The O.c.

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 17, 2005 10:04 am

:o oh nay! that's awful! i don't blame you for not wanting him back there next fall.

i don't recall anything that serious happening at my school. a friend of mine who was a music major was practicing in the music bldg. late one nite, decided to go across the street to get something to eat from the convenience store, walked out the back door of the bldg. and was attacked. fortunately, she was tough chick who was a decent fighter and knocked the crap out of the guy several times until he gave up and ran away.... but still she came away with a black eye and a lot of bruises here and there. :no: the police never figured out who did it. it was dark and she never actually saw his face.

it's scary to think about my kiddos going away to school one day... if things are this bad now, just imagine what it could be like by the time zach and ashley are 18. :nervous:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 17, 2005 10:08 am

oh... wait... i was sidetracked by the other discussion and never said anything about the o.c. :P

so what the hell... caleb is dead???!!! :jawdrop: and i KNEW teresa was gonna be there to run into ryan. i just knew it. :angry: that'll be a black cloud looming all next season. <_<

a couple of other things:

i want to strangle that jess biotch with my bare hands... :splat: then i would do the same to trey, of course.

seth and summer at the prom... :wub: very cute.

the scenes from next week tho.... marissa possibly shot? :o

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 17, 2005 1:53 pm

:huh: i'm so lost...but sammy did tell me caleb died...

it's been such a freaky last wk...days after he found out about his friend from high pt nick was over at his friend ryan's house when the police swarmed the place across the street...come to find out the 16 yr old killed both his parents w a shotgun...the father, the head hockey coach for unc hadn't been heard from for over a wk and the police were contacted because no one had heard from him.....they say he killed them, went to his prom and they found him staying at a hotel....the world keeps getting crazier

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 17, 2005 5:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>1st: UNC has a hockey team? cool.

2nd: That's crazy... One of my brother's high school friends killed his parents. :ph34r:

3rd: I can't believe they killed off Caleb. I was just expecting another heart attack and him realizing that Julie actually cared for him. Poor Kirsten. :no: And does anyone else really see a "problem" with her drinking? I mean I know she should quit before it gets way out of hand, but she's only been drinking like that for what I take as a couple of days. :shrug: But yay for Sandy standing up to her!

4th: I wanted Ryan to see that baby SO bad! It's amazing how when the show started I was SO pro-Ryan and Marissa and now I just want her to go away. <_< :lol: :shrug:

5: Seth and Summer: :wub: always. Have y'all seen pics of them out and about? WAY TOO CUTE!

And... that Jess girl is just stupid. And I'm kind of disappointed in the Trey storyline. But what can I do? All writing has gone to sh**. :no:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 17, 2005 10:56 pm

i'm still lost...the only thing i can contribute is marissa bugs me...not much but it's all iv'e got :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 18, 2005 4:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: That's enough for me. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 19, 2005 2:26 pm

:lol: then my job is complete...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 20, 2005 1:41 pm

PLEEEEASE tell me y'all watched the finale last night!!! :pray: i am DYING to talk about it with someone! that was the most amazing final show i've ever seen on any series in recent memory. i don't want to ruin it for anyone if you didn't see it tho. :blink:

omg their facial expressions at the end of the show.... i have to really give some credit to the actors. it was so realistic and my whole stomach just dropped. i was so shocked. i got all weepy over several things in that episode! :lol: i'm such a dork. :nerd: i think the song they played had something to do with that tho. :huh: i need to find out what that was. B)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 20, 2005 1:54 pm

bump! :D

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Fri May 20, 2005 4:20 pm

I seen it! How can they leave us hanging like that!! damn i hate that!!! :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 20, 2005 8:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I thought ... I don't know what I thought. I wasn't so impressed, but of course it kept my undying attention. :lol: Tell me what you thought, and then I'll tell you what I thought. :nod:

But besides everything that happened, here's what I think should have happened!

I think Lindsay should have come back, most definately. BUT what I think would have been good is at the end, (obviously without the whole Trey thing) Marissa could have been leaving or something and then Ryan picks up the phone and calls Lindsay or she calls or something. I just want her back. Plus, I think she should have come back due to her father's death... and Hailie really not knowing about her. :nod: I could see her coming back next season. yay for Jimmy coming back!

OH and that whole "Northshore" line was total cheese. :rolleyes:

I think next season Summer needs more of a story. She's like the Phoebe on Friends: You love her, but she's obviously the one that would easily be faded out. She's not related or a roommate. In this case, yeah she's a best friend AND girlfriend, but we don't know anything else about her. I want her to have some drama... Marissa needs to quit hogging it all. And I'm not talking about the petty "Oh, which prom date should I choose?" crap.

