Lil Bow Wow On Trl 11/6

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:12 pm

>> There's a lot of people outside. Let's go take a look at everybody outside.

[ Cheers and applause ] It's crazy. All right. So let's talk about it. First things first, we saw you on "punk'd" last week. Yeah, that they got you punk'D. They convinced you $150,000 worth of jewelry was missing and you signed for it. What was going through your mind? Because you got pretty upset.

>> Yeah, I mean, it was crazy, because while all that was going on, i looked to my security, and it was -- they didn't show this part, but they edited it out because I said to my security, i edsaid, yo, i feel like I'm being punk'd right now. A lady came at me, she said, i want you to sign this. And all i did, as you probably see, I saw the numbers and i just signed it it without reading nothing. I learned my lesson.

>> We're going to take a look at how you really, really reacted when this went down.

>> Whoever took it right now, I'm not kidding anymore.

>> Ain't nobody kidding.

>> I'm certainly not kidding and you won't be either witness you get that fat bill.

>> That's nothing. That comes a dime a dozen it me. I don't care. I'm not worried about that. I'm trying to give you your stupid jewelry back. It's not a problem. I'm not gonna sign for it now when I know that the jewelry doesn't have legs and it's just gonna walk. Somebody has the jewelry.

>> You already signed, sir.

>> Okay. Okay. So what? Run it. It doesn't matter. Run it.

>> So can we get a check now?

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> All right, so does $150,000 really come a dime a dozen? It's nothing to you?

>> Yo, it would have hit my account in the pocket. But she wouldn't let me go, like. So I would have just paid for it.

>> What amount would you have been like, uh-oh? This might be a problem?

>> No, I would have -- i would have ran out the building she talks abouttalking about a million dollars.

>> We got more from bow bow wow. We're going to check out his new video. And we're going to see if we can make a love connection between bow wow and one of his fans. We got more "trl" on the way.

[ Cheers and applause ] ( Music playing throughout )

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> We are back. "Trl" coming at you from times square. We're hanging out with bow wow. Now, bow wow, you have some of the most dedicated fans. They're really, really busy. So we're going to give you a chance to really get to know them.

>> All right.

>> So today we're going to hook you up with one of your fans, sort of like the only school dating game. But we named it "bow wow's baby." So on the other side of this wall we got joy, joanna, and aerial.

>> All right. All right.

>> They can't see you. You can't see them.

>> I can't take a quick little peek?

>> No, you can't do that. So basically it's just how they answer your questions. And then you pick the one that most impresses you.

>> All right. Well, I'm ready. Imi'm ready.

>> Give them your first question.

>> All right. Bachelorette number one, how would you impress me on a first date?

>> I would be myself. I won't lie. What you see is what you get. And hopefully, you like me for me.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> All right. All right. Bachelorette number two, how long was your -- let me take that back. How long was your longest relationship?

>> Only three months, but with you it will be much, much more.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Oh! Whoa. All right. All right.

>> Bachelorette number three, if you found me hanging out with your best friend, how would you react?

>> Kill you.

[ Laughter ] First of all, we would be throwing bows.

>> Basically.

>> I know not to keep my friends away -- i know to keep my friends away from you. And she wouldn't be around you anymore.

>> I like that.

>> No doubt. No doubt.

[ Cheers and applause ] All right. Back to bachelorette number one. If i asked you to serenade me, what would it sound like?

I can't describe what i want to do with you tonight

bow wow if you come to me

>> Okay.

I make sure you never leave

>> Whoa!

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Okay. Okay. Okay.

>> Little beyonce right there.

>> Bachelorette number two, how long does it take you to get ready for date?

>> As long as it needs to make me look beautiful and classy just for you.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Okay. I'm feeling that. I'm feeling. That all right. Bachelorette number three, how would you dress to impress?

>> I would throw on a good good outfit with my good good pradas and get my hair done and my nails done.

>> Oh, oh, i like it.

[ Cheers and applause ] Here's the deal, you guys got to hold tight. You're going to make your decision right after the video. Right now it's outkast at number 6 with "hey ya."

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Number 6 right there, outkast, "hey ya." We got to shout out outkast. Their album went triple platinum already. That's big. We're hanging out with bow wow with our version of the dating game. We played questions. You can't see the people. You got to hear the answers. So now it's time for you to tell us, who did you pick?

>> Audience: 3.

>> Audience: 2.

>> Audience: 3!

>> Stop it. Stop it. I see security trying to tell you who to pick.

>> It was tough. It was really tough.

>> It was tough.

>> Number -- I'm I'm a go with number 3, man. Forget it. I'm going with number 3.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Number 3.

>> All right. Congratulations. So you get this cd. It's autographed by bow wow. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. And you get to go in the back photo booth and take some pictures with bow wow.

>> It's gonna be hot.

>> Right now we got a first look at the new video after this video, number 5, it's blink 182, "feeling this." All right?

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Number 5, blink 182, "feeling this." We hanging out with bow wow. You got a lot of fans in here. Girls are going crazy.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> It's crazy in here right now.

>> Let's talk about your latest video. "My baby" is a slower song. Is this like the softer, I'm starting to fall in love side of bow wow?

>> It's kind of like the baby L.L. Type thing, you know what I'm saying? It's basically -- yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I figure -- i figure that i do something, you know what I'm saying, for the ladies but also a song that really meant something. And it's not really just --

>> Because there's a message.

>> It is a message. Life is all about choices. And that's what they're going. See in the video. You got to make the right decision when it comes to a relationship.

>> I think this is the question that every single girl in here wants to know. Do you have a girlfriend?

>> No, I'm single right now.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> You're single right now. All right. All right.

>> But I'm looking for one, though.

>> You're looking for one.

>> I'm definitely looking for a girlfriend right now.

>> You're definitely looking for one. All right. Well, right now we're going to get moo it. It's a first look at bow wow featuring jagged edge. "My baby. " Check it out.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> That was a first look right there, bow wow, jagged edge, "my baby." It's off the hook. 1- 800-dial-mtv or mtv.Com if you want to vote for it. Thank you for coming.

>> No problem.

>> Go back and take pictures with aerial. Y'all give it up for bow wow

Return to “Lil' Bow Wow”