bow wow's got a new movie!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:17 am

I went to go see ice age yesturday, yes I'm six years old I know, and there were previews before hand like there always are. Well, I was sitting there watching but not really watching, ya know? But then all of a sudden bow wow pops up. He is in this really cute looking movie about this kid who's bad at basketball until he sees these old ratty shoes tied up to this phone poll. He eneds up climbing it and at the last second, he gets struck by lighting and both him and the shoes fall. The shoes have the initials MJ in them and they give them the power to play amazingly.

It looks adorable and soooo many pros are IN the movie. there was this one sence with Kidd and they were like bitching at each other and bow chucks the ball at his head, it's hysterical (spec. cause Kidd is officially evil )

Alright, more later

GG Gigglez

Postby GG Gigglez » Sun Mar 17, 2002 8:10 pm

OMG I WENT TO SEE ICE AGE YESTERDAY 2 AND I SAW THAT PREVIEW I SOOOO WANNA GO SEE THAT!WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I MEAN JUST LIKE WHAT STATE?

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:21 am

we saw ice age yesterday 2 and my son saw the lil bow wow trailer and started yelling out loud how 'cool that movie is gonna b mom!'
:laugh: o god...i have a son that likes sports! i guess i better start learning some sporto-lingo!
it looks like a cute movie though.

OH...AND JACK BLACK'S VOICE IN ICE AGE...[color=purple]
TREMENDOUS!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:00 pm

:laugh: yea it was cute. I live is new jersey..home of the freask :(

Return to “Lil' Bow Wow”