It's So Lonely Over Here

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 03, 2005 2:54 pm

this post was basically for the purpose of starting a new thread. i'm tired of only having three of the same threads to post on. :lol:

this is so crazy. our little board is so deserted these days. i'm almost tempted to go back over to justin. :mellow: not that i have too much room to talk. :lol: my visits are few and far between too. :ph34r: *sigh* i just miss the old days. :D

so give me the rundown on what all the sluts have planned for summer vacay.....

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Tue May 03, 2005 4:53 pm

Hi Katie :wave: it's J, remember me? I never post here 'cause well, no one else really does. I've become a lurker!!! :ph34r: Anyways, for summer, I plan on RELAXING, RELAXING, RELAXING!!! :D And that's about it. 'Cause this past year is killing me!

J

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 03, 2005 9:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I plan to actually get my first job. :lol: :shrug: I also have RBC to do and who knows what else. I have a butt load of weddings to go to as well... Hopefully Eric will be at one. :wub:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 04, 2005 9:25 am

:huh: summer vacation? what are those? :lol:

nick comes home tomorrow and so far will be taking summer classes at ap state at the end of may....sammy's getting ready for the prom....i'll be heading home to take care of mom when she's released from rehabilitation after hip replacement surgery...she's doing ok, but because of her age they've got her staying there a lot longer than anyone thought...i can't think too far beyone that :huh:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu May 05, 2005 1:26 pm

Just wanted to pop by and say hello! :wave: My plans for the summer... get. a. job. sigh. :lol:

Hope you're all great! :blowkiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 05, 2005 6:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>nayer, does that mean you will be gone? :unsure: :( </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 06, 2005 10:43 pm

yes j!!! i remember you!!! :hug: how are you??!! gosh it has been a long time! don't be a lurker! we need you! :please: :D

and claire! :yay: i have been wondering where you've been too! :hug:

okay... i'm getting scurred. :unsure: it sounds like a lonely summer coming up. we know k2 goes to camp, nay might be out of touch, bubs and claire will be working... :( oh this doesn't sound good. :nono:

looks like it'll be a lot of me and j -- if she agrees to work on kicking her lurking habit. :nod: :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 06, 2005 10:45 pm

:unsure: yeah...at some pt i will....but i don't know when yet...well found out nick's school starts in a couple of wks...so i'll be gone for a few days..longer when i go to mom's...just don't know yet when that'll be... :unsure:

but i'll be back :)

hey claire...good luck w your job hunting...

hey katie....just saw you here :)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 06, 2005 10:57 pm

:wave: yep! i'm here! :D not for long tho. :( ashley is still sick and waking up all the time. all this peace and quiet could end at any moment. :ph34r:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 06, 2005 11:03 pm

:( hope ashley's feeling better soon....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 06, 2005 11:12 pm

:hug: thanks. it started out as a virus/cold that zach brought home from school. <_< after about a week it seemed like it was all over and then one morning it was about three times worse. it turned out that the cold went into her ears and now she has a double ear infection. :( she's on antibiotics, so she should be on the mend pretty quickly. the first few days are the hardest. everyone in the family has been sick at one time or another for the past two and a half weeks -- except me. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 07, 2005 7:47 am

:( awww an ear infecton is so painful...poor baby

now you need a little break after being nurse katie

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Mon May 09, 2005 5:38 pm

Katie!!!! I hereby resolve to try and kick my lurking habit. :ph34r: "Hi, I'm J, and I'm a lurkaholic."

I'm with you Katie!!!

J

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 10, 2005 10:58 am

:yay: :hug: j! i'm so proud of you! :P

yeah nay.... i need a break alright. but i'd be dreaming if i thought one was coming. :rolleyes: :lol: it's okay tho... i try and keep in mind that someday in the future things will calm waaay down and i'll be wishing i could go back to these days. :lol:

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Thu May 12, 2005 5:28 pm

:hug: Hang in there, Katie! The things us Mom's do... All for love of course! :wub: I have a 7-year-old named Ashley too. Cool huh?

J

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Tue May 24, 2005 7:46 pm

Umm hi...I don't know if anyone remembers lil old moi but I thought I'd check in. I can't remember the last time I actually posted - I just lurk on the justin board and have completely forgotten about this one and to my surprise there are actually people I recognize (K-1, K-2, Nay, Bubs). So how is everyone?

Well I'm off for now but I'll check back later and maybe, just maybe, I'll post again...
:wave:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 24, 2005 10:01 pm

triple c!!! :hug: i can't believe it's you!!! :o i'm SO glad to see you back! i wondered where you had been! hopefully you're back and here to stay????? :please:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 25, 2005 5:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Whoa! We don't ever forget anyone! :lol: So 3C, what's been going on? :D </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 26, 2005 6:59 pm

:wave: hey 3C...i don't have the best memory of the bunch, but of course i remember you....how've you been?

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Tue May 31, 2005 9:53 am

what's been going on you ask? well, you know, i have been busy in bangkok with the whole miss universe thingy lately, that's why i've been behind on my posting. but now that i'm miss universe 2005 i have made it one of my duties, aside from bringing world peace and curing every diease known to man, to post more, yay :D
here's a pic of me from the swimsuit competiton-how could i not have won looking like missuniverse.com/delegates/2005/images/showswim/CA.jpgthat?
ok so obviously i'm full of $hit but it was worth a try. but my mom and i both won $150 from my stepdad yesterday for betting on our fellow canuck to take the title (he was convinced that puerto rico was going to win)- HA! what does he know...

i don't really have an excuse for not being here as often as i used to other than i was kind of caught up with school and work and since i won't be returning to my program next semester (i'm taking a year off to decide what the hell i'm doing with my life) i'll have all the time to waste here. wuahahaha!

and holy crap, k-1 you had your baby!!!???!!! i didn't realize that i've been gone that long! i was just reading the rest of this thread and just came to the conclusion that lil miss ashley that you speak of is your new little one :wub: well obviously i'm kind of late but congrats :hug:

well i'm off for now.
ciao bellas

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 31, 2005 2:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Crazy C, you totally had me there. :lol: There's really no barrier to who comes here anymore. :lol:

Yay for the 150! Miss Canada is gorgeous! The only thing I know about Miss Universe is that my Derek dated one (Venezuela) not too long ago. :shrug: But yay for Canada! :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 31, 2005 5:47 pm

:lol: i only saw the last 30 min's or so of the show...but you bet well...have fun spending your win

and our little miss ashley's already a year old....where does the time go? :unsure:

Return to “NSYNC”