O/t - Help! Please!

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri May 27, 2005 8:51 pm

Does anyone here possibly have Hilary Duff's "Someone's Watching Over Me" in a karaoke version? Or know where I can get one? My daughter is singing this song for her school talent show next Thursday and I can't find it! I've tried Shareaza and no luck. :( Help please! :please: Purty please!

J

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 28, 2005 1:54 am

<span style='color:blue'>I have no clue. :huh: Have you tried a music store? I (don't hold this against me!) bought a Britney karaoke tape a while ago... You could see if they have a Hillary one. :shrug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 28, 2005 11:54 am

:unsure: i have no idea either...did you try the internet? maybe there's a store out there that sells enough of them that they'll have the one you're looking for...sorry j

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Mon May 30, 2005 9:39 pm

Bubs - Don't worry, I won't hold it against you! :whisper: (I sing Britney karaoke "Sometimes" myself!) I'm going to try the music stores this week, in between finals and research papers.

Nay - I tried the internet and the only place that has one is Amazon.com and it costs $20 plus much more to guarantee overnight shipping!

Worse comes to worse, she'll have to sing a duet with Hilary. Thanks for responsding though! :wub:

J

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 31, 2005 10:07 am

well a duet would be cute....let's us know how it went :)

did you try cd stores or stores that sell karaoke machines? i'm sure you did though...

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:08 pm

Yep, tried all that Nay.

Anyways, here's how it went..... Awesome! My daughter did very well, she closed out the show, brought down the house (although I do realized my opinion might be somewhat biased, I truly think she sings wonderfully). :wub:

I ended up getting a version off of Shareaza that was semi-karaoke (Hilary singing extremely low in the background, somewhat like a very low backup singer).

All went well. Thanks again!

J

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:11 am

aww that's so sweet...i would've cried

Return to “NSYNC”