jenndee

Postby jenndee » Thu Dec 07, 2000 2:57 pm

I agree 100%
and the reason why I converted to the Church of JC:
-That boy interacts with the audience, FOR REAL, in his live show. He looks in fans eyes, smiles, watches their reaction, then cracks up!!! You gotta love it.
-He's a musical genius in the making. I see that man being a producer comparable to Quincy Jones in the future.
-And he FEELS every damn word he sings. His body parts react (like when singing TIPY) and it just makes you go DAMN!!!!
-He's about the Music
-And he has the best bone structure for a man that I've ever seen, The most AMAZING EYES!!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Dec 07, 2000 3:12 pm

Okay...

1) The first time I can remember vividly when I saw JC was when him and Tony Lucca (my sis had the biggest crush on him) were singing 'Now and Forever' (Only the most amazing song that Richard Marx wrote, that and 'Slipping Away' give me chills)!! So, Tony was playing the guitar and singing back up, and JC tore the roof off with that voice of his. THAT was when I knew that THIS MAN was going to be a star!! Man, oh man, my little 12 year-old heart was beating so fast!! :)

2) JC's eyes are honestly the first thing I noticed when I first saw NSYNC. It was at the mall and there was a display for their first CD back in 98. And, I coulnd't tear my eyes away from him.

3) The man's voice can melt an iceberg in Antarctica!! His voice can send chills down my spine and at the same time make me feel all warm inside!

4) His passion and love for the music. Everytime he sings you can see it in his eyes, in his movements, and hear it in his voice that this was what God had created him for. TO SING!!

5) His sincerity. I don't know, but JC has always seemed like someone that was truly genuine. You know, never hiding behind some flimsy facade?!? He pretty much wore his heart on his sleeve, and I could tell that all his actions and comments came from his heart.

6) His amazing gift of music. It just comes so natually to him. It's like this man oozes out talent...it's scary :)

7) His body...okay nuff said ;)

And, THAT is what I 'LOVE' about Mr. JC Chasez...*sigh*

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Dec 12, 2000 6:19 pm

jc is truly eccentric. and that is the artist in him.
anyone who is familiar with really artistic people know the signs of brilliance. he is a free spirit. he moves the music not sing it.
he makes you love 'love'.
but he has a quiet sexiness that grabs you and before you know it he's got you.
eyes
smile
bone structure
manhood
voice
fingers-notice how he holds the mike.

oh, my....gottta go!!!!

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Tue Dec 12, 2000 11:44 pm

**OKAY! Time for 'how mady fell in love with JC' Back when the Aint no stoppin us Now tour was televised fo rthe first time on PPV, do you all remember during 'sailing' when he was in the air and was running with that light shinning on him. The only thing you could see was a black silhoutte of him. His voice 'every word is a symphony, wont you believe me, ohhhh oh ohhh oh oh oh' That was incredible! I cry just thinking about it. That is the most beautiful thing ive ever seenfor serious. And sailing is one of my all time fav. songs. Even the styx version is awesome! I just LOVE that song! but that moment, if any of you have it recorded im serious go look at it, its beautiful!**

I just am simply madly and completely in love with his voice. I could listen to it nonstop every day for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. That is my favorite part about him. his voice.....AH! I LOVE IT!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Dec 13, 2000 12:05 am

why his clothes of course!! C'mooooooon! You KNEW i had to say it some time!! hheheehee!

That man is poetry in motion....a million poets for a million years could only describe but 3/8 of his beauty! hehehee!

that boyz eyes have me hypnotized! :o
plus he can sing his non-butt off :(

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Wed Dec 13, 2000 4:22 am

his non-butt off...that was funny! lol

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Dec 16, 2000 1:04 am

His eyes!!!!

SpceCowboy21

Postby SpceCowboy21 » Mon Dec 18, 2000 1:46 pm

Thanks for your words jenndee, I have never been compared to Quincy before (and I don't think it's deserved)but thanks!
It was fun all, thanks for directing me to this board jenn.
-+>JSC

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Mon Dec 18, 2000 4:50 pm

What happen while I was gone for the weekend? I come back and some saying they are JC is on the board! Okay is it me or all of a sudden all these 'celeb' type people coming on the board. Well that is all.

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue Dec 19, 2000 12:07 pm

uh WTF?? why iz there a JC-wannabee-dude on here?

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Tue Dec 19, 2000 1:06 pm

yeah i wish it was the real JC....but i doutb it cuz we've have so many imposters lately...I wonder if this is also somebody from the board?

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue Dec 19, 2000 2:06 pm

It could be!~ It's stupid cuz they try to play us by posing as celebrities but they come on all at once!~ To convince us they could have come on this board one at a time!~ they have to skill :)

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Fri Dec 22, 2000 2:08 pm

I agree with everything that you sad don't woory about it! JC is all that and more! Don't Worry About It....you rock!

Return to “Joshua Chasez”