abs ... a very lonely place

deedar
Supreme Member

abs ... a very lonely place

Postby deedar » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 pm

:hi: well, since i have no one to vent to i will vent to the abs bd. it has been a very long time since a crowd has gathered here and it's kind of gloomy. looking back we had some heated and some comedic and some very interesting dialogues taking place here. :whisper:
my abs peeps helped me thru some very trying times. there was birth, death life and some dramatic as well as traumatic events. we made it thru 09/11. :please:
wow! :clap:
i miss everyone. if i start naming names i may forget someone and i would not want to offends that person. i hope we can get something back that will be a common meeting place just to remember and to make new memmories...hopefully! :smlove:
any body like nascar? how about NCIS? CIS>miami, vegas, ny. what about WITHOUT A TRACE? i don't watch much tv but when i do these are my favs. :dance:
i hope to hear from someon, soon! :thumbup: deedar

Morticia1313

Re: abs ... a very lonely place

Postby Morticia1313 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:21 am

I remember those days...funtimes indeed. Well i guess peeps have moved on to greener message boards and left abs in the dust...dust in the wind...all we are is dust in the wind... :headbanger:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi Dee, I don't know if you (or anyone here) even remembers me, but I used to post here all the time about 3 or 4 years ago. It was so much fun on here when everyone was so active. Like Galit and Renee and Katie and everyone. I'm glad to see that you're still here. Hope everything is good and that you're doing well. Just somehow passed this site and thought I'd stop in and see if anyone I recognize is still here.

Take care and best wishes,

Genna :headbanger:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Well, nice to see some familiar faces on here. Where the hell is everyone. Glad to hear that those who responded are doing well. i miss coming on here and chatting with everyone..including slut crew...lol
how can we all reconnect..any ideas???

Return to “NSYNC”