Hey Everyone!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:51 pm

hey you guys
i feel lost and out of place. i don't know where to start to start reading the posts. i don't know what to say either except i missed you all and i need to get bback on line. help me out y'all! :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:42 pm

dee-dee....i'll help! but it's a little dry over here lately and i don't really go to the other sites much....don't know where everyone is, but i was so happy to see you and claire had posted....

so how've you been? what's been going on with you?

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:09 pm

i have been having more problems with my hands.. carpal tunnel and tendonitis.
i'm still trying to settle in my house and we may have to sue the contractors cause they still haven't finished. duh? 2 years and still counting i think i have been really nice, they keep saying we are their best customers. well it's time for nice to step aside.
but enough about me, what's up with you and the old gang around here?
i missed y'all so much.
and what is up with our bouy jrt? i have no idea. ha!
and what about katie and mick. i emailed them but they didn't respond.
thank you nee for talking to me! :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:53 am

aww dee sorry you're having more problems with your hands...i've heard that can be really painful...is it something that can be corrected or do they just have to manage the pain?

:o wow...2yrs...you are nice and yep i do think it's time to step up the demands of having them get things done...did they give you an original date for completion?

don't know where the katies are i miss them though...and i did just hear from mick, but she's so busy with school and work i don't hear from her much anymore...but i'm sure she'll write you back at some pt...

everything's ok on this end...nothing really new...nick and sammy are visiting my sister in orlando...nick will be heading off to college again in aug...his second year can you believe it? and i'm homeschooling sammy..and she's doing so much better even if i never thought it meant me going thru high school a second time round too :lol:

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:54 pm

Hey Dee!!! :wave: Remember me? It's J! :D

I've been wondering how you've been since I don't see you here anymore. I, too, feel pretty out of place. So mostly, I've been more of a lurker than anything. :ph34r:

How've you been? As for me, still checking Abs at work! :lol: My daughter is getting ready to go into 3rd grade (I still can't believe how lightning fast she's growing up) and I'm getting ready to head to a university after 9 LONG YEARS at a community college.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with your hands and wrists. It certainly sucks. I have 2 types of arthritis (and I'm only 26), so I can totally relate.

Oh yeah, and nice definitely needs to step aside! I really hope your house gets done soon Dee.

It's great to hear from you!

J

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:50 pm

wow j your daughters already going into third grade? the years fly by don't they...typical mom saying, but i remember when my guys were in third grade...it was just like yesterday...wasn't it? :huh: it was only after having kids that i noticed the years flying by....

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm

Yeah, the years do fly by! :blink: How old are your boys? For me, 3rd grade seems like a really big one... probably because I went through some really tough times in 3rd grade that I remember so vividly! ;) After having my daughter, it seems there's NEVER enough time!!! Parenting... so so difficult, yet so so so rewarding! :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:21 pm

:lol: well those yrs really flew by for me...nick's 19 and sammy's 17.... :o is that possible? :lol:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:08 pm

yo "J"!!!!!

please one of the things i am dealing with also is my daughter going to the 11th grade. omg! and...and studying the driving manual. 15..15, a i can't believe it nee..17 and 19? where did the time go. we were just talking about taking the 'kids' to the nsync concerts. lol lol lol roflmao.... :o :P
but it is all good1 my daughter is my right hand for so many things. 3rd grade...wow1 that seems so long ago and my son is going to the 6th grade. ha! it seems like he was just mainstremed from special need to a regular class in 2nd grade. how does the time go so fast. i tell my co-workers to stop wishing the weekends would hurry up and come cause they come and go fast. woo!
i know i still talk too much! :lol:
:wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:52 am

:o i'm getting shocked all over the place here :lol: dee...your daughter's gonna be a jr in highschool? it's like there's this blank space in time..where my mind remembers everyones kids as kids and then somehow there's a leap and they're grown...hopefully you nerves will hold up with your daughter having her license...i was ok when nick got his but they're very strict here in nc...he could only drive in the day with one person in the car for 6 months until they upgraded the license to driving whenever and because i home school sammy she won't get her license until she's 18 which she's fine with :huh: hard to believe huh?....

and your sons going in 6th grade...so does he go to a middle school or is he in elementary until junior high...in delaware they would've gone to middle school 7 and 8th grade, but here in nc 6,7,8 grade was middle school which was hard for me to get use to for some reason...i think it was when they hit 7th grade that i really noticed the growing change in them...

