** that's going on here!!!! :yell:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:34 pm

God, you'd think with new wireless high-speed internet on my laptop, I'd be here all the time! I don't even have the "my computer does not function" excuse. I miss you all so much but I am so freakin busy!! I have a job as a receptionist at a salon and there's friends and school and crew and I have no idea where all my time has gone!! I miss you guys so much and hopefully I'll be able to get over here more.

Nayer, I got your emails and you're so sweet to come looking for me. :kiss: I'll write back soon... you wouldn't believe the amount of email I have to deal with. :blink:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:39 am

Hey how is everyone?? Haven't been around much either with school and work... decided to play hooky today though so thought I'd drop in and say hello!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:43 pm

yo!
hi everyone!
it's been a long time!
it's been so long i forget how to do somethings.
i missed you guys and i hope this is the beginning of a coming back together!
thanks nay nay!!
:hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Dee!!! :hug: I love when you stop in... even though it's once in a blue moon. :(

And I don't know who got them, but K1 sent me pics of her kiddos from Halloween!!! They were beyond precious! Ashley is so big!!! And Zach... you know the boy has a permanent piece of all our hearts. :wub: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:56 pm

well you know if i'm online than i'm at the library...

and i just saw katie's little ones! :o zach has grown up so much and ashley is so precious! :wub: see that red hair...she's got my nicky's hair color :P

miss you all...how's everyone? did you see the ama's last night...kinda thought they were boring...was waiting for john of course and m5...john's mic didn't work at first :( but no matter he's perfection in my eyes :blink:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:04 pm

John performed at the AMAs?! :o WHERE have I been?! :(

And K-1's kiddos. :wub: They are absolutely adorable!!! I want some! :lol: And Zach as Harry Potter... the kid sure knows the way to an Abs Slut's heart. :lol:

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:58 pm

Hello Everyone! I don't know if any of you oldies on here remember me... renee? deedar? Justin's Bubbles?

I sneak in here to read sometimes, but haven't posted for ages.

So, hello everyone! And Happy Holidays!

:D J

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:00 pm

Hello Everyone! I don't know if any of you oldies on here remember me... renee? deedar? Justin's Bubbles?

I sneak in here to read sometimes, but haven't posted for ages.

So, hello everyone! And Happy Holidays!

:D J

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:09 am

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>Of COURSE we remember you!! What have you been up to? None of us are really ever here... which is sad... but yay for you dropping by! Do it more often! We miss you! :hug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:59 am

hey j! it's been a long time....and deedar how did i miss saying hi to you on the other page?

bubs...how are you? hey claire and ten! where are you k1 and k2?....hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving..

my computer's still messed up still :(

did you hear about john having some tv show...it's on dec 9th on vh1 i think :unsure: ..some behind the scenes stuff during his tour....

hope to get back on here soon...take care guys! luv ya :hug:

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:47 am

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!!!

Yep just poppin in to say hi :P Awww I miss this place :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well don't leave and you wouldn't miss it! :P

but yes, I miss it too. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:30 pm

hey everyone! :wave: been a long time, hasn't it? :ph34r: i've been having computer issues... baaaaaaaaaad ones. BUT.... for whatever reason i'm able to be on abs today tho! :yay: i haven't been able to do anything but check my email in months. :( gosh. it really has been dead over here. i feel so bad. believe it or not, i think about all of y'all ALL THE TIME!!! :P i miss coming on as much as i used to.

and i can't believe i missed J!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( it's been forever since i saw her post! if you are still around J, this is for you!!!! :blowkiss:

i guess k2 has been just as absent as i have. :( that sucks.

hi bubs!! hi nay! hi dee, tenn, 44, galit, tasha, claire, crack etc. etc.!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:55 pm

:no: for the computer issues.. at least you got on today! :P

hello everyone. :wave: :D

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:05 am

Katie, it's so nice to see you on here!! :hug: Come back soon. :P

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:27 pm

K-1! I've missed you so! I got your Halloween email with pics of the kiddos SO LONG ago and for some reason have not replied. :huh: But they are precious! :wub:

I miss/have been thinking about everyone a lot too. The worst thing is my computer is fine... except for the packing tape holding it together. :ph34r: But lately all I do online is check email and research various school topics. <_<

:lol: You'll never believe it but guess where I'm off to right now? The post office to mail my Secret Slut gift. :blink:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:23 pm

Something terrible happened on my errands.

