Mr. A-z, Here I Come!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:36 am

<span style='color:blue'>Its official! I got my Mraz ticket this weekend!! :yay:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:43 am

:clap: :hug: that's so great! i'm so happy for you....when do you go?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>April 12th. :yay: I'm pumped!!!!

O/T: Have y'all checked out Stephen Speaks? :wub: If you haven't, check out Out of my League, Passenger Seat and well... everything. :lol: :wub:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:39 am

aawww bubs! i'm so happy you're getting to go! :yay: i can't wait for the review! :D now go out there and get some good eye sex! :lick:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:45 am

:wacko:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:10 am

:lol: if you keep practicing that look :blink: you're gonna so get eye sex back from mraz

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:11 pm

So I know anyone who signed up will get this in the newsletter but it was far too pretty not to post! http://images.mail-mgr.com/Uploaded_Images/2005_2_23_15_45_29_727.jpghttp://images.mail-mgr.com/Uploaded_Images...5_45_29_727.jpg ^_^ You can practice your eye sex on this! :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:27 pm

:lol: there you go bubs...he's practicing finding your face in the crowd for some beautiful eye sex :blink:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:02 am

<span style='color:blue'>OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm getting WAY excited. :nod:</span> :unsure:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:02 pm

:thinking: as you should....you're time has come ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:36 pm

YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN.

:wacko: He is my favorite live preformer of all time.

(Sorry, John, but it's true. You bored me August 22, 2003. :ph34r:)

I'm jealous. He has no Boston dates yet.

NEW ALBUM MR. A-Z (so cute) AUGUST 9th.
NEW SINGLE MAY 11th.

Warning, that may be BS. I just wrote that off the tip of my head.

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:38 pm

Good lord... did I really just write "tip of my head"?! :blink:

TOP OF MY HEAD. :rofl:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:46 pm

:laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

yes you did and i SO had slutty gutter thoughts!!! :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:46 pm

:lol: when you asked if that's what you just said...i thought, yeah....what's wrong w that? then below i saw 'top of my head'.....cuz tip sounded fine w me :huh:

a new album huh? i can't wait...i still love his live version of absolutely zero...just love it!

:lol: wait...tip is for "on the tip of my tongue" isn't it....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:13 pm

:nod: :rofl:

I looove his live stuff. I just put all his live shows I have on my iPod yesterday.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:13 pm

:nod: me too...well i've only got the one live show of his you sent me...i listen to mostly all the live shows...i love the fact that the ipod organizes everything out for you so when i click onto john the live shows are listed like...1999, 2000, 2001 etc. and a girl is burning the blues shows he did in ny at the end of the year and beg of jan for me...oh...oh...oh! and the villanova junction demo cd from 1995...omg, i thought eddie's attic in 99 was the earliest of john's :huh: ok....got a bit excited didn't i :lol: so if anyone wants any of those just let me know ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:37 pm

1995?! How old was he?! 12?! :blink:

Trade for your show you need back that I'm burning as we speak? :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:50 am

:lol: i know...as soon as i heard 95 i started counting in my head how old he was ....and he was was only 17 cuz the demo was in aug. and his b'day is oct....

sure katie...i'd send you what you wanted regardless :hug: but thank you for remembering the cd....and i'll let you know when i get these discs from the girl and what they're like....i just replied to her email of what shows i wanted on the discs so they should be here pretty soon i'd think :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:52 am

lancechica4 wrote: 1995?! How old was he?! 12?! :blink:

<span style='color:blue'>Oh how the pedophile in us all just came out. :lol:

:wave: Can I bum? :lol:

16 days!! :crazyjump:

K2 I'm jealous you're seeing Jack! :wub: Ugh, I'd hump him til daylight and beyond. :wacko:

Speaking of humping.... :thinking:

Still love Eric. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:47 pm

Speaking of humping....Still love Eric  

:lol: you love eric or you love humping eric? :huh:

and sure you can bum....you mean the cd's right? :unsure:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:52 pm

^ :lol:

Thanks, Nayer! :blowkiss: 17? That's crazy... he'd be like a junior in high school!

