The Reason Why John Needs To Win A Grammy...

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:01 am

You were naked when you wrote "Daughters," which was nominated for song of the year?

I was naked and running the shower when I screamed, "On behalf of every man / Looking out for every girl / You are the god and the weight of her world." And I left the shower running and walked back out through the hotel room to keep recording naked.

What are your thoughts on the Grammy nominees?

I love the Grammy nominations this year. Anybody who really loves what they do got rewarded for it. It's not a death match between Ray Charles and Jessica Simpson.

Do you remember the first record you bought?

It was probably, like, Lionel Richie. Maybe it was "Thriller." Those records have such musical—I want to say acumen. Is that a word?

Yeah.

Sometimes words just come to me and it's like somebody writes it down on a piece of paper and my head goes, "That's the word to use," and I go, "Really?"

How do you meet girls?

I might be a clergyman. I really might just be the guy who loves playing music so much that I will never have a solid relationship. If I'm on a date with somebody, I can't wait to go home and play guitar. If I even seal the deal, I can't wait for them to leave to play the guitar.

Your new TV show is called "John Mayer Has a TV Show." Who came up with the title?

I did. I've watched it back eight times now. Four of the times I thought I was great. Four of the times I thought I was a hack.

You also have a column in Esquire. Are you naked when you write that, too?

I don't remember my level of clothedness—if that's a word. I could have been, sure. I mean, I'm in my underwear now. How do you like that?

:lol: :wub: I saw the words 'naked' and 'John' and figured you guys would like it. :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:18 am

:stupidme: Girls, looks like we missed out on another life-altering recording session. :no: And I was so invited to the Shower Sessions. :( Damn! I suppose that there's always next time. :lonely:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:32 pm

:drool:

Except creepy because now I'm going to feel uncomforable when my dad refers to it as "our song". :blink: :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:04 am

:laughup: :laughup:

naked huh? :thinking: :drool:

btw... i had a good john dream the other nite... actually the other morning. then i woke up. i was pissed!!!!!!!!!! i was so mad that i got out of bed at 6:45 am on a sunday morning, got in the shower and got dressed and went to wal-mart for almost no reason (i ended up getting a couple of things for zach and looking thru some cd's). i knew i wouldn't be able to get the dream back again, so i didn't want to go back to sleep. :angry: you'll probably be disappointed, but it wasn't an actual nookie dream. believe it or not, john and i were building a swingset. :rofl: i know, i know.... totally weird, but we were just talking and putting the swingset together and i was having fun!!! :lol: AND i was getting a vibe that there would definitely be nookie later!! :nod: :P but then there never was a "later." dammit. <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Didn't he co-write that with Justin? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:33 pm

:blink: naked john....naked john....naked john....MY NEW MANTRA

:lol: i about cracked when john convinced those girls on his show that he didn't write his own songs....when the girl said something like...'so when i see-words and music by john mayer-that doesn't mean you really wrote it?' and he responed with, "oh honey" :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:47 pm

Is his tv show ever going to reair. I want to see it, I hear he was giving out burnt copies of Usher :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:59 pm

i don't know if it's airing anymore or not...for awhile there it was on quite a bit.....while he signed autographs he'd also grab a burnt usher cd, sign that and hand it over :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:42 pm

Supposedly, some of the girls who were at that in-store signing said that the cd's were actually blank. That makes it even funnier because he took the time to write Usher Confessions on all of those blanks. :rofl: Such a funny dude! :lol:

Return to “NSYNC”