I RAN INTO HSC.

So usually that would be an amazing, make-my-day experience but the thing is we haven't really talked in forever. Somehow things just kind of stopped between us. Not on purpose, they just kind of did after he got weirded out he was my coach. So anyways, I was picking up some things at this country-type store and as I was leaving I had to pass through all the Christmas trees. It was packed and I kept having to ask people to let me through. So I wasn't really paying attention/focusing and just noticed there was this guy standing in front of my cart with a stupid smile and not moving so I said "uh, EXCUSE me?" and then he says "uh, HEY Katie?". I WANTED TO DIE. My hair was a mess, I was in sweats, no make-up and believe me, I am not like the girl in Comfortable. I can not make that work. I was so taken aback and just sputtered out a "oh, how are you?" The convo was so awkward and short. There was no hug, no kiss, no "call me sometime", NOTHING. Awful. :no:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:41 am

:no: ooo. :blink: damn i hate those little unexpected meetings -- especially when the old hair and makeup just wasn't happening at the time too. <_< but oh well.... think about it this way -- as bad as it was, it could've potentially been much worse. :shrug: now you may be asking, HOW KATIE!!!??? well, let's think about it. :lol: :thinking: like say ummm... okay... imagine that in the process of coming out of the store, you trip and fall in a nasty puddle of stagnant stank-ass water and instantly you are soaked from head to toe, chip your both of your front teeth and are bleeding from your forehead, knees and elbows.... you get up off the ground when you look down and realize that you needed a, shall we say, feminine hygiene item like about 5 minutes ago.... so in desperation, you tap the shoulder of the first person you see who appears to be female and ask "do you have a tampon i could have?" -- and TA DAAAAAAAAA - THAT'S when you notice that HSC was there the whole time ------- taking it alllllllllllllllll in. :nod: :jawdrop: so there... you see? it totally could've been so much worse! :rofl: :rofl:

so how've you been, chica? glad you got the pics at halloween. hopefully i'll get a day where both my kiddos will cooperate and sit with santa for a picture and i'll email out too. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww, it's kinda like old times. ^_^

Katie... that sucks man. And he had so much potential! But like K1 said, it could have been much worse. Like, he could have looked at you and not said anything at all. Now that's what happens to me.

But oh the boy issues. Aren't they fun? I've had several in the past months. Some good, some kinda good, some awkward, some bad and some that make me want to barf. But otherwise, college. :lol:

Aww, I miss y'all. :(

Secret Slut!!!!! :yay: I still need to do that too... :ph34r: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:29 pm

Oh how I've missed K-1's love advice. :rofl:

It doesn't end though... he called today. :blink: He left a message just saying that it was good to see me. I don't know if I want to call him back. Afterall, I am happy with the new boy. I just don't want HSC to come back into play and mess with that. :shrug:

... Secret Slut. :ph34r: Sitting in my car. I FORGOT THE POST OFFICE. :lol:

By the way, I saw cardboardcutouts.com/0B01.htmlthis and thought of you, Bubs. I saw cardboardcutouts.com/0B07.htmlthis and thought of dirty things. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:drool: Just think of both... together... :lick:

Did you hear ARod had a little girl? :wub:

Ooh, a call huh? I hate when that happens... blah! I hate boys all together. :lol:

But I want one so... :lol:</span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:23 pm

hey girls!
"j" i remember when we used to talk at work. my office network has banned abs and deems the site inappropriate. ha!
it takes me so long to get back on abs. i have no idea why. well maybe because i don't have a clue on what is happening these days. i don't watch much tv. so what is new my peeps?
nay, how is katie and mick? and how about mady?
this is for everyone, if i call names i might miss someone! :P :wub:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:05 pm

k2! a new boy, hmmm? :D guess i've been outta the loop too long to know about this one. last i heard, you were between HSC and the other dude....can't remember his name. weren't you broken up, but playing the friends with benefits routine or something? :P when you get a sec, you gotta catch me up on the skinny with the new guy. :nod:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:27 pm