Bubs, long time no see! :blowkiss:

I've never seen Jack before!! Last year when he came tickets sold out SO FAST and my friend John said he had "connections" and could get tickets no problem... obviously, that didn't happen. <_<

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:05 pm

:unsure: now that worries me cuz when i told nick johnson's tickets were just about to go onsale but that we had just gone on overload w concerts lately and couldn't get them right away he said, oh that's not a big deal cuz he's not playing til sept and it's an open air gen admission place..they'll be tickets left :unsure:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:55 pm

Oh no, don't worry Nay, I'm sure you'll be able to find tickets. Last year it was because he was playing a fairly small venue and there was assigned seating. This tour seems like it's generally larger venues with GA.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:21 am

<span style='color:blue'>Still love Eric... humping hasn't been on my good side lately. Unless it was with Eric, but due to the gf, it hasn't. ;) But I did find out some interesting things about him like: he's a complete nympho, has/had around13 STD's (prob. an exaggeration, but still) and his nickname is The Godfather. :shrug: If those don't say "HOT," I don't know what does. :lol:

Oh but I found these out during a game of Have You Ever... and someone tried to call me out by asking "Have you ever stolen a cushion from the White House (Eric's) and Casey, the guy who asked, looked straight at me along with a few other guys! I was like "Uh, if you're refering to me, fill me in first because I don't remember this." :lol: My friends later were asking what they were talking about b/c they were all looking at me. Who knows.... :huh:

But I did talk to him that night. :wub: He said we still needed to set a date for our drinking challenge. I was like :drool:

Sorry, didn't mean to make this into a "Eric" post. :unsure: But he's sooooooooo beautiful w/ all his ugliness. :wub:

Jack! I want to see him! :nod: I hope you have a great time... He looks and sounds like he'd be a blast. :P </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:25 pm

I'm in love with the thought of you and Eric in love! :wub: :lol:

But 13 STDs?! :safesex:

At least we know he's freaky. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:26 pm

I'm in love with the thought of you and Eric in love! :wub: :lol:

But 13 STDs?! :safesex:

At least we know he's freaky. :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:39 pm

lancechica4 wrote: (Sorry, John, but it's true. You bored me August 22, 2003. :ph34r:)

:o i didn't realize you had an unpleasant john experience, k-2! :( i didn't think it was even possible. :blink: now my whole sense of good and evil is totally screwed. :unsure: :lol: kidding. :P

and i meant to say that i'm envious of your jack johnson tix, k-2. :nod: he's de-lish-us. :lick: he was on snl a couple of weeks ago. i have it saved on my tivo... can't bring myself to delete it. i love "bubble toes." :P

a girl is burning the blues shows he did in ny at the end of the year and beg of jan for me...oh...oh...oh! and the villanova junction demo cd from 1995...omg, i thought eddie's attic in 99 was the earliest of john's  ok....got a bit excited didn't i  so if anyone wants any of those just let me know  

oooooh... :drool: i so love those live eddie's attic shows y'all have sent me and i would love to burn a copy of anything new -- or in this case, old!!! :wub: i wish i had something cool to send everyone else.... but i think everyone has all the same stuff i do. :shrug:

Still love Eric... has/had around13 STD's

:o oh my. :blink: it's a wonder that his pee pee is even still attached to him at all. :huh: :shrug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:05 pm

^ :rofl:

Well, he didn't really BORE me.. but he seemed detached from the show... like he really just wanted to get off the stage and get the hell back to his hotel room. He seemed off. And I had sh** seats and the people in front of me were passing a blunt and fighting over it. ;) And the people I went with didn't care much in particular for John.

I didn't see Jack on SNL!!! :( But they always replay SNLs towards the end of the season.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:19 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well, since Eric got kicked out of his house (wonder why... :rolleyes: ) I doubt that I'll be seeing him much anymore. :cry: BUT, I do have new boy news. <_<

Greg: Uh, cool guy that I met a while ago. I asked him what he thought of the Eric situation and he wanted me to hook him up with this girl Lindsay. Anyway, last week we hooked up and he kept telling me that it should have been us all along and that I should have never wasted my time on Eric. That he's had a thing for me for a while but didn't say anything b/c I was always talking about Eric. I was thinking "Eric? Who YOU always brought up?" But I said "Well you were always talking about Lindsay!" Fair enough, right? Anyway, I was kinda confused and weirded out afterwards but I saw him the next day and we said hi... then the following Monday he asked if I was going out. Anyway, long story short, he asked my Lil Ashley if I hated him now. She said no and I told her to tell him I said I didn't hate him. He said "I just didnt' know what to say the other day..." So now I'm wondering if he likes me or if he's just cool w/ being friends. I don't really think I like him, but I maybe could, ya know? I don't know.... next story.

