Where Does Everyone Disappear To?

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:29 pm

by the time i can get online it is late! boo! hoo!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 pm

hey deedee! the same happens to me too....so i guess i ck in less often now, but i miss everyone so much! how're you doing?

can you believe nick is turning 20 this month? seems like i've been posting here since i was 20.... :huh: ....wait, i was 23...that's right :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:15 pm

Where did everyone go? Nay? Bubs? Katies'? :unsure:

Well, just thought I'd pop in and say hey!

I should tell you all that I finally got to see Jason Mraz... I know, only took like 4 years! :lol:

Here's a video I took of 'You & I Both'...

youtube.com/watch?v=XO0glI1D5wYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0glI1D5wY

And a picture from his show...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/coolbeansclaire/Jason%20Mraz/100_0576.jpghttp://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/coo...az/100_0576.jpg

I'm not too busy at the moment but I'm off to university in September... once I pick which one I want to go to that is! :lol: Hope you're all good!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:39 pm

hi ya'll! :kiss: i haven't been at abs in forever! :( yuck. shame on me. :nono: i miss everyone. i miss the old abs when everyone came on at least a couple of times a week. :nod: i've just started emailing people individually here and there. it got too lonely coming here all by myself. :lonely:

come back everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:50 am

hey guys! i miss you all too, but like katie said, it was just getting too lonely being on by myself.... :thinking: now, if we could plan a get-together for one time a week or something, i'd be here....

claire i'm so happy you got to see mraz and thanks for the pic and video...his voice is so pure....and best of luck at university this year...do you know what you're going to study yet?

oh and katie i hope you had a great b'day wed....
:birthday: :beerchug: :birthday:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:08 am

Katie! Nay! Just nice to see a friendly avatar :lol: I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather. I don't know what happened to me, I guess I fell off the face of the abs world. I'm going to try check in periodically, but Galit and 44 and all the real old feelings seem to have passed. The athletes boards are so quiet and that makes me so sadddd!! :(

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:39 am

:) genna! i almost forget to pop in here anymore, but i'm glad i did today...cuz i got to see your post and say hi..."hi" hope you've been well and happy...

:huh: hey...if only katie or katie :lol: or claire or bubs or dee would pop back in too we might have a resurgence of get-togethers again :crossfingers: but i'll con't cking in to catcha genna....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:36 am

i'm here!! but several days too late.... <_< isn't that always my luck.

thanks for the birthday wishes, nay. :hug: and i did have a pretty good birthday. :D since ashley was born so close to my own birthday, i have to admit that a bit of the hoop-la for my day is lost by the time her party is planned and done tho. :lol: ah well... the curse of sharing a birthday with a little rug rat (as my dad says). ;)

hi again, genna! :wave: i' so behind on what's been going on with you lately! any interesting stuff to report? :D ( :whisper: give us some juicy info! :P )

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed May 03, 2006 7:23 am

:huh:

:wave:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 06, 2006 9:59 am

:huh:

:bootyshake:

:blowkiss:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 09, 2006 6:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey Girlies,
Tash here, haven't been on in foerever but i think of all of you often. Computer is finally fixed so I'll make sure to check in atleast a couple of times a week. I hope everyone is doing well...I can't wait for the update.
I am finally single now...and loving it. dating occasionaly and in lust with a musician that I turned on to John Mayer...yay! He was Mayerized!! Lmao :chatter: :yum: :chew: :drool: :lick: :whip:
So hot...Living up to the SLut Crew Name....Talk to ya soon!
Muah
</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri May 12, 2006 6:28 am

Nay! :hug:

Tash! So good to hear from you and even better to known you're doing good!

Missed you! :kiss:

I'm not up to much, just job hunting and preparing for University. I keep having dreams about school though... I don't think I want to grow up just yet! :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 18, 2006 4:25 pm

:o missed you all again?
:wave: tash..it's been so long...glad to hear you're doing well..you sound happier

claire....you're going to love university.....how's the job hunting coming along? well, i'm job hunting too :huh: ....applied and had an interview at starbucks, a test, another test...so wish me luck....and i wish you luck too!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu May 18, 2006 8:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Claire...you'll be great. growing up is scary but so much fun!!!
I'm just about to graduate as a Pharmacy Technican...yay. School is a pain but i'm done in a couple of weeks and it'll be worth it!

Good luck with the job hunting ladies...the world won't know what hit 'em when we come by!!!