The Teresa story needs to come back. :nod: He needs to know about that kid, whether it's his or not. I figure she'll come back around the time they have Trey's funeral or something. I see his mom coming back though... :shrug:

Speaking of, loved that line about him not wanting what happened to his mom to happen to someone he loved. :wub:

Also, I've realized what the show has lost. I guess it didn't lose it, but the character's grew or something.

Ryan was more naive in the beginning. Not really naive, but he didn't seem to be the know-all he is now.

Seth was a quiet dork... Now he's the "cool prep dork" who won't shut up.

Summer has lost her b****iness.

Summer and Marissa used to be the most popular girls, or so I thought, and now it seems their only friends are well, themselves, Seth and Ryan.

At the beginning it seemed this was going to be about the "bad kids" of the OC, and now it's like everyone's goody-goody.

Anyway...yeah. Still in love. :D

I don't know.. what do you think?

And I noticed Kirsten chugging that vodka (or whatever) and yeah, that's bad. :lol: I felt so bad for her when she had to face Seth! :( </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 21, 2005 2:03 pm

:lol: as usual i don't know what's going on...but i've got it on tape and will watch it soon...i hope...if i don't misplace which tape it's on and retape over it...which is a posibility

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 24, 2005 10:29 pm

well i loved it! :P the kirsten intervention choked me up.... especially the part where seth finally showed and then she relented. :cry: and as you said bubs, when ryan said what he did... :cry:

i thought the final scene was brilliant. what i liked about it tho was the acting was so real. you know, usually when someone gets it like trey did, the eyes go big and "ugh... ugh.. blah... ccckkkk..." and they fall dramatically. :rolleyes: and you go :bored: "yeah that was realistic." but when trey looks over his shoulder at marissa, his expression was so different... the way it was filmed... the music... it was really good. it's funny.... i didn't like trey entering the plot at first this season. then i started to go all soft and like him. then the thing with marissa happened and he lied about it and was hanging out with that jess chick and i hated him again. then when i saw him get shot, i went "oh no! maybe i like him????" :blink: i don't know what was going on with me on that one.

i did have the same thought about lindsay not coming back for caleb's funeral too. they didn't mention anything about it at all. that was strange. but anway... i don't want lindsay back. that i can say with total certainty. :nod: she irritated me to no end! you think marissa is bad? lindsay was equally pathetic. she was always running off all wounded and being just as weepy as marissa. plus, every time she uttered a word, her nostrils flared. very odd. <_<

i don't really want teresa back, but the show would suck if that story line wasn't ever worked back in. you can't just have a baby issue in the picture and then forget about it. that would be lame. so yeah, the teresa thing has to be a part of next season for sure.

i don't remember the "northshore" line you talked about, bubs. :shrug: but i do agree that summer has lost a lot of her attitude. she was more of a snot in the beginning and i liked that about her.

oh! and yes definitely a BIG yay for jimmy coming back! :yay: i always loved him! i just hope he is back to stay. i have this fear that he'll only guest star a couple more shows in the new season and then something will happen and he'll go back to hawaii. :( he'll have to stick around tho if marissa has to do a whole manslaughter trial bit tho.

i don't know... i loved the final episode. and i hate to say it, but marissa even kind of grew on me a little. :ph34r: i don't hate her as much as i used to... but i may go the other way again in the fall. who knows? :shrug: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 25, 2005 5:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I think I'm still bitter about the whole Oliver thing. :lol: And then the DJ thing... but I guess that whole thing was understandable... but she still lied to Ryan! Whatever. They're going to be together, so it's better they stop dragging it out.

There was just something about Lindsay that brought out a way cuter, hotter Ryan to me. I think it was because she was completely opposite Marissa and you felt his genuine feelings for her. At least I did. :shrug:

I really hope Jimmy comes and stays as well. Without him you just lose a part of a show and the chemistry. And now with Caleb gone, Sandy can't really hold the fort on his own. Kirstens going to need some extra support. :nod:

And unfortunately, I crossed over to the dark side. I stayed up all night watching the first season of One Tree Hill and am now completely hooked. :headache: I promised myself I wouldn't, but I couldn't help it.

But it's still not as good as The OC. :wub: :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 26, 2005 7:04 pm

:( still haven't watched it..sammy tried and said the tape has no sound and keeps flipping...figures <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 27, 2005 12:12 am

<span style='color:blue'>Would you like a recap? If you don't, stop reading. :lol:

Basically, at Cal's funeral, Jimmy and Hailie came back. Not together though. :yay: Uh, Kirsten got way drunk and caused a scene when Sandy tried to get her to stop. Summer tried to get her to eat something, but Kirsten kind of blew her off, so Sandy told Summer to let it go and get Seth out of there. So...

The gang went to the Bait Shop to get away. Trey and Jess were there about to embark on a drug deal. Jess went berserk and started shooting up the place. They thought Marissa may have been hit, but it just turned out to be a piece of glass cutting her head. :rolleyes: Afterwards, Ryan found Trey and told him he wanted him out of Newport.

