New Topic!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So, how is everyone? Good I hope. I just thought I'd post a new thread and give that old one a rest. :lol:

Anyway, resume. :) </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:13 pm

:wave:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:24 pm

yo J-N-B!!!!!!!
how is justin doing these days? you know i'm out of the loop soo fill me in.J-N-B...no fan fic?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:28 pm

Today was a snow day in boston. it's greatt. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:34 pm

hey guys! :P

i was getting sick of seeing my name on that post day after day....good to see a new one up.....

sorry dee...i haven't seen any new pics of j lately :shrug:

anybody watch 'alias' last night.....

is OC on tonight?...is it new? can't wait for the reruns to stop....

ok...i'm bored :blink: can you tell?

OH! i finally saw john on carson last night...this is one time i appreciated the rerun....john's a whore isn't he :lol:

can you believe we've been in the 70's all wk :huh: ...wonder when the ice storms will hit.... :unsure:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Is the OC on tonight? :unsure: </span></span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:44 pm

:shrug: i dunno...that's what i asked :lol:

hold on let me ck........................yep! and it's a new one...

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Just saw it. It was something..hah. I dunno, I want Seth and Summer back together again and I think Jimmy leaving is stupid. But I guess Tate Donavan doesn't want to be on the show anymore so they had to write him out. </span></span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:29 pm

i was wondering if tate donavan was actually leaving the show or it was just a tease for tonights episode....guess he is leaving...i hate it when a show starts taking out it's characters and adding too many new ones...the story lines begin to get screwy..hope this doesn't happen to oc..... :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:53 am

<span style='color:blue'>:wave: Wow! I was totally surprised when I saw 8 replies to this. :lol:

Hey dee! I have no clue what's going on with Justin lately. I've lost interest, but haven't lost love. :lol: Actually, anything/everything has to do w/ whatsherface so I'd rather not know. But if it's about him, as a whole lol, then yeah. But nothing lately.

But I do have a new fic up... I just posted it on the Fan Fic board. I was posting it on nf.com, but they're down for the time being and I wanted to get the new chapter up. And if y'all want to catch up *hint hint* I'm only on Chapter 1. :lol: But there's a two part prologue, so...

And the OC! What's happening? I was for sure Summer and Zach were done! Why do they play with my emotions like that? :( Zach reminds me of Luke too much... and I liked Luke a lot better. I'm just bitter because I want Cohen and Summer back together... forever and always. ^_^ But a drunk Seth was so cute! lol And I loved when Summer said, "Your breath smells like Marissa! You're drunk!" :rofl:

Marissa continued to get on my nerves. Let's all throw ourselves a "MY WORLD IS ENDING!" pitty party. <_< I hope and pray that her and Ryan never get back together. But you know they will. <_<

But speaking of Ryan, I so love Lindsay...Lynsie... whatever. She's cute. And I loved the whole "You're giving me the pinky?" :lol: I LOVE the pinky! :wub:

As for Tate D. I'm expecting him to show up on North Shore. :lol: I mean, couldn't they have him going anywhere besides Hawaii? :lol: Jimmy and Halley, reunited.

I haven't seen John on anything. Even missed his show. :( But I did see him on Today the other day. :P Wonderful as always. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:23 pm

so i guess this thread is turning out to be a discussion about the o.c. -- well, at least some of it anyway. :D

i am sick about jimmy leaving the show. i LOVE him... i know his story line hasn't really been particularly interesting most shows, but i still love him. he's so cute... i just want to pinch his cheeks. i have a thing for big brown eyes tho, so naturally i would love him... :shrug: blah blah... i'm rambling.

i hate to say it, but i'm not thrilled with lynsie (is that really how it's spelled?). not that i want ryan and marissa back together or anything. truthfully, i hate all the new couples right now. maybe i'm still adjusting. :blink: :lol:

i liked the whole "stealth" thing. :rofl: seth is just priceless! the entire beginning scene with the discussion about lynsie being ryan's aunt, or more like his sister was funny too... i was cracking up... and then by the end when marissa shows up at the cohen's with the bagels, i was :cry: :cry: :cry: !!! seriously! i mean, how sweet was that whole thing?! i wanna be friends with the cohens!!!!!!! i wanna go there when i feel sad!!!! :(

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:43 pm

Doh! :blink: I missed a new OC???