Miss all of you!
Hugs
</span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu May 25, 2006 7:11 pm

see we were all in love with our boys and then they went and disappeared. i think we all got the blues for a little while. anyway we need something we all like to get us back on track. what is up with nsync anyways? anyone know? where is jrt these days? he was so hyped about his own career!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 27, 2006 8:41 am

one day i'm going to make it here at the same time as one of you guys....and dee i have no idea what's happened to nsync boys....i did see pics of lance and joey at the american idols final, but they never showed them on camera during the show which surprised me for some reason....i mean they were showing all kinds of celebs that night....

i think i've seen some posts that say jt's coming out with a new album this summer...and maybe a tour? if he is i guess we'll be hearing more about it on the entertainment shows.....

guess what guys...i got the starbucks job...i start monday...wish me luck...i'm gonna look like a freak with those caps on <_<

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:26 am

Congrats on getting the job Nay! I'm sure you'll look rockin' in your cap! :P

I had an interview to work in any of the four big the art galleries here over the summer. Fingers crossed, I really want this job. I'll know either way by Monday, eek! :unsure:

Also, what do you all think of John's first single? It's not got as much "omph", if you get me, as say No Such Thing or Bigger Than My Body, but I like it. It's simple and it's more the direction he's been itching to go in. I'm excited for the album coming out in September!

If you haven't heard it, go here: myspace.com/johnmayerhttp://www.myspace.com/johnmayer

I'm hoping, and praying, that with this record he may finally crack the UK, but even if he doesn't and just plays London, I'm travelling there, no matter what. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:34 am

hey claire :wave: have you heard anything about the art gallerie job? hope you got it...sounds like a great place to work at.

:lol: no, i don't think i'm rocking this cap at all...not when the customers look at me like :huh: this....still have to do the 3 wk official training at starbucks even though i've been working there for awhile now...you have to become certified and learn all about the coffee beans, coffee etc....they said it was only gonna be 1 wk...then i was told 2 wks...now 3 :blink: and it's the last thing i want to do..sit for 8 hrs a day listening to someone talk....and i've been making the drinks already so even that part won't be exciting now....eh

i've heard john's new song...at first i only saw the lyrics and really thought they read flat for some reason...just not his usual flair, but then i heard the song i was surprised that it sounded better than it read.....except i know exactly what you mean about it not having the "omph" like some of his others...even though he's really trying to make a statement with this one...

all i know right now is he's got a small tour starting with sheryl crowe...but non of the places are near here so i won't be seeing him this time round...let's hope when his album drops he'll cover more areas for that....

hope everyone's well...miss you guys!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hey Girlies...

Hope all is well with everyone! Nay...how goes starbucks? CLaire....well???????

John doesn't have many Canadian dates *pouts* so I'm outta luck...damn!
Havn't seen him since the dentist concert...yummy! Still think about that man..yum!!!

Im in placement in the hospital pharmacies right now and then I am finally done...If i ever want to go back to school again...someone please send me some "don't be an a@ss emails, k"
Nevertheless, I am now a pharmacy technician....hello money...soon, I hope. The kids and i are great...keeping busy at the beach and checking out the hotties!! (Still a die hard slut crew member!!!

Miss ya all :chatter: :yum: :pimp: :chew: :drool: :lick: :nod: :whip:

hope to chat soon!!
Tash
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:38 pm

Hey tash...starbucks is well :wink: Have been in classes for the last few weeks for them...our new store opens in a week...was finally certified last thurs....yay

That's so great you went back to school...when I was in school as a dietician major I really got interested in the pharmacy program...and it's always been something that enters my mind..but pharmacy school is just too long for me now...yet, the pharmacy tech program really interests me also and I found out that the new grocery store where the starbucks is in has a pharmacy and that if you give them a couple days a week they'll train you and give you the tests and then when it's time they'll pay for the test to become registered as a pharmacy tech...it's takes a bit longer cuz you're not going to class every day, but I really think once the store opens and things get going I might ck into it.....

do you really like what you do? would you email me and let me know all the things they train you in and what you're responsible doing? the pay, etc?....thanks

still missing everyone...wish you'd all come back more often :cry:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:54 am

I got the job! Having said that they messed me about a bit. I was supposed to start in June but now I'm starting next week.

I'm working up to September 1st and I go on holiday the next day. And the day after I get back from my hols I'm off to University! I don't think I'll get the chance to sit still! :shock:

Least when I'm on holiday I can relax a bit before I'm off to Uni. Looking forward to it, we're going to Italy and staying in a villa.

I'm still nervous about Uni, but I think it'll be good for me. I don't think I told you guys what I'm studying? Social Anthropology and Classical Civilisation. Mouthful, eh? :lol:

Glad Starbucks is going well Nay! And Tash, so good to hear from you... missed you! Glad things are going well for you both!

Hope some of the others pop by soon!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:13 pm

helllllllllllo my beautifuls!!! :D just stopped in after hearing the news about lance. oy! :shock: (refer to comments i posted on jt board)

i miss everyone! smooches and squeezes to all! :hug: :kiss2:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:18 pm

Same here Katie, same here :(

Return to “NSYNC”