Hmmm....jc News.

Hannahjtimberlake
Ultra Member

Postby Hannahjtimberlake » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:17 pm

Well.....JC was asked to tour wit Britney on her fourthcoming "Onyx Hotel Tour" which, yes i will be attending with Emma and i think, Ashley. BUT!!!! he said no because of his loyalty to Justin. <_< i am so pissed right now its unbelievable. Justin has had so much limelight and fame out of going solo and it would of really given JC a boost with Schizophrenic. I just praise Lance for still being good friends with Britney :lol: although he DOES fancy the EXTREMELY- low rise pants off her. <_< :ph34r: :unsure:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:43 pm

I agree that is disappointing. :( I'm seeing Britney <_< , against my will and that would have really made it worth my while and given me something amazing to look forward to. But this highlights what a good guy JC is. :wub: Just proves he's a good friend to Justin and doing something like that shows there must still be a friendship there. This would have been great promotion wise for JC but it's his decision and it probably is the right one, no need to 'cause more friction after the pro ball incident between himself and Justin. :shrug: Though still, I would have LOVED to have seen him. :nod: And I do feel a little bit <_< towards Justin but I'll get over it. :P

On the plus side it will give Zo another reason to hate Justin. :lol:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:49 pm

^ :lol: yea it will!
i was actually gonna see britney :ph34r: me and a few of my my mates actually dont mind her music and i used to be a big fan when she first came out so we was gonna go and see her but all the dates for london have almost all sold out!

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:12 pm

what's so wrong with that, it's his choice and if he wants it that way then let it be.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:32 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE JC! :wub: :wub: :wub: What a sweetheart. Damn Justin and his whores. <_< I'm goin to see her in like a month... and that woulda actually made me happy about it. :no:

It's ok JC, whenever you decide to go on tour, I'll be the first one in line. :nod:</span>

On the plus side it will give Zo another reason to hate Justin.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:20 pm

On the plus side it will give Zo another reason to hate Justin

:rofl:
you guys are so funny
this is like the 5th post that i see with one of you guys saying sumthin about missing me with the JT dissin :lol:
damn am i that bad :unsure: :lol:

but anywayz im glad he said no
cuz im selfish and i want him to do a theatre show or whatever the boy said

and hes just da sh** B)

and yall are turning britney on me
such a sad sad world

just kiddin :P hehe

JustinT4ever
Supreme Member

Postby JustinT4ever » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:41 pm

:lol: great then...

Return to “Joshua Chasez”