:lol: i know do you remember the nsync concerts we took kids to? sammy, nick and i still go to concerts...it's one of those things i think we're alwlays gonna love doing...but i know if nsync ever were to come back sammy and i would still be there singing and dancing along...we have such good memories of their shows..i think that was a true bonding experience for us..

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:57 pm

i do miss nsync.
but until they wake up, me and alex are into john mayer and train. of course she has her hip hop stuff but we share a lot of music together and that is way cool. just like you and sammy. wow! they grew up not us! ha! :lol:

hey is jeff still mr admin? :)

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:37 pm

Dee! Nay! wow.....those are some names I haven't seen in awhile. I myself haven't been on here in awhile either. How are you guys!! Miss ya'll! :hug:

Sammy's 17? :o Wow.....where does the time go? I miss Nsync too, but it doesn't look like we're getting a reunion at all now. <_< Liars. ;)

:hug: :kiss: Love ya!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:28 am

:hug: k four-four! how are you? it's been too long...hope i see you up more often...hope all's well

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:51 pm

k-44 woo! hoo!
and nee you are the bond that keeps us together..thank you momma
and what has happened to the "spatula" gang? lol :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:44 pm

and what has happened to the "spatula" gang? lol
:lol: wow...i forgot all about that....

hey dee did you ever get a listen to mraz yet? saw him on the today show performing and it was the first time i'd heard his new single...still haven't heard the whole album yet...but he sure does sing tongue twister songs....i'd be messing up constantly if i performed..but don't worry there's no chance of that cuz i can't sing :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:46 am

<span style='color:blue'>New Mraz is hot! :P I think my fave song right now is Life Is Wonderful. :nod:

44! Where have you been? Which reminds me, I've totally abandoned Galit over at the Athlete's board. :ph34r: :( </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:13 pm

it seems like the whole athlete's board has been abandoned :(

i need to take a listen to the new album...

where've you been bubs? your concerts coming up this month right?

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:03 am

I'm dying to hear new Mraz! :wacko:

I ordered it from his site, instead of Amazon, which was the stupidest thing I could do. Even though I pre-ordered it because I'm an international buyer it'll take 2-5 weeks to come.

It could be whole month waiting for Mr.AZ. :blink: It's going to be a looooong month. :lol:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:37 pm

:party: Hey ladies!

Nay! :hug: Dee's right....you are the one that keeps the Abs family together. :D I haven't talked to ya'll in what seems like forever!! Everything is going great for me......I don't really have any good excuses for ditching the boards. I'm just always busy with work and school and the tiny social life that I lead. lol ;) So...how are you? Still got your hand/arm fetish? :P

:o Bubs!! :hug: Girl you disappeared way before I even left. :lol: What's going on with you? Do you still go to sex camp every year? C'mon....I know you've got some juicy stories. Don't feel bad about leaving G at the athletes boards....she left too. lol Hopefully she will pop back in and see that we posted. I think we should mess with her head and post a lot on the athletes boards and tell her that we never left. :lol: Hope u keep coming back Chia! (<---- i bet u forgot I called u that, huh?)

:wub: Love to all my Abs ladies!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:33 am

:hug: k44 we miss seeing you around here....but i'm so happy to hear everything's good and you're keeping busy.....this has been a quiet summer and i hope everyone comes back soon!

and yes :P my hand/arm fetish is going quiet well thank ya :lol:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:44 am

:lol: Good to hear. :P

:hug: I know....I miss chatting with all of you guys. I'm trying to be good and stop by more often. :nod: I'm sad that Galit is missing.....she's my partner in crime over in the athletes boards. I guess that's what I get for bailing on her first. ;)

N-e-ways....one of my friends is totally obsessed with Mraz and she always goes to see him. He even performed on.....i think it was jay leno and she went and saw him there. (One of the perks of living in L.A. ;)) It just always makes me think of you guys.

