Jc On Radio Station Transcript

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:05 pm

lol before i post this
joe is some other dj
joey is joey

Kid: You know, I went to my mailbox on Friday afternoon. I opened it up and I'm like, "Oh, Jessica Simpson's in my mailbox!"
Joe: Oh yeah, yeah, the new, uh, what is it...

Kid: The new Entertainment Weekly.

Joe: Exactly.

Kid: I noticed that Nick Lachey was on there too and I'm like, oh well, the price you have to pay to get some hot shots of Jessica.

Joe: She looks good in that, uh....

Kid: She looks fantastic, are you kidding me?

Joe: Did you see the article halfway through the magazine - I don't know exactly what page it was on, but I remember reading it. It talks about JC Chasez and it's about his new album coming out, and comparing him with, uh, you know, Justin came out, everybody was saying, he was kinda compared to Michael Jackson. And now JC, they're saying, is kinda Prince-ish.

Kid: Really, like the new Prince? Really?

Joe: Yeah, like kind of the new Prince, which I think is a huge compliment.

Kid: Yeah, absolutely, kinda cool. Let's hope he doesn't flip and freak out like Prince did....

Joe: No, he's a solid guy.

Kid: ...I don't think that's going to happen to JC though.

Joe: Yeah, he's a solid guy. But we had an interview with him last week, actually. We called him because so many people were calling in for his new song, "Some Girls (Dance With Women)" so I think it might be appropriate now, with the big article in Entertainment Weekly, and he's getting ready actually to do a big NFL event. It's coming up, I can't say too much about it.

Kid: JC is? Really?

Joe: Yeah he is, it's a pretty big event, it's pretty cool for him.

Kid: Oh, you gotta give me the scoop off-air anyway.

Joe: Let's roll this interview. It's really really good, it's really really funny, and uh, let's check it out! Last week...

Kid: We're gonna call JC up, his song's been getting requested 800 million times...

Joe: ...all day today.

[Joey sings some nonsense words to the tune of the first stanza of "Some Girls"]

[the other DJs laugh]

Joey: "I gotta touch my feet and / I gotta get a pedicure on my feet again / I wanna smell you like a chicken / I wanna eat you / In a rotisserie // Some girls eat fried chicken / hey yeah yeah"

[DJs laugh]

Joey: Okay, that didn't sound like him at all, did it?

DJs: No.

Joey: [pause while phone rings] He better answer.

JC: Hello.

Joey: Hey, what's up man!

JC: What're you doin'?

Joey You're talking to Joe, Joe Mulvihill and Kid Cruz - not all at the same time.

JC: [laughs]

Kid: Hello

Joe: What's up, playa?

JC: What are you doin' man?

Joe: Hey listen. You know, we do a radio show, I don't know if you know, it's every Sunday night. And all nigiht long everybody keeps calling for "Some Girls".

JC: Good!

Joey: "Hey, we wanna hear JC's "Some Girls". [sings some more of his "Some Girls" parody while JC laughs]

Joe: Hey JC dude, I gotta tell you something. That song has grown on all of us. Great job on that.

Joey: Yeah. But I'm already gonna start coming up with a new song. [sings] "Some girls eat fried chicken!"

JC Oh, here we go! [laughs]

Joey: "Pass me the bowl of jello!"

Joe: Hey, see, he's still talking about that comedy album that he's been talking about since 1999.

JC I know! Right! He's saying, "I'm gonna cover your song, I'm gonna cover your song." Cover it in what?

[DJs laugh]

Kid: Yeah, right! Exactly! Real quick, do we have an album drop date? Do we know what's goin' on?

JC Yeah, it's in February, dude, but I'm actually getting the call tomorrow to set the actual date. Originally it was gonna be...

Kid: JC and I said face-to-face at the Radio Music Awards...

JC I know!

Kid: ...and I told you I was tired of all this BS, and you said January 27th.

JC I know, but then it turns out, like, they had to do something with...I don't know, man, ask the record company!

[DJs laugh]

Joe: We need to call [unintelligible]

JC Yeah, exactly.

Kid: That's the one thing a lot of people don't know about. They think that everybody has...like, it's up to you, really, what happens, but they don't realize there's a lot of things that go into it.

JC: Well, what it is, it's up to us, like, we're part of the creative process, you know what I mean? But the business stuff is where it gets a little hairy.

Kid: No, I understand that. When I talked to him last, he knows that I was just frustrated. I feel that he's gotta be frustrated, too. It's drivin' me crazy cause I want the CD to come out already, it's gotta be drivin' him nuts too.

JC: The whole thing was, they didn't get the, they didn't finally put the video out until, like, December, and they wanted more time to set it up, so...

Joey: Well, good. We're waiting for the next single to come up because Media Evolutions needs to [theatrical cough] make the video.

JC: [laughs]

Joe: Hey, C. If you notice, he still talks about the same stuff.

JC: I know. You know.

Joe: That's why we love him.

JC: He never changes.

Joe: We just wanted to call you and say congrats, obviously...

JC: I love him, man! Call me anytime.

Joe: Hey, when are we gonna see you? What's your beef? Where are you? In LA? Orlando?

JC: No, I'm here, dude! I'm home!

Joey: Oh! Well, we'll call you later!

Joe: All right, stay on the line, because we're gonna call you in a little bit. We're goin' out tonight.

JC: All right, whatever!

Joey: Okay cool, we'll call you in a little bit. Thanks, C!

Kid: Later!

JC Later. [hangs up]

Kid: You know it's going to go straight to voicemail now! [everyone laughs

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:53 pm

:lol: How cute. I love their friendship. I hate to bring up that Justin guy, but I just don't see him fitting into that group anymore lol. They're all so laid back and fun. And he just seems like this uptight celebrity now. :unsure: It's weird.

And isn't Joe Mulvhill supposed to be on tour with Justin? When was this lol?

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:33 pm

is it joe mulvil
its a dj on the orlando station :shrug:
it was a week ago :confused:

im really not sure :shrug:

i know blue i feel the same way bout the other guys
i dont see a reunion happening at all anymore :shrug:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:37 pm

Joey You're talking to Joe, Joe Mulvihill and Kid Cruz - not all at the same time.

Or maybe I misunderstood and he's talkin to him somewhere else? :shrug:

Return to “Joshua Chasez”