John Mayer Has A Tv Show

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:35 pm

has anyone seen it? it's pretty funny... i loved those dumbass groupies they brought in and he told them a bunch of stupid stuff and they believed it! :rolleyes: teenies... :rolleyes:

so.... HAS anyone seen it? :huh:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:38 pm

:yay: Me, me, me ... I saw it. Actually, seen it about three times now. :lol: I'm a sucker for the Mayer after all. :P Those girls ... :huh: :no:. There are no words for them. :rofl: My fave part was definitely the nightcare with the decent hos. :rofl: Props to T Double D ... one of the top five daddies. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:22 pm

:ph34r:

:yell:

I KNEW there was something I was supposed to be watching on TV recently. :( Hopefully I can catch some reruns. I've been looking foward to it for so long!! :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:49 am

you should be able to pick it up again, k2. they run it several times during the week. i just got the dish with two DVR recorders, so now i don't miss anything that has john in it. :yay:

My fave part was definitely the nightcare with the decent hos.

:rofl: oh GOD!! that WAS funny!!!!

john was also on jimmy kimmel last week and for a change, he didn't just perform and that was it.... jimmy actually talked to him!!! :jawdrop: i couldn't believe it! the interview was really good -- until jm started eating all this odd food with A-1 on it. jimmy said he'd heard that john would eat anything as long as it was covered in A-1 sauce... so i think he ate a banana and some gummy worms and something else with steak sauce on it. :puke: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:18 pm

<span style='color:blue'>K-2, it looks like nothing's ever gonna change with us. :lol: <_< </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:16 pm

:shrug:

:wub:

Just checked rockontv.com and didn't find any re-air times. ;) BUTTT John (and Howie Day!) will be on Last Call with Carson 12/15. :P

... at 1:35 AM. :blink:

... does that mean tonight... or tomorrow night? :unsure: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: I guess it's a good excuse to watch Carson twice this week. :lol:

Aww, I miss him! :lol:

So...... who's keeping up with the OC? :o </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:17 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>
So...... who's keeping up with the OC?  :o </span>

HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!! :wave: ME!!! i swear i will NEVER be able to live without that show. i seriously have a strange addiction to it and it kinda freaks me out. :unsure: it's so weird... after i watch an episode, i find myself thinking about it for 30 or 40 minutes after it ends.... last week i was laying in bed trying to decide whether or not, in real life, i would be after seth or ryan. :thinking: i never did figure it out either. :shrug: i finally had to force myself not to think about it anymore because i was starting to feel really stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

we need to start a new OC thread for the new season tho. :nod: i think there's gonna be ALOT to discuss!!! :jawdrop:

oh... and guess what's right at the top of my xmas list? yep... season one of the OC on DVD, baby. :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:06 am

<span style='color:blue'>We do need to start a new OC thread! Especially after tonights!!! :o And all the previews they showed!!! Yay for Lindsay and Ryan getting it on!! :lol:

I've found myself having the Cohen/Ryan debate. :lol: I won't lie. But it's more like "Who would I rather be with? :lol: But I must admit in the end, I picked Ryan. I want Summer and Seth back together too much to ruin that. :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:59 pm

in the end i decided on ryan too! :lol: i thought seth would be too goofy in the sack. :no:

i want summer and seth back together too. i don't like the whole summer/zachary thing. :nono: and i don't want ryan and marissa back together, but i don't know.... i'm not warming up to lindsay very much right now. not sure why... :shrug:

:yay: for a new OC thread! oh and btw... :whisper: i'm getting season one of the OC on dvd for xmas.... :P i peeked. :o :ph34r:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:18 pm

:shrug: pro-bono pro-bongo? that's what i'd like to know.... :lol:

sammy and i can't miss our OC night....thought the christmika show was funny and touching.....

i just caught the end of carson's show w john and i couldn't get it taped fast enough....need to find a re-run :huh:

shiit i've missed you guys!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:46 pm

WHAT. HAPPENED. ON. THURDAY.

I had not one, but TWO Christmas parties to attend Thurday night and when I got home my VCR had pooped out on me. <_<

Another Thursday night show I've come to love is Life as We Know It? Has anyone seen it? It's about three teenage virgins (well, not anymore) obsessed with sex. It's on at 9 on ABC... expcept now it's moving to 8. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? :blink:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I LOVE Life As We Know It, and I'm mad they're moving it the same time slot as O.C. cause I can't tape them both. But yeah, its a great show. I love Veronica Mars too, on UPN. It's great. You guys should check it out. :nod:

The Christmukkah Episode was the last one? Lindsay is invited to the Cohen's house for Chrismukkah. I remember Lindsay finds out Caleb is her father, and Chrismukkah is ruined but then Summer saves the day and they totally light up Lindsay's house. Lindsay is reintroduced to her half-sister, Kristen-Seth's mom and they hug, and that's how it ends...I think. :lol:</span></span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:41 pm

:ph34r: i spelled it christmika.....it's my creative writing taking over

john isn't doing anymore 'john has a tv show' shows...he said that one was the pilot, but he's just gonna be a musician now...something about richard marx leaving some messages on his phone...remember when he told the girls he didn't write his songs that richard marx did and when marx calls and offers a song, "you take it" :lol:

Return to “NSYNC”