So have you guys gone anywhere or done anything fun for the summer? I can't believe it's almost over......:cry:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:23 am

your friend sounds like k2...for awhile there she was hitting every spot it seems around her school to see mraz and having a blast...wonder where our katie is? both katies :(

my summer's been boring and stressful all in one...making arrangements for nick to transfer was like starting all over again with paperwork and all...plus the trips back and forth to where's he's moving are so much longer than where he was last year...he's finally settled there and now i'm going thru 'missing a child' syndrome

sammy and i are going to see john in myrtle beach on oct 1 :shrug: that'll be fun, right?
<_< not feeling it yet... :huh: i must be sick :sick:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:06 pm

hi girls!! :wave: gosh! it was like a little reunion over here awhile ago, wasn't it? :D sorry i missed it. :( hopefully i'll be on more often. i feel like i keep saying that, but i really do try. :nod: it seems like i just keep taking more and more on!!! zach started first grade this year and i volunteered to assist the room mom and also do parent helper stuff every other friday. then recently i became the den leader for zach's tiger cub scout group... and wow is that turning out to be a bunch of work!!! :o but i think it'll be fun tho! :)

ashley is going to be 18 months old on the 19th of this month. i can't believe it! boy oh boy is she a stubborn little girl tho! :no: i think the terrible twos should be a real circus!!!! :freaked: :lol: and of course, i'm lugging her around with me to alot of this cub scout stuff and she's loving life being around all these boys who enjoy playing with her and teach her things like fake belching and shoving her fingers in her nose and screaming "BOOGER! BOOGER! BOOGER!!" :blink: :no: :lol:

anyway.... i haven't talked to galit or genna or anyone at the athletes board in months! :( i'm such a slacker. i wonder how those mamas are. :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:49 pm

it's so hard to believe ashley will be 18 mths already....doesn't time fly when you have children? i can't believe nick will be 20 in feb :o :huh: :blink: :unsure: ...... :ph34r: i was soooo young when i had him :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:23 am

renee wrote: can't believe nick will be 20 in feb :o  :huh:  :blink:  :unsure: ...... :ph34r: i was soooo young when i had him :P

yeah... i believe as of your last birthday you were what... 23 or 24? :thinking: so you had nick sometime before you started kindergarten then. :nod: gosh nay! :o you aren't kidding around about being young when you had him! everyone says that kids are growing up SO much faster these days, but YOU would be a walking, talking scientific phenomenon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:07 pm

:lol: just call me phenomenon-nay

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:15 am

Anyone remember me at this point?? :unsure:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:14 am

genna!! :hug: how in the hell could we ever, ever forget you...how've you been...where've you been....why have you been somewhere else and not somewhere here? :hug:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:32 pm

I have been great. I am at school now, I've been here for a few months. I'm not sure why or when I stopped coming here, I can't really believe it's been so long! Dayum :lol:

But I can tell you that I never left abs for another board; I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! :P I don't know where I was, but I'm here now, so hello!

How are YOU, Nay?? It's been way too damn long.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:59 pm

:P i've been good/well....have no where to go so i come here :lol:

:lol: no..i never thought you'd leave here to go to another board.....is this your first year at school?...liking it? boy i ask alot of questions don't i? can you believe my nick is in his second year and now in an apt? omg...it can't be...but it is....

:( wish katie and bubs would get on here so they could see you've posted..they'll be so excited!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:18 pm

Yep, I'm a freshman, and I really like it. It takes some getting used to, and sometimes, like now, I still feel really lonely, especially because my love is back home and I'm not. That's incredibly hard, but I get to see him tomorrow which I am very excited for.

I can't believe Nick is only a year older than me! I always thought we were very different in age. That's okay, though. Where is he at school?? Does he like it? See, I ask a lot of questions as well.

I know, where are all my ladies at?? ;)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:26 pm

:lol: see...i've got another question...where are you going to school at? is it really far from home....do you have a major yet? :( aww, don't be lonely...though i can imagine how hard it must be to adjust...enjoy your love tomorrow ;)

I can't believe Nick is only a year older than me! I always thought we were very different in age
B) that's cuz i'm still 23...so it makes it hard to figure out my kids ages...but yeah, he was going to high pt in nc last year, but switched over to Appalachian State University this year cuz they have the major he wanted...he's going into music engineering...he took a sound engineering course there this summer and knew he'd made the right decision to switch...plus he loves that area..it's a musicians heaven, there's so many areas that cater to bands and musicians, open mic nights and concerts etc...

