Jc Interview In Dec03/jan04 Popstar

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:25 pm

Title: EXCLUSIVE!
JC CHASEZ BY JC CHASEZ
A Schizophrenic Interview!

In honor of his Jive solo CD Schizophrenic, we had JC CHASEZ interview JC CHASEZ...here's what he, uh, they? had to say!

MY BMG SHOWCASE ON JULY 30, 2003!
"It was my first time performing solo--period. This was the first time I was onstage just expressing myself. It was cool--it was a blast. I put my show together in four or five days. I felt like, 'Hey, I could do a couple more.'"

MY SONG "ALL DAY LONG I DREAM ABOUT SEX!"
"I just had fun with it. There's a full-on break right in the middle of it. I didn't wanna do something overly formatted. That was one of the fastest songs I did--it was campy and fun and it wasn't meant to be serious. We literally laid the track down in a half our and did the vocals in another half hour, hour...the whole song was done in under two hours. Because it was so fun and goofy, it came across on the record and I think that's why people respond to it."

"YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT" IF I CAN'T!
"On this song, it's about...we all have our moments where we're *ashamed* of ourselves for being greedy, but we still want things even when there's no reason to have 'em. One minute you're thinking, 'That'd be amazing to drive that car!' and then you step back and go, 'Why do I need something like that?' You can't have it, but you fight with your conscience all the time--I think it happens to everybody. Can you really afford a house this big? What's the purpose of it? Is it really gonna make you that much happier?"

"SOME GIRLS DANCE WITH WOMEN" IS NOT FANTASY, IT'S REALITY!
"In clubs, it's something *everybody* notices and it *blows my mind* that nobody's touched on it yet. I *cant'* believe it. With all these hip-hop records out there about being in the club, no one talks about it. I just said, 'You know what? This is something everybody knows about and nobody talks about and I don't know why.' Everybody goes into their little spot where they always go to and everybody watches the show."

I DID "BUILD MY WORLD" WITH MY BUDDY TONY LUCCA!
"That song is one of my favorites. I think it's actually kinda different, I feel it's like the verses are almost a conversation. It's about those times when you find yourself lonely and it's really your fault because you're hiding from yourself--if you meet someone and you're not willing to give yourself away because you're not willing to be embarrassed or stepped on, you lose out."

IS THE GOSSIP TRUE?
"It's weird--people see some things in their mind and it is what it is because of experiences in their own lives. Some guys say, 'Well, I wouldn't hang out with a girl every day unless she was my girlfriend.' That's silly. I hang out with girls all the time and they're not my girlfriend."

HOW DO I MAKE LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
"It's hard. It sucks. You kill the phone!"

ARE 'N SYNC FANATICS GOING TO LOVE OR HATE *SCHIZOPHRENIC*?
"I honestly don't know! I hope they enjoy it because they're gonna get an earful of something totally different. I did the best I could possibly do."

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:38 pm

AWWW I'M SO EXCITED...AND EVEN NSYNC FANS GONNA LOVE IT JC. :D

what happened to "A friends of JT"?? i was thinking about that or her. :unsure:

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:14 pm

:yay: i'm gettin really excited now - if only jive had let it come out 4 christmas <_<

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:17 pm

HOW DO I MAKE LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
"It's hard. It sucks. You kill the phone!"

HELL Yeah they suck. Geez, do they ever actually work! :cry:

Ok, I'm over it... That was quite a unique interview :lol:

And JC, we could have fun with ADIDAS together :nod: ;) :phonecall:

Return to “Joshua Chasez”