G A Y Review

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:05 pm

HELLO, YELLOWBRICK ROAD
Story filed by Popjustice on Monday, April 05, 2004
Here's a picture stolen from somewhere else of the Scissor Sisters in their dressing room at popular London homosexual niterie G-A-Y.
They are dressed as people from out of The Wizard Of Oz.
What with the Scissor Sisters being the most important gay band since Frankie Goes To Hollywood and everything, you would expect that the G-A-Y crowd might have gone absolutely f***ing bonkers for the band's live set, rather than rapidly losing interest in a show that became progressively more brilliant as it went along.
And yet the sad truth is that by the end of the Scissors' set, there seemed to be less people in the audience than had been dancing to Kelly f***ing Llorenna just 25 minutes earlier.
There was also an unfortunate episode afterwards, when three young girls clearly thought the evening's entertainment was over and, as is customary at popular London homosexual niterie G-A-Y, clambered on stage for a bit of a dance. Unfortunately once they were on stage they froze, then all of a sudden looked rather lost and foolish. Oh hang on, that was Bellefire.
Of course, the evening's entertainment wasn't over at all, because JC Chasez came on to sing some songs. He opened with 'All Day Long I Dream About Sex' - replete with insane techno breakdown - and nobody danced. Here's one gay's review, from the G-A-Y messageboard: "I couldn't be bothered to watch JC Chasez. He came on and started screaming something about sex, so I just rolled my eyes and walked away." Which sums up the audience response to the whole set, really: JC did 'Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love)' and nobody danced, and then 'Some Girls (Dance With Women)', and nobody danced. Which is fair enough, because it's not as if JC is the biggest talent from the biggest boyband on the planet, or anything.
The gays, you've let JC down, you've let the Scissor Sisters down, and most of all you've let yourselves down.

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:29 pm

The critics never have anything nice to say all they do is bash people instead of giving correct critisims like telling bands what they can do to make things better they sit here and bash them, what the hell do they know are they music majors nope there just pore little souls who sit at a desk and write.

Return to “Joshua Chasez”