:lol: just when i'm ohing and awwing over k2's hsc encounter i read k1's...'it could be worse scenario'....and well, damn...i guess it could...but 'in the moment' when something like that happens k1's wisdom doesn't always pop into our heads.....but katie...i sooo bet you looked 'comfortable' adorable ;)

so katie is this new boy the same one you mentioned before?.....explain....please :P :bootyshake:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:03 pm

Ok. Here it goes. Katie's love life in 60 seconds. :lol:

Before the summer it was Josh (the ex-HS boyfriend) and HSC. First I was kind of hooking up with Josh then came the prom I chaperoned with HSC. Then HSC and I were sort of kind of dating.

Then end of the summer there was a new boy. It was good for a little while and then realized he was a loser.

Now there's a NEW new boy. His name is Ben. He plays baseball for the school team. We met through the girls across the hall from my dorm. He's great. He's wicked funny... in a quirky John sort of way. He's tall, blonde... :wub: And he got me gorgeous teardrop earrings for Christmas. I think he may be a keeper. :nod:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:46 pm

hello!? :unsure:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:26 pm

hey dee! :) how are you...how was your christmas? we all need to get back here more often :hug:

thanks katie :lol: i was up to date on everyone but NEW new guy ben....a keeper! those are always nice :P

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:28 pm

nay nay, where is mick and our original katie and katie-44? i sent out a bunch of emails and they keep coming back to me undeliverable. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nay how are you! the holidays were wonderful. my daughter is 5'9" and i'm trying to deal with it. i'm only 5'4" well yeah dad is 6'5"...lol lol lol :biggrin:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:52 pm

hay dee!

wow :o your daughter's 5'9"? how old is she? that's a nice height....nick's 6'2" now and sammy's 5'7".....but 5'9" is tall...i think tall girls are stunning....does your daughter think so?....one day she will ;)

mick is doing great...she's on holiday right now or was...think she'll be back soon. she's been going to school and working really hard...her brother just got married, so there's been lots going on....i always forget while we go thru our winter she's enjoying her summer months :P

katie's always busy too....she's going to school and involved in a lot there...plus there's a new-new guy B)

i don't hear from k44...go to the athletes board she'll be there if anywhere...tell her i said hi....

i'll send their emails to you on the pm...

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:40 pm

Hello again all! I'm so glad you guys remember me! :D I sure do miss the good old days! I've been so super busy with work and school and being a mommy that I pretty much have fallen off the face of the Earth to a lot of people!

Dee!!!!!!! I do remember those days of getting paid to visit abs at work! That's too bad that your work blocked the site. Those damn IT people! (I sometimes forget that I am one!) How've you been?

So Justin's Bubbles, I saw that you've posted new fan fic! Nothing like going back to an old addiction! I'm gonna have to check it out.

Shout outs to Nay and both Katies, and EVERYONE ELSE, oldies and newbies. I'll try to log on more...

:P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:39 pm

:wave: hey j! it's good to see you on....it's good to see all you guys on.... :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>I haven't seen 44 in a while... And after she got on to Genna and Chelle for disappearing. :nono:

It is good to see everyone again... It's like old times. ^_^</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:22 pm

:o genna and chelle disappeared?

this is like ole times, huh.... :)

bub's i kept cking thru the night to see if you'd be on and then nick came home so i got off...and go figure, you come on :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'>More than likely I was on... writing. :wacko: But I do love it! :lol: Nayer... you should check it out! :whisper: Fic board... </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:04 am

woo! hoo!

nay my daughter is 15 and she does carry her height well. she is now into keeping her weight down, walking and working part time. i love it!
i am so glad to hear about mick and my blossom (katie).
isn't it amazing to look at our tall growing up kids and ralize that they started out in our tummies? omg!
hey girls! oh no "J" not an 'IT' person...roflmao :biggrin:

what is the name of the new fan fic?

hey y'all..... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:46 am

you know until you mentioned it i'd completely forgotten a fan fic section was added...... :ph34r: can you believe i've never been there?.....so :sprint: here i go....

:lol: dee i do still think about my guys once being in my belly..