*Heads off to the Fox website to read the lengthy episode recap*

:bye:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>J!!! :yay:

I love Lindsay! (I was just putting that b/c I didn't know lol) I love how Ryan's kinda scared and nervous around her... but with Marissa he was like "You know you like me!" :P It makes him more sensitive... which reminds me... Seth in the wifebeater! :rofl: He is a classic TV character. :nod:

I'm sad about Tate leaving too. He did seem to bring a sense of sanity to the OC. :shrug: But yes, I did feel bad for Marissa at the end. I wanted to be there... but I sense the beginings of her hanging out there more, Linz getting jealous... you know. All trouble Marissa is involved in. :lol:

I read a spoiler that said that a favorite couple would get back together this season, but of course break up again. I guess it was Julie and Jimmy? But I wouldn't consider them a "favorite." :shrug:</span>

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:14 pm

I like Lindsay too! For the same reason you do. She brings out such cuteness in Ryan!

I MISSED SETH IN A WIFEBEATER!!! Geez, I suck!

:lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:35 pm

:clap: i love this! posts...actual recent posts...

everytime i see tate i think of him dating jennifer annison for years before brad came along....why is it that i've got the worst memory of all time, but when i see someone i can remember the people they dated :blink:

:lol: had to laugh when bubs said tate brought a sense of sanity to his character...he stole clients money which his family found out about during a charity event which erupted into a brawl, he kissy faced w mrs c, he's having an affair w his ex-wife....but you know what... he actually does have a sane roll in the show...well cept for mr c...i luv mr c :P

:cry: i was telling sammy about the show last night cuz she missed it and we both said the same thing..."we love the cohen family"...."we want them to be our family" and i got all :cry: :cry: w that whole bagel family scene.....

:ph34r: does anyone watch north shore....i actually think it's a bit corny, but lately it's been hooking me....and damn, that frankie is sooo cute :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:18 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well, c'mon. Besides Sandy's wit, he's kinda boring compared to Jimmy! :lol: Scandalous! It's what I love. Remember when he was on Friends? When Rachel dressed like the cheerleader and chipped a tooth? :rofl: OH! Did you hear Jenn and Brad separated? :( What a sad day!

But North Shore... I tried. And tried. I just couldn't do it. Besides, I CAN'T possibly disrupt ANY CSI time in my day. 2 hours everyday, 3 on Thursday. :wub: I'm in love with Gil Grissom. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:31 pm

:lol: yeah i remember the friends episode....and i read that brad and jennifer split..almost posted it, but then didn't know if it was true or not.... :( now that's a split i never expected...

:ph34r: can't believe i told i watched north shore...

i use to love csi, but i went on overload after the nycsi came on, but i do love grissom too! ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>NY and Miami are okay, but the people on there annoy me too fast into the episode. It's just not the same. ;) But I always get a kick out of Greg! :wub: He's such a CSI Seth. :lol: And Warrick Brown. :drool: I don't even think there are words to describe him! And Nick's a cutie too. :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:52 am

i just don't think the other 2 shows are as good...yet everytime i hear them raving about them on tv i think :thinking: maybe i'm wrong....so i try watching them again and :thinking: nope, they're not as good as the original....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:23 am

OH! Did you hear Jenn and Brad separated?