:( please don't feel lonely...come here anytime and i'll always find ya :hug:

:ph34r: if you want a laugh, read my mayer review in 'intoxicated'...only me :ph34r:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:44 am

I go to school in Worcester, Mass. It's a small liberal arts school named Clark and I really like it so far. It's only a few hours from my house, but seeing as I don't have a car, the only way to inexpensively get home is the bus and that takes freaking for-ev-er!!

But today's gonna be fuun anywyas. I have to go to class, but I'll check in to say hi sometime soon! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>GENNA!!!!!!!!! I think I missed you! Oh sad day...

So what's up?</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:25 am

bubbly-bubs.....this is a sad day, cuz i've just missed you! :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:45 pm

:o GENNA!!! :blowkiss: it is so good to see you back here! :D i thought we'd lost you forever! i have thought about you so many times cuz i still have an email address for you in my aol address book! :nod: i can't believe you are a freshman in college now! it seems like only yesterday you were griping about not being old enough to drive!!! :lol: :lol:

hope you get back soon, mama!!! :hug:

hi nay, bubs, claire, dee and 44!! :wave:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:27 am

:wave: hi....this is truly a lonely wave.....where is everyone?

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:17 pm

^^ :nod: oh yes... such a lonely wave. i just hate it when i miss out on long lost abs friends who stop by... :( and never seem to return.... :(

bubs is MIA too. i got that email from her, but still... i miss the abs stuff. :cry:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:32 pm

:( i miss you all..... :(

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:22 pm

it might never be the same, but there def was a time in my life when you guys where practically my only friends :lol:

guess what, I got stood up major this weekend. it made for a terrible confidence booster. :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:17 am

GENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :hug:

i can't believe i am not finding this post weeks after you wrote it, for once! :lol:

awwww.... i'm sorry that happened to you. stood up? :no: been there once or twice.... :nod: hopefully he'll be so sorry that he'll totally kiss your ass and you can run him thru hoops to make it up to you. :P been there too. :nod: :lol:

so glad to see you back!!! :yay:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:14 pm

:hug: just cuz...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:21 pm

yeah, me too. :hug:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:51 pm

awww, I'm so joining this group hug. :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:07 am

<span style='color:blue'>God, guys just suck. I'm sorry Genna... but that does secure some more time with us, right?</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:21 pm

:blowkiss: to everyone! :wub: i so miss the days when you could always find someone hanging around over here. :( we used to talk about so much fun stuff. in fact, for whatever reason, the other day i was driving home from the store and it popped into my head how bubs and nay used to always talk about having sex with john mayer while wearing rollerskates. :lol: :lol: :lol: such a random thought in a random situation... funny how the mind just spits out strange snippets of old info at will, huh? :blink:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:26 am

my major problem is my job has zero tolerance for internet use, unless it is job related.so i am like so out of the loop. by the time i get on line in the evening, night , i am so tired . AND THEN I CAN'T OFFER MUCH IN CONVERSATION BECAUSE I HAVEN' SEEN A MUSIC VIDEO IN I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG. MY DAUGHTER HAS ME OOPS! my daughter has me conditioned to hearing chris brown and trey songs day in and day out. omg! she has turned down 4 guys for her jr prom. one guy asks her evry single day. i am not feeling this teenage thing. i can't believe i put my mother thru some of this drama! ha!

hey :wave:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:49 am

.... :wave: Oh WOW has it been along time! I don't even know where to begin to update you all on the happenings in my life. It feels like eternity since I've been over here. :( Hope you all had great holidays and happier :beerchug: New Years! Miss you all! :hug:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:14 pm

i miss nsync and jrt and all of the drama. :crazy:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:28 am

:( miss you all....i've ckd in, but no one is ever on...and now look, i missed you all again :huh:

K2! where have you been hiding? update...update.....don't leave again :( is there a guy involved in the update story? :)

hey dee...ahhh the teenage yrs....notice how i haven't been the same since getting my "teenage payback" ....my dad always said my turn would come <_< :lol:

the other day i was driving home from the store and it popped into my head how bubs and nay used to always talk about having sex with john mayer while wearing rollerskates.
use to? why...i'll have you know i was skating around the other day :lol:

Return to “NSYNC”