Jc On Totp

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:13 pm

anyone see him perform?

my mum and dad saw how exited i got when i realised he actually decided to grace the same country as me and after the song (plug it in) they decided to insult it in every possible way. cheers <_<

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:25 pm

Yes! :o I saw Basement Jaxx up next and I was like could it be? is it he? let it be! :lol: I thought they might just show the video or perform without JC but even so I ran around the house found my tape, rammed it in the machine and was all ready to go and he was there! :wub: Sorry your parents insulted it, the only person critizing it was me... I said his hair is too long and my sister replied 'So, he's hot!" no arguing with that comment, so that settled that. :P But he was great and now I can watch it all over again. :yay: I think doing this song with B Jaxx with be really good for him in the UK... just :yay:

Justin and *Nsync RULE

Postby Justin and *Nsync RULE » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:57 pm

omg! i saw it! WOW! i my god i love him even more now!!! hes gonna perform that on t4 over the weekend too, aaaaaand hes on totp saturday on the 4th april1!! YAY! omg i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:41 am

damn i dont watch totp that much nemore <_< i went to see 'the passion' on friday nite
has ne1 else seen it? wow i was in tears, you come out feeling really strange :(

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:17 am

i saw it! :nod: lol
but i couldn't tape it coz i was babysitting! hopefully they'll show it again!
they only critizism i had was that he needs to cut his hair!! :lol: oh and the little annoying brat i was babysitting saying how she hated the song and didn't see the need of the maniquins! <_<
but i sent her to bed after it had finished! :lol:

Return to “Joshua Chasez”