Jc Ticket For Pittsburgh May 9th

fricksgirl1

Postby fricksgirl1 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:20 am

Hey everyone!! I’m new so I just wanted to say hello :wave: and I’ve got an extra ticket to see JC @ Chevrolet Amphitheatre in Pittsburgh on May 9th. I’m going with a few friends and thought we were buying our tickets separately so I got mine during presale yesterday. Then I found out my friend had bought all of our tickets during presale. <_< LOL. I don’t actually have the ticket yet but it said it would be mailed within 12 days. I wanted to see if anyone would possibly be interested in it and I’d rather not deal with Ebay. Posting concert tickets is too much of a pain on there. The seat is in Section 3, Row H. There’s a rather generic seating chart at the Ticketmaster website if you’d like to look it up but I believe it should be about 7 rows from the stage. Well…I think that’s all the info. If not, I apologize-it’s still kinda early for me. Lol. I wanted to post this yesterday before tickets went on sale today and I forgot. So if you’re interested, please let me know.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:45 pm

man i would love to go but my parents are gonna say 'no' <_<

well anyway welcome to the Abs :)

fricksgirl1

Postby fricksgirl1 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:41 am

Thank you :) I don't usually post on boards or in forums because I've had some bad experiences. People are so rude and judgemental :angry: Everyone here seems really nice though. I was checking out Ticketmaster earlier and it doesn't look like his tickets are selling very well. I feel bad for him.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:59 am

<span style='color:blueviolet'>so do I...he didn't sell that many album either :( but he's happy no matter what happens. </span>

Return to “Joshua Chasez”