Britney N-sync With Jc

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:09 pm

<span style='color:green'>Will Britney Spears ever get over her ex? The 22-year-old - whose extra April 26th date at Wembley Arena has just gone on sale - has chosen Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett-Smith, making her singing debut, and JC Chasez - one of Justin Timberlake's former bandmates - as the warm-up acts for her forthcoming UK tour. Ex-*NSync star JC is said to be "thrilled" at the opportunity. Not as thrilled as Britney is to stick the knife in, no doubt... </span>

Not as thrilled as Britney is to stick the knife in, no doubt...

okay... :rolleyes:

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:13 pm

That's gotta piss justin off to some extent. His "best friend" is going on tour with his ex? I hope there isn't any bad blood b/w justin and jc b/c that just means that an nsync reunion will either take longer or never happen. :shrug:

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:24 pm

O.K. who cares if he is going on tour with her its not like they are dating although I kinda wish they were, people make a big deal about nothing, JC and Britney are friends so why not ask your friend to come on tour with you plus JC needs this publicity for sales, Britney would be a good person to tour with.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:42 am

can u imagine if jc and britney started dating? :lol: no that wud never happen :unsure:

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:14 am

i dont see why justin would be pissed off by the whole thing, coz they did split up a long time ago!
and its obvious that he's over her by now!
I think its good that JC is supporting her coz like wildone said, he needs the publicity

Return to “Joshua Chasez”