This Is Kinda Cool

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:09 pm

i saw this on mystupidmouth.com message board...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Celebrity-Designed-Lunchbox-for-Charity-John-Mayer_W0QQitemZ6444641392Whatever Happened To My Lunchbox?

so NOW we know what happened to his lunchbox. :) and holy moly! look at what the bid is up to!!! :o

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:24 pm

by the way... those people on that board are horrible.... has anyone ever gone over there? they suggest that you read this whole newbie post that lays out this whole "etiquette" of how you should behave. it tells you that you are supposed to search the site so you don't ask a question about something that has already been discussed, that you should spell check your posts so you don't sound unintelligent, and many other rather specific requirements. :rolleyes:

and then you start going thru the threads and all you read are idiotic posts from members who tell other people things like: "choke on semen and die", "you suck", "you're banned from posting on any of my threads because you suck so hard."

nice friendly place.... <_<

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:18 am

i missed what it went for....at least it was for charity and not someone trying to make a buck off of having a signed lunchbox..

yeah it's so weird to go to some of these other sites and see the way they treat people...and the name calling? :unsure: what's wrong with people? :huh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:21 pm

i don't know what the deal is with some people. <_< i mean, seriously... it's a MESSAGE BOARD... it's not like it's some illustrious, all important thing. :rolleyes: there's always going to be someone here and there who gets on a board and acts like a fool... that's just part of going to boards... but getting all stupid and shutting every new person down completely and saying those kinds of things is just rediculous. :no:

that's why i'm glad i have abs to come to. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:31 pm

:)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:30 am

hey nay.... i sent you an abs pm. i hadn't done that in awhile! :D anyway... so check it. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:45 pm

i just read that and went :huh: and scrolled up to the top to see and yes! you did send me a pm...i haven't had one of those in ages...thus the or is it hence the :huh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:16 pm

:lol:

yeah, but i think we ended up talking all about what was in it before you even had a chance to read the pm. :lol: that was a freaked out day... :crazy: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:07 pm

:) yeah it was, but your friends are lucky to have you...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:22 pm

:P

:ph34r:

:lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:59 pm

ck out aol...they showed john performing live at the bowery in nyc tonight and i think you can still find it there...it was amazing and i felt like i was sitting in my computer watching the show....

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:01 am

:) hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:05 am

hi nay! :wave:

i haven't checked out the mayer thing yet on aol... i doubt it would work so well for me anyway. my computer has been so slow lately. <_< i'll give it a shot tho. :)

i hope you had a good Thanksgiving too... mine was okay. i was :sick: but not too bad. i still had a good time and lots of good eatin'!! :yum: oh and jason surprised me and picked me up a copy of jm3 "try" to listen to while i was lying around in bed feeling yucky! :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:15 pm

does the cd from the store have 'trying'? the video? i know it's on itunes, but didn't see it on the cd listing...didn't know if it's on there somewhere to pop into the dvd player :huh: anyway...it's john and the guys talking and then a performance of 'wdytiw' shot from behind john...i love the way it looks with john moving and singing...almost like a dance...am i making any sense?

sorry you've been sick katie...hope you're feeling better now....at least you were able to enjoy the holiday food :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:18 pm

i don't think it has the video.... unless i just haven't discovered it yet. i don't remember seeing anything on the cover thingy saying it did tho. :shrug: i'll try it out and see. i would love to see that! :wub:

yeah... i'm better now. took medicine and stuff for it. :nod: unfortunately for my figure, i didn't lose my will to eat. <_< i stuffed myself. it was rather gross. :frog: :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:04 pm

oh i understand the 'stuff yourself..feel gross' feeling...i usually look like this afterwards :unsure: :huh: :blink: :ph34r:

did you ck the cd out for that yet?....damn, i want someone to see this video!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:18 am

I pre-ordered my copy so I'd get it the day it came out and it just arrived today! <_< But I'm so glad it's here now, I wish Hearts So Heavy had been included, but it's all AMAZING!

I saw that on iTunes but I can't find a video on my CD? :huh:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:19 pm

:shrug: i guess the video was only done for itunes which i didn't know at the time...it's a shame cuz it's interesting and the live version of 'wdytiw' is beautifully filmed...in blk and white and shot from behind john on the stage...i think all his fans should've been able to see it :(

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:33 am

Me too! :( And the annoying thing is I would happily buy it off itunes so I could watch it but as far as UK iTunes is concerned JM3 don't exist! <_<

I DID see the new video for 'who did you think i was?' though! http://music.yahoo.com/promos/premieres/http://music.yahoo.com/promos/premieres/

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:55 am

ok, i click 'watch video now' and a screen comes up saying 'opening video' and then the 'watch video now' page comes up again :huh: what am i doing wrong?

is it the itunes video in blk and white or is it the one that has scenes of nyc in it?

thanks for posting the link!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:23 pm

Do you have a pop-up blocker? It blocks it for me, I have to press 'ctrl' at the same time as opening it. It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong though! :unsure:

Ok well for me I click 'watch now' and a new window opens saying 'Click here to re-launch the Yahoo! Music Video Player' so I click on it and press 'crtl' at the same time and sometimes it detects your net speed and ask if you can see the video before hand, and then it should play.

It's the NYC one. :nod: I really want to see this black and white one now - damn itunes! :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:36 am

It's the NYC one.  I really want to see this black and white one now - damn itunes!
ok!...i saw the nyc one...found a download of it cuz the vh1 just wouldn't work for me... :huh: don't know if i have a pop-up problem :lol: but i should try the ctrl thingy you do....oh i reallywant someone to see the itunes video..it's so beautifully shot...if anyone can explain to me how to send it to you guys from itunes i'm all ears...

Return to “NSYNC”