JOSH: :steaming: Things were going great, we were FRIENDS, until like, 3 f'in days ago. He just stops talking to me and basically ignoring me. I'm thinking "what the f***ing hell happened? Did I miss something?" :huh: Well, I ask my friend Amy and she agrees that things had been weird between us. Well she goes over to his house tonight and one of his roommates girlfriends tells her that SOMEHOW HE FOUND OUT THAT I LIKE HIM. :jawdrop: We don't know who told, but STILL!!!!! He claims that he doesn't want to lead me on and hurt me b/c we're friends. Well, friends usually talk to each other, right? It's not like I ever had any intention of dating him... I saw what Brittney went through and I don't want that. So now I don't know what I should say to him to make him know that hey, I may have said that, but I may have also been drunk.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell: I may just move. :lol:

</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:26 pm

I think it's Bubs' Mraz concert tonight! *waits for the review* :popcorn:

I say just forget about those boys and enjoy having lots of eye sex, or just plain sex if the opportunity presents itself, with Jason! :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:54 am

<span style='color:blue'>Where to begin? :thinking: This may sound way weird, but it all ties in... I promise. :nod:

So today was softball day for Greek Week. When our game started, I saw Eric :wub: walk over to their game. I was majorly pumped because I haven't seen him in FOREVER! Anyway, after we run-ruled the other team, I instantly headed down to his game. It was over so I went to go talk to him and his boys. They're great. :lol: Anyway, he gave me that Eric-cocked-eyebrow-what-are-you-doing-half-smile look and I wanted to die! :lol: Anyway, talked to him and his boys for a bit before realizing my nickname on my shirt was "CPL" (cute Phi Lamb). So to avoid them noticing and asking what it meant, I headed over to Josh's team's side. Oh, btw, we're "friends" again. :rolleyes: In other words, he acts like I'm alive now. Kinda. <_<

So... after one more softball game, WE HEADED TO MRAZ! We were a freakin' hour and a half late, but we didn't miss anything. Tara, Savanah and I just missed about half of the opening act... some kid named Kyle Riabko... but finally Mraz came out! He told us that the last 5 or so days had been hell saying a few days ago their bus ran into a semi, so they had to ride a Greyhound to their next show! Then he told us that he had been sick, but he was out there ready to give us all he had! ^_^ Well... about 3 songs in he took a "pee" break. Then about 4 songs later he took another break.... and never came back! :( The anouncers came out and told us that he was really sick and his doctor told him not to go back out, but not to lose our ticket stubs b/c he was going to try his hardest to come back for us. We'll see how that goes... I hope he does! But for that hour or so he was up there, it was amazing! :D He sang Curbside Prophet, The Boy is Gone, I'll Do Anything and like 5 new songs. He sounded sick though. His voice wasn't as good as usual, he sounded stuffy and he kept coughing off to the side. :(

After the big let down, we were standing in the merch line and I look over and see my friend Tom. THEN I look to see who's with him and it's none other than ERIC'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: I turned to Savanah and said "My boyfriend's girlfriend is here w/ another guy!" So, I so got Tom's attention and talked to him for a while. Surprisingly he's a huge Mraz fan and was telling me all this stuff. :shrug: Anyway, yeah, she was so with him. I didn't want to ask if they were like, friends going to a concert together or on a date. But her lil' sister was there as well so I figured if she was going w/ friends, she'd go w/ her right? :unsure: I don't know, but I just wanted to see them make out or something... that would have been great. They were with some other guy and girl... double date maybe? :please:

But yes, I got to see Eric, talk to Josh and see the gf w/ someone else. Oh yeah, and see Mraz for about an hour. :D We weren't that close and they were camera nazis, so we'll see what pics I can come up with. Hopefully next time we'll go earlier and get closer. :nod: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:34 pm

"My boyfriend's girlfriend is here w/ another guy!"
:lol: i know i already told you this in an email since i haven't been able to post lately, but that just cracked me up!

sorry the show ended early...at least you got to see him and hope he does another show for you....(i know...i told you this too <_< )

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:20 pm

:o oh bummer, bubs!! i've never been to a show where the featured artist excuses himself to the bathroom and never returns!! :lol: how strange is that??! :lol: but it sounds like he was really suffering tho. poor guy. :( i hope he does get to come back. it sucks that you were looking so forward to this and it was cut short.

well.... i have to say that i am so confused by your love life, bubs. :lol: just when i think i have it all straight, i read an update and go.... "wha?" :confused: :lol: :lol: i end up reading way back and twice over and everything and then i think i kind of get it. i'm hanging in there as much as possible with it tho. talk about complicated!!!! :freaked: :lol:

that would be very cool if you could bust your "boyfriend's girlfriend" !!! B) keep us posted. :nod:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:08 pm

well.... i have to say that i am so confused by your love life, bubs.  just when i think i have it all straight, i read an update and go.... "wha?"
:lol: i've asked, "wha?" to bubs a lot when it comes to keeping her love life straight....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well, I'm here with answers. No good ones, but answers.