Seth found a brochure (sp?) for rehab in Sandy's office. When he asked about it, Sandy told him the truth. Seth refused to believe Kirsten had a problem and just wanted to be left out of it.

Sandy and Hailie planned an intervention for Kirsten. When she found out, she told everyone off, including Ryan, saying "Don't you say a word, I brought you into this house!" And he replied with, "I know... and it was because my own mother couldn't take care of me and I don't want the same thing to happen to someone I love." :wub: Then when Kirsten was about to walk out, there was Seth. It was then he realized and asked his mom to go... and she broke down. Oh it was sad!

Julie and Jimmy reconciled and decided that he'd come back for a while and they'd give the whole 'family' thing another chance. Marissa didn't seem too thrilled, but she was just happy to have her dad back.

Meanwhile... Summer begged Marissa to tell her what happened w/ Trey. When she broke down and told her, Summer ran to tell Seth who decided that Ryan should know. Well... He told Ryan and he went on a rampage to find Trey.

Ryan found him at the apartment and they got into a huge fight. Summer and Seth called Marissa to tell her Ryan knew and was on his way to Trey's, so she went to try to stop him.When she got there Trey had Ryan in a choke hold and tried to fight Trey off. He then hit her and was about to grab the phone to finish Ryan off. Marissa found the gun Jess had used and aimed right at Trey and shot. BAM! Trey goes down. Seth and Summer show up... end of show. :lol:

I think that was it. :huh: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 27, 2005 9:06 am

:o

:hug: bubs you did a great job summarizing that for me....anyone ever tell you you should be a writer? :P

was jess the guy blackmailing julie? or was he the guy that liked kirsten?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 28, 2005 2:03 am

<span style='color:blue'>Jess was the ho-bag sleeping with Trey and trying to convince Ryan Marissa was sleeping with Trey. </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 28, 2005 11:40 am

:lol: ah...jess is a girl...ok

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue May 31, 2005 10:07 am

I can't wait till next season! I loved the season finale! So much drama! :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 31, 2005 2:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: Listen to this dream I had! :lol:

Well, I don't know where it really started, but I walked into this hotel room to find Ryan, Summer, Seth (who I think turned into Luke :blink: ) and Sarah from CSI all naked in this bed! I was like "What the hell happened here?" They all smiled and laughed and said "What does it look like happened?" :lol: Then I went to lay by Ryan and was all rubbin' up on his chili and Sarah (who btw I like as much as I like Marissa lol) turned over and said something, and Ryan suddenly got this "Oh sh**" look on his face. He lifted his hand to find a wedding ring! They had gotten married! Then I got up and everyone got dressed and left... Luke left in a tux, so I don't know what the deal was. lol Anyway, I started complaining to my friends about Ryan marrying her and how I was just kinda kicked to the curb. Then I remember saying "Oh well, as long as it wasn't Marissa." :lol:

Just thought I'd share my OC-CSI orgy. :P </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 31, 2005 5:55 pm

:lol: an OC/CSI collaboration....i need to go back to dream school 101

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:46 am

Damn, Bubs, you kill me!!! :rofl:

And Nay, when you enroll, let me know, 'cause I obviously need some schooling too. Bubs, maybe you can instruct??? :lol:

J

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:46 pm

I don't like it this season. I think its cause I really haven't been watching it religiously as I have like last season. The season finale..I kind of missed most of it.. :ph34r:

I want Teresa back, and I want Summer to have a bigger storyline. I def agree with you Sharry, she seems like the only dilemmas in her life are Seth and Zack, when in reality i'm sure there's much more. I don't get why they wouldn't bring back Lindsay..it just seems like they brought her in, called her Caleb's daughter, and threw her back out. To me, it seems pretty dumb. But I think this is the last what we'll see of Lindsay cause I read somewhere the she & cast were not too fond of each other.

I'm probably gonna get shoot for saying this but..I want Samaire back. I was probably only one who actually liked her, but then they had to make her Seth's lookalike so it just screwed up the whole chemistry. I think I liked her cause she was the underdog, and I always root for the underdog. Plus, I loved the whole triangle between Seth, Summer and her.

Well, that's enough of my OC rant. I hope next season is interesting, and they keep all the familiar faces in the OC.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Let's just hope that Summer has more of a story next season...

I liked Samaire too. What was her name again? :lol: But I'm tired of the love-triangle storylines. They're boring and you are always sure of who they're going to go to. :bored: I think everyone on the show has been through one now.

Let's hope next season is better than this last. ;) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:13 pm

they need to step back and simplify the storyline....everytime i see a show head the way this was did with the plots it's almost over for them...they gotta get that somethin-somethin back....yeah :P

Return to “NSYNC”