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:45 pm

both my poor kiddos will probably be shorties... jason and i are both 5'6", so no room for much hope for tall kids. :shrug: hopefully they won't be like my mom in law and grandmother in law at less than 5"!! especially not poor zach. :freaked: short guys get a lot of crap. :lol:

and speaking of that... little side story...we have a little bully creep down the street in zach's class who keeps making "trades" with him (i think he's just taking the stuff and zach doesn't want to admit it), but never comes up with the return trade. zach is so trusting that he keeps thinking one day he'll get what is owed to him. :rolleyes: he's always been such a trusting little soul... poor baby. now it has come out that the kid threatens him that his older brother will beat zach up. :chatter: i tried explaining that kids who talk big usually don't deliver, but i still showed him how to land a good punch just so he might feel better about sticking up for himself.... was that bad? :lol: :lol: anyway, zach finally got a perfect attendance ribbon today for last nine weeks and stepped off the bus without it.... got conned out of it apparently by bully creep kid. :splat: so i got shoes on, coats on kiddos and walked everyone over to the kid's house and put some sh** right!!! :angry: i was calm with his mom, who incidentally didn't looked shocked when i told her. i honestly think her kids are so bratty that she's lost hope. she's the soft spoken type who always has this lost look of confusion on her face. geez! i didn't feel bad for her tho... i mean, if your kid comes home from school with something you KNOW isn't theirs, wouldn't you find out where they got it and return it?!!! i mean, damn!! am i the only parent who realizes this? :shrug:

sorry... on a rant.... :ph34r: uh... what were we taking about before? :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:04 am

:o aww zach...what kind of person does that to another? i remember when we moved here and there was this guy that kepts making fun of nick all the time, cuz his hair was longer and he had that surfer kinda look back then...anyway, nick kept it inside and then one day came home and just broke down crying, the guy had actually threatened to shoot him :o can you believe that!?....well you better believe i was down at that school w the police the next day and it was taken care of, but man, that was some scary stuff.....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:09 pm

omg! :jawdrop: the kid threatened to shoot him? :angry: that's horrible! i would have been freaked the hell out! did the kid get in some serious trouble? after the whole columbine hs experience, schools deal with stuff like that so differently now. hopefully someone threw the fear of god into that kid!!! <_<

what ended up being kind of strange about talking to this little boy's mom was that while i was telling her all about what had been going on and about zach's little ribbon etc etc..... she wasn't offering to give it back to me. :blink: so finally i was like, "uh, i'm hoping you still have it because i would really like it back." and then she's all "oh yeah! let me get it for you." and she goes into another room and comes back with it. :huh: helllllllllllo? what on earth did she think i was there for? :rolleyes: anyway, it's finito for now. :rolleyes:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:52 pm

:huh: what...she didn't even offer the ribbon back on her own? she should have asked you to come and ck her son's room out to see if there was anything else that belonged to zach...on second thought....she should have been getting to the bottom of this w her own son awhile back and had him return it w/o you ever having to go over there....glad you got it straightened out though

no, this was before columbine...but the school had had a shooting (suicide) the year before we moved there and just the fact that it was a threat by a gun should have made them take this more seriously i thought....the police were involved and basically they scared the sh** out of him, he was suspended for a few days..but, came to the school and sat in an office, they had a meeting w him and nick individually and then together to talk things out and was told the kid wouldn't be in any of nick's classes etc........well get this, the next year i ck the new list for homerooms etc and the kid's in nick's classes...so i go and ask for that to be changed and they had the nerve to tell me what happened wasn't a big deal :blink:.....the kid did go on to be on the football team w nick during highschool, but all seemed ok by then.......still it freaked me out...just the thought....ugh

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:53 pm

OMG!!! :jawdrop: I can't believe some kids these days, or even more so, parents these days! Is this what I have to look forward to? And I thought that my daughter getting teased and peeing her pants because of it (kinda long story) and getting milk spilled on her twice (it was chocolate one of the times!) was bad! :splat: That really sucks!

:blink: How baffling Katie that the mom didn't even think to get the ribbon. Where's her mind at? :blink:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>I don't want to have kidns. Well I do, but I want to adopt an Asian baby. ^_^</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:35 am

well bubs you could always do both....adoption's such a wonderful thing for a child who needs love and a family :)

Return to “NSYNC”