Josh: Kinda liked him last semester after being friends. Well, you know what happened and got kinda weird. Anyway, we became friends again and were totally cool and talked all the time. THEN he "found out" from someone that I kinda "liked" him and became a big baby and stopped talking to me. Well, after trying to get my point across that I don't really like him like that, he's kinda cooled off now. It's by no means how it used to be. Of course my friend Amy suddenly became his "best friend" (aka kinda took my place but she's annoying as hell and likes his brother lol) and goes berserk :blink: on him everytime she drinks. Anyway, the other night she was throwing a HUGE fit and yelling at him and my wonderful friend Mary told Josh, "Man, she's the worst one of them all..."

Josh: What do you mean?
Mary: Well, yeah Brittney liked you and Sharry was just your friend and you get all weird on her. Amy's fighting a non-existent battle of people claiming y'all are together. ...

Then she went into telling him that someone probably just heard I thought he was cute and I'm the kinda person who has a tiny crush on all my guy friends.. blah blah. Anyway, I'm sure he felt like an ass. We're getting back to being friends, kinda. :shrug: I'm just going to let it die on it's own.

ERIC: I saw him Wednesday when I was going to volleyball tournaments. His feet were sandy so I asked him if he was playing... he said yes and asked if I was going out there... Anyway, me and Alli walked through this first door and I held it open for him and his friends. One of his friends was like "Oh, we're going through that door," and Eric goes "Oh, well we can go through this one..." :wub: I love him!!!!! And I found his Xanga. :lol: And we're doing homecoming w/ them next semester. I hope he's still here! :wub:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:01 pm

:lol: you'd think with all the patience and time you put into explaining each situation to us that i'd never forget and be able to follow from now on..... :huh: but somehow i'd say, "don't count on it".....

glad you're becoming friends with josh again....and well eric.....he needs a good swat on the head so his brain will register what he's got right in front of his eyes with you....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:40 am

<span style='color:blue'>No kidding. :( We're running out of days here! We only have 2 more weeks until I go home for summer. The next time I see him I plan to ask him when we're having our "drinking challenge." :lol: Of course in my head that's going to his place, getting tipsy and making out. THEN we'll see who'll last the longest. B)

God. Making out with Eric. :wacko: :drool: :wacko:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:47 pm

:lol: aww bubs if anyone can accomplish a night of make-out w eric i know you can...just in case it doesn't happen in the next two wks...he is coming back to school next year right?.....that'll give you a summer to plan things out

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I HOPE he's coming back. His grades aren't so great... :pray:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:04 pm

:unsure: :crossfingers:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:26 am

<span style='color:blue'>So... :lonely:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ERIC AND THE GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>:crazyjump:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:38 pm

:o BUBS! here i was looking at little forlorn emoticon with just the words "so"....and i was thinking....ok, so....so.......what does that mean....and then i scrolled down...i always forget to scroll down :lol:

so....he broke up with the girlfriend....have you gone to comfort him yet? B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:40 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm trying to hunt him down... isn't working though. Ugh! Tonight, hopefully. I have people watching him... :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:33 pm

I have people watching him...  
:lol: oh i bet you do....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: .......bub's crew

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So I hate it when people are like "Oh yeah, I saw him the other day at ..." :angry: It's called a fukcing CELL PHONE people! That's when you call me and tell me where to be!!!!!!! :splat:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:17 pm

wow... so the girlfriend is gone, huh? B) except.... :o you only have a short time to go a lot of work on that boy. :nervous:

or maybe you'll find a whole NEW conquest over the summer who will make you say "eric who?" :wub: :lol:

good luck tho! :crossfingers: i just hope you get some guy who is really great and who really appreciates you! :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 01, 2005 9:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well, I wrote on his Xanga, "When are we going to do this challenge? We're running out of time. I think you're just chicken." And he wrote back, "I accept your challenge. Bring it."

:D :D :D I'm thinking about showing up on his door step with a handle of vodka. :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 03, 2005 2:36 pm

:o sounds serious. don't do this tho ---> :beerchug: :guzzle: :yay: :party: :guzzle: :huh: :pukeface: :pukeface:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 03, 2005 9:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So last night he told me that we needed to get on this challenge... so we set tonight as our date. However, I believe he punked out on me. <_<

Ugh, he's beautiful. I wish y'all could only see. :wub:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 04, 2005 9:28 am

update please....hope you listened to mama katie :P

Return to “NSYNC”