Jc Blender Article

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:06 pm

;) brace yourself its good

Who Does JC Chasez Think He Is?
By Rob Tannenbaum
Photography by Kenneth Cappello

That's an interesting self-portrait you drew. But there's something missing.

What's that?

Where are your eyes, JC?

Those are my eyes! I guess that's just how I see myself. I have small eyes, and I'm usually laughing or smiling anyway, so my eyes get real small.

What was the most memorable phone call of your life?

Probably when I was 5, and I was told that I was going to be adopted. I wasn't in a home or anything; I was living with my mother. And then she was like, "Hey, how would you feel about moving in with these people?" And I was like - [shrugs]. My folks are dope. They're killer. I've been happy ever since.

What drug will you never take again?

Anything with chemicals scares the @#%$ out of me. I've seen people fall apart, and I won't have any part of that. I've only done mushrooms and smoked pot. And I won't say that I'll never do those again, because I have a long life in front of me.

What's your favorite curse word?

I like to use them all! I probably drop the f bomb more than any other. And one of my favorite things to say is, "What's up, @#$%? [f***er]" It's a term of endearment, in every way. It's the same things as @#%$ [s***ty] - it's my nickname for everybody. "How you doin', @#%$? [s***ty]" It's a nice thing to say, believe it or not. I even have a stuffed animal named @#%$ [s***ty].

Tell us about the first time you ever got drunk.

It was fun. I was 13 or so, at a pool hall in my hometown, Bowie, Maryland. We'd make somebody buy us a beer, then we'd put it in a Dixie Cup. I like to have fun when I drink, let my inhibitions fall a bit, but I've probably been really out of my mind only twice.

Have you ever shaved any part of your body other than your face?

Yes, my leg. I was a foot model when I was 13. This guy saw me on the beach one day, and he asked to take a picture of my foot. I was like, "You're weird, man." He was like, "Dude, you have clean-looking, cool foot." So he took a Polaroid, called me the next day and said, "My clients want to use your foot for these posters." I shaved my leg, they painted it to look like stone and I got paid two grand. It was like the lottery.

Is it good to be you?

It doesn't suck! Even on a bad day.

What do people who don't like you say about you?

They just don't know me. It's hard not to like me.

How would you characterize your taste in sex?

Uh, I like girls [laughs]. As long as they're female, they're of-age and we get along, I can make things work.

Why is the of-age thing important?

'Cause I don't want to go to jail. And 'cause it's gross.

Should people take you seriously?

Yes and no. I work hard, but it's just entertainment. I don't have the cure for cancer. Certain songs I worked hard on are just jokes, and they're meant to be taken lightly.

Maybe you're thinking about your lyric "'Cause when I'm all alone/I like awake and masturbate"?

But that's not a joke! That's part of being lonely and wanting to be with someone. When you've been separated for a long time, that's part of what keeps you going.

I think we're done, @#%$.

Cool, man! You get it!

scan:
http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v20/jayneoc/blender0404_big.jpghttp://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v20/jay...der0404_big.jpg

I Really like that pic :lick:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:11 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>:lol: That was an AWESOME article.

:rofl: @ the whole fuucker thing. :rofl:

He just cracked me up. That was great. Thanks Zoe :D</span>

Elfdreams

Postby Elfdreams » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:36 am

I just wonder how many people are going to find it endearing when I start saying it. :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:23 pm

was he really adopted, or am i just not getting the joke..?

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:58 pm

ya was her really adopted?? i thought his parents were really his parents

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:28 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>I don't get it either, cuz he looks just like his dad. :blink:

He sounds serious though. :shrug:</span>

Tam85
Advanced Member

Postby Tam85 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:41 am

Yeah he's adopted... I heard about that before. He's a lot different than I thought. There goes the whole "JC is shy" theory I had back in the day :lol:

patrick_star*
Ultra Member

Postby patrick_star* » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:24 pm

"I've only done mushrooms and smoked pot."

Whoa, :blink: I didn't see that coming at ALL. The JC Chasez does shrooms and smokes the reefa? :lol:

your right I rather enjoyed that... :D

Return to “Joshua Chasez”