that is so sad. :( but you know what's strange? just for grins, i tune in every new year when syliva browne makes her predictions for the upcoming year and she said that would happen.... freaky, huh? she also said there will be problems for michael douglas and catherine zeta jones... and get this one.... demi will get pregnant by ashton! :jawdrop: i'm so curious to see if those happen too! :lol: holy cow! :moo:

i tried to watch "north shore" too, but something always happens and i don't see more than just a few minutes of the intro. :shrug: so i really can't say if it's cheezy or not. ;)

hi J!!! :wave: yes!! new OC season!!! :yay: better get all caught up. :D

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:59 pm

NY and Miami are okay, but the people on there annoy me too fast into the episode. It's just not the same.  But I always get a kick out of Greg!  He's such a CSI Seth.  And Warrick Brown.  I don't even think there are words to describe him! And Nick's a cutie too.

i just don't think the other 2 shows are as good...yet everytime i hear them raving about them on tv i think  maybe i'm wrong....so i try watching them again and  nope, they're not as good as the original....

Bubs, Nay, you two can either 1) Read my mind... :confused: OR 2) We just have the same great taste in TV shows :handshake:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:08 pm

well.....great minds and all :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:52 am

<span style='color:blue'>J, it's both. :nod: I mean, Greg... oh man, hottie and a half! And when he was asking katherine if Sarah would go outr w/ him.. boo! sarah needs some damn barces! haha But she has a thing for grissom... which I don't blame her... I do ytoooo! He's sop damn smart it makes me hot1!!! Oh I love him!

******************* hahha</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:45 am

i love people that are sop damn smart too.... :lol:

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:16 pm

:laughup: Me too Nay! :laughup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:52 pm

:ph34r:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:07 pm

:hug: how ya feeling bubs?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:37 am

<span style='color:blue'>Eh, I'm fine. A little drunk this morning, but its cool. I'm sure I reeked of beer though. Even after brushing my teeth, my mouth still tasted like butt. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:49 am

Even after brushing my teeth, my mouth still tasted like butt.  
:huh: well that can't be good.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:25 am

<span style='color:blue'>I did swap some saliva with cute boy Eric. :wub: But it was only because we shared a beer. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:49 am

ah yeah, eric...how is eric? B)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:29 am

I want the details, Bubs! :thumbup:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:49 pm

yes, bubs. :nod: we all do. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:49 am

:huh: bubs?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ahh... Eric. :wub: He is amazingly... gorgeous. To me anyway. Everyone else is just kinda like "He's okay..." :blink: Yeah, y'all keep thinking that.

Anyway, we're just friends. I've partied w/ him a couple of times but I'll tell you that none of those times did I make out with him, but other boys. :unsure: :ph34r: :angry:

There really isn't much to tell. He thinks I'm cool, I think he's God's gift to this earth. :lol: Nothing out of the ordinary.

And for those of you who are wondering, the whole Josh situation is settled. We're still friends, nothing is weird and to our knowledge, nothing happened. lol Just glad that's over with. B) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:53 pm

Ahh... Eric.  He is amazingly... gorgeous. To me anyway. Everyone else is just kinda like "He's okay..."  Yeah, y'all keep thinking that.
:lol: nothing better than knowing you've got the 'gorgeous secret' all to yourself...by the time they figure it out they won't know what hit'em ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>And I'll be like "Back off, b****es!" :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:25 pm

:huh: .......... :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:47 am

renee wrote:
Ahh... Eric.  He is amazingly... gorgeous. To me anyway. Everyone else is just kinda like "He's okay..."  Yeah, y'all keep thinking that.
:lol: nothing better than knowing you've got the 'gorgeous secret' all to yourself...by the time they figure it out they won't know what hit'em ;)

that's just what i was thinking, nay. :nod:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:37 pm

:hug: it's all that life-living we've done....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:36 pm

What would we do without you? :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:56 pm

:cry: :stupidme: :bored:

<span style='color:blue'>That.</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:58 pm

:lol: true...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:10 am

:nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:54 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm so glad we're all back again! :hug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:07 pm

:bootyshake: does my heart good....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:42 pm

:P yes. all is again right with the world, grasshoppah. B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:08 am

:frog:

Return to “NSYNC”