Just Wanna Say Hi!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 am

WHAT is it with these bullies?! Threatening to shoot Nick? :o What a punk! I'm glad that kid got suspension but I can't believe they just let him be in the same classes after that. :rolleyes:

And poor Zach!! I can't believe the little guy was getting his stuff taken. I'm proud of you for getting to the bottom of all of it, Katie. :nod: I wouldn't take sh** from kids who were bullying my kids either. But that poor mom... what was she thinking too? OF COURSE you wanted the ribbon back!!

I really want kids but I'm horrified at the thought of popping them out. :ph34r:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:00 pm

lancechica4 wrote: I really want kids but I'm horrified at the thought of popping them out. :ph34r:

:lol: yeah that part pretty much sucks. :nod: at least for me. :shrug: altho i have a friend who has her kids natural and you can barely even tell she's in labor. :rolleyes: makes me sick. <_<

oh, J! :( you're poor kiddo. :no: don't you just want to go face down those little shiits and scare the pants off of them yourself?! :chatter: that's always my first thought and then i think "oh crap... that's right... i'm an adult." :lol: :lol: so then you have to do the right thing and go to the parents first. <_< i still think it would be much easier to go to the kid directly and tell them that if they don't knock it off, i will be forced to use my evil powers to unleash freddy krueger into their dreams or something.... :lol: i know, that sounds horrible... but it's time that everyone realizes that sometimes, believe it or not.... i am a mean, mean old woman. :nod: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:48 am

i still think it would be much easier to go to the kid directly and tell them that if they don't knock it off, i will be forced to use my evil powers to unleash freddy krueger into their dreams or something....
:lol: this might be the new way to straighten out bullies while they're still young katie....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:nervous: Freddie. :ph34r:

You are mean.

But the little shiit deserves it. :lol: </span>

Return to “NSYNC”