I So Need Help

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:00 pm

i have been searching and searching for any info about whether or not fox will rebroadcast last Thursday's episode of The O.C. in houston. because hurricane rita was all set to hit us head on, there was nothing but news coverage on for several days. i know that NBC is going to rebroadcast ER and the apprentice and all that within the next few days at like 2 or 3 am... but i can't find anything on fox about The O.C. i am so mad because i never never never miss The O.C.

can any of you internet surfing geniuses find any info about that for me???? :please:

much appreciated and much :hug: and :blowkiss:!!!!!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:00 am

can any of you internet surfing geniuses find any info about that for me????
well that leaves me out... <_<

if you can't find any info katie i could try and recap the show for you...but remember...my memory's not the best

so glad the hurricane's behind you :hug:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:39 pm

that's okay... let me tell you... i sent a bunch of email to fox here in houston and then last thursday after the o.c. was over, they said they would be rebroadcasting the missed episode on saturday!! :yay: i was aaaaallllll excited!!!!!! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :yay:

and then guess who forgot to set the DVR? <_< :ph34r:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:35 am

:o no....you didn't....katie :lol: .... :huh: .... :( sorry...how'd you forget? maybe someone you know has it on tape? once you start watching it again you'll pick everything up and forget about missing a show or two...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:33 pm

i'm sure i'll pick it right up just like you said, but i was just mad because i have NEVER missed an episode since it aired. :( but i'm sure i'll buy the season on dvd when it comes out anyway and i'll have them all. it has become a christmas tradition for jason to buy it for me. :) of course, i've been going thru withdrawal with the whole post season baseball thing going on. :( it has been weeks and weeks since the o.c. has even been on at all.

and speaking of that.... i don't even want to talk about how the world series is going with my poor, pitiful astros. :no: i had such high hopes. i actually watched a lot of baseball prior to the post season too which is unusual for me! i thought for sure they'd do better than this. :( they are too good of a team to get swept in the series, but it looks like things are going to happen that way... i have game 4 on right now as i'm typing. AND i stayed up last night thru all 14 innings until 2-something a.m. thinking "if i turn it off, i'll miss some spectacular win and i'll never forgive myself!" oh man... and then they lost. i'm so depressed. :lonely: i actually stood in line with something like 1000 screaming people to get my world series tee shirt as soon as the 9th inning ended when the astros won the final game agains the cardinals too! :nod: and now this.... :( poor guys... poor fans...

...poor me. :cry:

actually, i need to ask bubs what has happened with her former favorite yankees who came to houston! clemens and pettitte have had some serious trouble in this series! :thinking: maybe she'd have some insight into what the deal is with that... :shrug: ;) :P B)

Return to “NSYNC”