That 3LW gurl

bermys child

Postby bermys child » Sat Jun 08, 2002 5:14 pm

ay I was just watchin Soultrain and I saw 3LW on dere with Naughty by Nature, now I aint tryna start any more of dat Bow wow and Kiely drama but ya gurl was on stage wearing a shirt
with bow wow's face on it. Now I know people can wear whateva they want . but with all the drama goin on wit those two u would think she'll be more cautious. And if Bow Wow keeps on dissin her it just makes her look bad, know what um sayin? But anyway um just curious to see if they're together, cause she wouldn't just do that if she didn't go with him would she?? or is she just tryna draw attention to herself.??
I don't know
Holla back

(Edited by bermys child at 11:18 pm on June 8, 2002)

(Edited by bermys child at 12:54 am on June 9, 2002)

(Edited by bermys child at 11:26 pm on June 9, 2002)

bermys child

Postby bermys child » Sat Jun 08, 2002 5:16 pm

Holla back

(Edited by bermys child at 11:19 pm on June 8, 2002)

ladybowwow

Postby ladybowwow » Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:06 pm

AYE MAN FIRST OFF I DONT LIKE HER SHE GET ON MY NERVES TALKIN BOUT SHE GO WIT MY MAN! UNSTABLE CREATURE JUST DONT WANT ME TO EVA SEE HER CUZ ILL FIGHT HER!

2much2handle

Postby 2much2handle » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:03 pm

I know, she got some nerve. I aint gonna hate on here or nuthin because she doin what all these other females out there are doin. She claimin some cat who she dont know personally. That make them look so desperate, and that aint good. But NE wayz, I think that she shouldnt have done that being that she a celeb. and all makes her easier to believe that she went w/ him. But I also saw her on soultrain, and she did take it overboard w/ that shirt, but life goes on. She got enough hater on her back, and yall bets believe I aint one of em'. So all yall chicks out there who claim yall would fight her if yall ever saw her, whateva. I aint even gonna get on dat cuz yall know yall soft butts wouldnt. bye

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:33 am

yo keily has issues no one wants to go with her. I her she was jockin Lil'Fizz from B2K but in Teen People J-Boog was like "fizz we heard there was a rumor you would like o clear up about yourself?" and fizz was like " yeah there is s rumor that I go with keily from 3lw.That is not true." I think he was being more a a gentleman but we all know he would have like to pull a "I do not go with that heifer" too.
That girl seems like a desperate stalker. dont her bandmates give her any advice. NExxt thing you know she going to have Mario all over her ass.
I wouldn't fight her but I mean I'd laugh under my breath....The girl has got serious issues

Return to “Lil' Bow Wow”