Jc Article

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:59 pm

From Kiwibox.com

Nothing we haven't heard/know already but I thought I'd post it all the same. :shrug:

JC Chasez from NSYNC is releasing his solo album in 2004 titled Schizophrenic. JC has already released his single Some Girls (Dance With Women) off his CD, giving his fans a taste of what he has in store for them. He also made a video for the song, which is in the top 10 on MTV’s TRL countdown, and JC has an official online street team to help promote his CD and video. JC first debuted the song on MTV's Wade Robson Project (JC and the rest of NSYNC worked with Wade when choregraphing their tour dances). JC's first solo song was Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love), which was featured on the soundtrack for the movie Drumline and will be on Schizophrenic. Also, he made a video, which starred actress Tara Reid; that sparked rumors that the two were dating. They appeared together at the 2003 Billboard Music Awards.

The question is... will NSYNC get back together now that both JC and Justin have gone solo and the other members are busy with their own career plans? Well, the members have been quoted as saying they have not broken up and that they plan to come out with a new CD next fall or maybe even later after JC is all done with his CD. Speaking of the other members, Joey Fatone starred in the Broadway play "Rent" last year, which got great reviews, and is now starring in a movie titled The Cooler with well known actors such as Alec Baldwin and William H. Macy. The movie is in theaters now.

JC, who once was a member of The Mickey Mouse Club at the age of twelve, is now one of the biggest artist in music. At the age of 27, he has accomplished a lot, being with NSYNC, selling millions of CDs, and performing for sold out crowds in cities all over the world. There is a lot more in store for JC and NSYNC; you will be hearing a lot more about them in 2004. Look for his album Schizophrenic in stores February 2004.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:15 am

thx claire hehe

all the news helps!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:58 pm

you found news claire! lol, i can never seem to find any news! and if i find any its usually stuff thats already been posted! :lol: i think i'll stick to pictures! :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:21 pm

Sarah wrote: you found news claire!

I know! :o I'm as suprised as you are. :lol:

The only place I ever find JC news is jcchasez.nu and its on hiatus at the moment! <_<

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:06 pm

lol! i never find any!!
omg my feet kill! ive been shopping all day and once i start i never stop! :lol: plus the mate i went with is the same!
i swear i have a problem! lol im always buying stuff! and theres always stuff i want! im pretty selfish really! :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:47 pm

I bought diesel pants and 3 pants that are miss sixty :ph34r:

iove shopped a total of 8 times in 3 weeks :lol:

oh and i got shoes :D heels for on my prom dress
which i also bought here :lol:

european fashion :lonely: im gonna miss it so much

american stores suck big time
and theyve had the same fashion for 10 years!!!!!!!

woo let out my frustration

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:27 pm

whats your prom dress like? im looking for one at the mo! lol, can't seem to find any!

i know what you mean about the fashion! from you've told me it sounds like the fashion over in the us has neva changed! :lol: all the new spring/summer wear is coming out over here now! this season the fifties look, metallic, cardigans and pastel colours are "in" :lol:

Return to “Joshua Chasez”