American Idol

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 15, 2005 10:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>They get them anyway, so oh well.

Day 19875325 of the Carrie-ass-kissing era. :bored:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon May 16, 2005 6:02 pm

:huh: all that wasted emotion.....damn

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 17, 2005 10:19 am

i almost want to skip watching it this week cuz i'm pretty sure vonzell will get screwed over. <_< i'm tired of american idol already. this season hasn't been nearly as good as the others imo. :shrug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 17, 2005 1:34 pm

well it's definitely lost that some-thing....and i don't understand why vonzell has been in the bottom 3 so many times when carrie always slides by...vonzell is the one i think that has grown the most on the show....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 17, 2005 5:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I want Bo to win more and more everyday. Actually, I want Vonzell to win too. I still can't believe Carrie has made it this far... Not because she's not good, but because she's someone I've watched sing the same songs for the past 3 years. :bored: I just want her to lose and whip out that famous Carrie-Underwood-I-should-have-won face. :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 17, 2005 10:50 pm

i didn't like the first song vonzell did tonight but thought the second one was her best....bo did great on his second song and carrie :unsure: well i liked the first song and third song she did, but i know what you mean about her bubs...still bo's the one that's refreshing to me....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 18, 2005 4:32 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Carrie's the current pic on votefortheworst.com. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 19, 2005 2:24 pm

i forgot all about that....remember when scott was up for it...then never heard anything else

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 20, 2005 1:43 pm

i was so not happy watching vonzell go home wednesday nite. <_< i knew it was going to happen, but still.... :angry:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 20, 2005 8:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I love how Seacrest is like "In the biggest showdown in AI history!" and I'm thinking "Bigger than Ruben/Clay?? Yeah right!" :lol:

I seriously don't even care if she wins anymore... the only reason I do is because I think Bo deserves it. </span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue May 24, 2005 9:45 pm

I don't want Carrie to win either. I don't know. I loved her at first, but she DOESNT have stage presence. She doesn't move, or anything. I think she's gonna win cause she was leading in with the votes last week. And if votefortheworst.com is telling them to vote for carrie, well there's an even better chance for her to win.

ah..i totally missed today's episode..ah well.

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 24, 2005 10:42 pm

i haven't watched tonite's show yet. i was out. but i tivo'd it. :)

i did see when i logged on to aol just now a news thingy that said something like... bo rocked and carrie shocked everyone at the end with her tears???? :shrug: i wonder what that was all about. :blink:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 25, 2005 5:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Blah! She's just blah!</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 26, 2005 7:10 pm

why is it that when i was watching :popcorn: and they announced the winner i thought of you bubs :hug: it's gonna be ok...really

had a feeling it would be carrie, but bo's on his way regardless...he had food poisoning on tues they said :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 26, 2005 11:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm just ready for the next months to be over with. :no:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 27, 2005 9:19 am

:hug: bubs! please don't be sad...we love ya

so what are you up to this summer? gonna keep yourself busy? i know you've gone to summer school in the past and that helped pass the time away....when's the hp book coming out, i know you'll be excited to get your hands on that....me too, but i've got 4 and 5 to read yet....

are you a senior this fall? :o

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 28, 2005 1:57 am

<span style='color:blue'>HP6 comes out July 16th. :nod: I'm re-reading 4 and 5 before it comes out... but I'm not on a good pace. ;)

I said no to summer school this year. I'll most definately be there next year though. Blah! I won't be a senior... I missed my hours by 2 credit hours! That sucks ass! Oh well...

As for my summer, I took a job helping my aunt at school. Also I'll have the coaches clinic again. I'm also thinking about this job at an RV park doing clerical stuff, but I don't know. I'll have to take days off for RBC and the clinic. :shrug:

Oh, and yeah, I'll have RBC as well. :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 28, 2005 11:51 am

:o omg..bubs i'm sorry, that sucks missing it by 2 credits...but damn you sound busy this summer.... :lol: i can't believe you're reading 4&5 again and 6 when it comes out and i'm just thinking i need to get to 4 so i get closer to 6 in the next year or so...i'm a reading loser <_<

nick's at app state now..he's taking an audio engineering class and loves it so far..says the guy that designed and built the production studio builds them for a lot of production companies and even did one for hendrix...and you know that's way cool for nick :lol: ....there's only 3 of them in class and right now they're learning how to program music into a computer to make songs...then they're gonna learn how to work and understand all those knob thingies :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 28, 2005 3:40 pm

:o <span style='color:blue'>That sounds amazing! I'm glad he's going into something he knows he loves. I dropped fashion marketing like a bad book. :shrug: Not that I wouldn't love it, but I just couldn't really get into it. But that class sounds very interesting! And yay for him finding about the "knob thingys." lol </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 28, 2005 11:04 pm

And yay for him finding about the "knob thingys."
:lol: yeah...he really does love the fact that his class everyday is in a studio...but they screwed up so bad on his transfer application and now says he'll have to get more credit hrs to fulfill the transfer qualifications..which means he's gotta either go back to high pt to get them in the fall or go to a community college around here and then he'll be admitted into app state in the spring..it's getting confusing though :huh:

your major's journalism now right? i remember when my sister changed from being an art major to fashion merchandising...there were so many more credits she ended up needing and even though she ended up w an assoc's in art and a bachelors in merchandising she never really used either...but she's an unbelievalbe artist :shrug:

well do you at least like the classes for journalism? or do you think it'll be more the job at the end of the road you'll like....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 29, 2005 9:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I ultimately want to be an editor, but gotta start somewhere eh? My favorite class was my basic writing for media class, but I slacked off and didn't do so well. ;) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon May 30, 2005 12:26 am

i always thought journalists worked their way up to becoming an editor anyway....or is there such a thing as majoring in something that makes you an editor right away? nah...you've gotta work in the field awhile i'd think...but what do i know....sometimes i thought i was better at editing than writing, but you bubs...you gotta always write even if it's a book or article on the side when you become an editor... :)

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue May 31, 2005 10:06 am

:hi:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 31, 2005 10:10 am

:hug: hey g!.....how you doing?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 31, 2005 2:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Galit!!!!!!!!!! :hug:</span>